Karmic Debt and Challenge

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

Karmic Debt and Challenge

Post by zeldaevolution » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:39 pm

I have a karmic debt of 16,
But I have a 1st Challenge of 0,

does it mean that it'll take long before I can experience the 'fall of the ego' of this karmic debt?...

Best Regards,
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 am

that a fairly good assessment  my friend ... the first challenge is part of your early years  depending on where this 16/7 falls within your chart  can shed some light on the subject

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 pm

I have my karmic debt on my birthdate I think;

2/29/1992 -> [2+11]+21 -> 13+3 -> 16/7

There's another way to compute life path too, in other ways I get 34/7
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 pm

enumero123 wrote:that a fairly good assessment  my friend ... the first challenge is part of your early years  depending on where this 16/7 falls within your chart  can shed some light on the subject
Hi enumero123 ji,

Can you explain this please?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 pm

the zero challenge .. this is the challenge to the individuals understanding of human emotions and human frailty ...born with an old souls maturity and has more options than the average person  there fore the zero challenge holder has immediate personal choice ..has the capacity to know what is wrong and how it fix it as well as a great potential for compassion empathy  

this is not a challenge that is identified quickly for when out of balance can encompasses all aspects of other number vibrations ...all at once ..... the zero is a symbolism of all encompassing  but when balanced by the intellect. comprises none of the others at all   the 0 is seen by some as a 9 vibration   the nine is the challenge to ones responsibility to oneself and the world around them it contains extremes of selfishness or selflessness  

zeldaevolution made a connection with the 16/7 life path /life lesson  ( the most important number within ones chart )... with the fall of the ego.... ( the ego comes to the fore front as we become independent   grow an become adults )   the life path number as well may take years to fully understand and connect too ....being that it comes from the full date of birth  and within this life path there are shorter cycles  and number vibrations that will be stronger at times ... birthday number is one that come to mind and if it is in opposition to the life path vibration can cause conflict   as is the case with shorter cycles know as period cycles  there are three period cycles within one life cycle

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

my hand  goes out to zeldaevolution   for at the age of 19 the (ego) edging god out /earth guided only  is at high tide so to say  and he has seen the possibility of this 16/7 karmic debt  without some knowledge of numerology this vibration may not have been identify as he pointed out there are several ways to calculate  the lifepath number

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

if you take time you can search the board for older post about the generalizations of this zero  challenge as well as aspects of this 16/7 karmic debt both have several post describing them in detail

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
enumero123 wrote:that a fairly good assessment  my friend ... the first challenge is part of your early years  depending on where this 16/7 falls within your chart  can shed some light on the subject
enumero123 wrote:the zero challenge .. this is the challenge to the individuals understanding of human emotions and human frailty ...born with an old souls maturity and has more options than the average person  there fore the zero challenge holder has immediate personal choice ..has the capacity to know what is wrong and how it fix it as well as a great potential for compassion empathy  

this is not a challenge that is identified quickly for when out of balance can encompasses all aspects of other number vibrations ...all at once ..... the zero is a symbolism of all encompassing  but when balanced by the intellect. comprises none of the others at all   the 0 is seen by some as a 9 vibration   the nine is the challenge to ones responsibility to oneself and the world around them it contains extremes of selfishness or selflessness  

zeldaevolution made a connection with the 16/7 life path /life lesson  ( the most important number within ones chart )... with the fall of the ego.... ( the ego comes to the fore front as we become independent   grow an become adults )   the life path number as well may take years to fully understand and connect too ....being that it comes from the full date of birth  and within this life path there are shorter cycles  and number vibrations that will be stronger at times ... birthday number is one that come to mind and if it is in opposition to the life path vibration can cause conflict   as is the case with shorter cycles know as period cycles  there are three period cycles within one life cycle

Hi enumero123 ji,

Can you explain this please?

RishiRahul

Hi Enumero ji,

The life path periods Zelda would face are: 2, 11 & 3 respectively.

Her first challenge is 0, and is meant for the early years. How does this depend on where the 16/7 life path falls?

If we try to see this through the life cycles attained, then we come to 2 & part of 11.
And in this case what would be inferred

Or should we check this through pinnacles?:smt017

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

.i was referring to  placement of the 16/7  within the chart   other then (lp number) in which case the energy would in many cases be felt stronger  and recognized at a early age  .

"If we try to see this through the life cycles attained, then we come to 2 & part of 11.
And in this case what would be inferred"

"Or should we check this through pinnacles? " yes rishi  pinnacles would be important

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 am

my pinnacles from 1st to 4th are: 4, 5, 9, 5

'I have chances to build up my own foundation'
if the zero challenge is on sync with pinnacle 4, does this turn out like

'without much challenges yet'
then enters the cycle 1st cycle of -2-

'will have a slow paced growth'

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 pm

again a very good assessment  zelda  your period /pinnacle/challenge cycles all end around the age 30 and corresponds with your first Saturn return   you will start feeling a shift around the age 28  

zero challenge    This is a less demanding challenge. Growth is allowed to take place without one particularly serious obstacle. This does not mean that there will not be challenges on your path, but there is no single and consistent challenge during this period.
You are being challenged to stay faithful and focused on your highest ideals.
There is an opportunity to go deeper within yourself, and discover the inner being that is you.

The Pinnacles are very important. The transition from one Pinnacle to the next is always strongly felt. Your Pinnacles reveal the general conditions and events you will experience during the period. The Pinnacle describes the atmosphere, or the essential challenge you will be faced with.
You can prepare yourself for the times ahead by knowing your approaching Pinnacle number.
The transition from one Pinnacle to the next is usually prepared for approximately 2 years in advance. The latter part of that two year period is particularly strong. You will likely make some life-altering decisions - marriage, job or career change, or any number of major changes in your character.

4 pinnacle  this first pinnacle also shows a warning of a karmic debt of 13/4  remembering not to reduce master numbers  2+11 =13/4
This is a Pinnacle of hard work and many rewards. You have the opportunity to build a foundation that will last. Your abilities as an organizer, manager, or simply the rock of any institution are greatly increased. You are dependable and reliable. Your ability to fulfill responsibilities is likewise enhanced.
As a result of your industry and perseverance, success is well within your reach. It is a step-by-step process in which you build something by small bricks laid one after another.
You will find yourself caring for others in a very material way. Family and in-laws can be burdensome, since you are seen as the cornerstone of the foundation.
Your life is preoccupied with details and responsibilities that must be taken care of. You have set in motion projects that are your children, demanding your constant attention. While there are many rewards, there are also many frustrations. Your sense of your own limits and the consuming nature of details may at times seem overwhelming.
You must remember that things that last require slow growth. You may mistakenly believe that your progress should be faster, or happen with greater ease.
The need for efficiency, orderliness, and methodical systems limit your creativity.
Your challenge is to be flexible and adaptable. Learn to play more and allow yourself to be more spontaneous.
Children born under this Pinnacle will tend to be serious and affected by the financial limitations of their parents. The child may feel the need to leave home early and start a family of his own. He or she must be encouraged to be more farsighted and flexible. The child should avoid jumping into the harsh realities of life too soon.

2 period (the second period cycle should be seen as a 11 instead of and 2 )
This is a period of slow and patient development. You are acutely sensitive to your surroundings and highly intuitive. You possess a gift as a peacemaker and have tremendous power through gentle persuasion. Cultivate the talents of tact and diplomacy. Cooperate with others. Musical and other artistic talents come to fruition. Partnerships are important, requiring understanding and compromise. You need patience and flexibility, but you are under a gentle and benevolent influence in which others are happy to support you. Seek out beauty and harmonious environments, spend time in nature, and enjoy the peace of close companionship. This is a period of slow but steady progress.

11 period
A time of spiritual expansion, even illumination. You will grow in understanding and wisdom. It is not a time to pursue material goals for themselves, but to seek the higher human ideals. There is a temptation, however, to chase after the infinite without grounding yourself in the practical. That must be avoided. Focus your studies and deepen your understanding to the point that your knowledge can be conveyed to others in simple and acceptable terms. You possess a message or an ability that should be shared with your community, but only through deep personal transformation and improvement of self-expression can this gift be given. The more willing you are to work on yourself, the more good you will do for the world at large. For those who accept and embrace this path, there is much reward, including ample financial support and even fame. There is also the deeper satisfaction of knowing that one has made a contribution to the advancement of others.

again always keep in your thoughts the life path /life lesson (7)     and as well as your maturity number #

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 pm

I haven't thought of the Maturity Number. Mine is 5.
and also...I have several 5s in my name... 8 in exact.

In this maturity number, the challenge and pinnacle must have shifted...

Pinnacle 5, Challenge 1;

Now that I think about it...it matches what may really well happen.....

Pinnacle 5 and Maturity 5
These 2 number match... so if I would to give myself an explanation for this,

"I might go overseas and travel a lot..."
and then...

Challenge 1
"but I will might to stand up for my values and reasons... and stand on my own ground..."
"will learn to become independent...and become a new individual..."

I wonder if this is the moment where that 16/7 karmic debt lies...

and then you just said I have a 13/4 of Karmic Debt...

"effort might not also be felt even after having much perseverance and persistence..."
is what this Karmic Debt tells me...

so at this period, 2nd Pinnacle and Challenge, this might probably a time of challenge I think.....

but then, this is the 2nd Cycle of 11...
"yet will grow in understanding and wisdom..." is what I think the 2nd Cycle is telling me...

I haven't thought about a Life Path of 7, the self-indulging individual, will have a stage like this of selflessness... I wonder what will come...lies ahead...
This time might really be the 'fall of the ego, and rebirth' metaphorically speaking...

Return to “Numerology”