the number 0

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mp5boy200

the number 0

Post by mp5boy200 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:00 am

I have been wondering about number 0. Does having a number 0 mean that a person have nothing involving in that area? for example, life challenges and pinnacles? if i have a 0 as a challenge, does this mean i have no challenge?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 pm

I have been wondering about number 0. Does having a number 0 mean that a person have nothing involving in that area? for example, life challenges and pinnacles? if i have a 0 as a challenge, does this mean i have no challenge?  absolutely not  ..type in "zero" in the mystic" search engine" provided on the site and you will find a number of older post in reference to your question

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:11 am

thank you enumero

i have number 0 hidden passion number and i was worry since hidden passion number is important. can you tell me what this mean?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 pm

you can not have a( zero) hidden passion     this is one of three number vibrations that are found within ones full name at birth  hidden passion/karmic lessons and THE SUBCONSCIOUS SELF       the zero will only show itself in one area that would be when calculating(challenge numbers )..and then that is debatable for many see the zero as equal to the nine when it presents itself here

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 am

that is strange, one of the numerology site said that mine karmic and hidden passion number is o.
my subconscious number is 7, does this mean anything?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:33 am

subconscious number is 7, does this mean anything?

You can appear indifferent to your surroundings and somewhat aloof. You are well-balanced and can survive many a stormy time. In time of trial, you withdraw within yourself finding solace and answers, in your creative and analytical mind. You may be a bit of a loner and do not easily share your feelings with others.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 am

when figuring karmic lesson and hidden passion ..you need to convert the letters of your full name at birth to numbers   ..1 through 9  .... numbers that your name does not contain become your karmic lessons   ..the number you have the most of becomes your hidden passion number

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 am

if your subconscious number is 7.... then you would have two karmic lessons  again which every numbers did not show up when you converted letters to numbers becomes your karmic lesson

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 am

my karmic lesson is 6 and 9
i have this number in my name
one 4
two 3
one 7
two 8
two 1
two 2
one 5
im confuse, 3,8,1 and 2 are all 2's.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 am

The number that is most often repeated in your name represents your specific field of expertise, or a concentrated talent – this is called your Hidden Passion. As with Karmic Lessons, you can have more than one Hidden Passion.

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:45 am

wow, thank you, i thought i lack talents. so i lack the number 6 and 9, is this significant?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:46 am

karmic lesson 6

You have a major issue with commitment and responsibility to others.

You have a hard time committing to marriage and other important personal relationships. You have to learn to show true emotion.

You may feel isolated and alone, but do not understand why. The reason is that very often you form relationships yet remain heavily guarded, putting up a show of emotion without truly communicating affection or care. This can make the bond between you and others superficial. You must learn to establish sincere relationships.

You will learn the importance of close friends and lasting relationships. You will learn to give and, when necessary, sacrifice. This is the one true way to true friendship and lasting love.

The effects of this Karmic Lesson are diminished if you have at least one

6 among your core numbers (Life Path, Birthday, Heart's Desire, and Personality Number).

karmic lesson 9

You must learn to be more compassionate, tolerant, and understanding. You have to learn to identify with the trials of others. There will be times when you will have to sacrifice some egocentric ambition for the good of a particular project or some larger goal.

You must learn to broaden your view of life. You have to see things on a larger scale. You do not realize the enormous potential you have in influencing your own destiny and that of others. Therefore, you hold back your efforts at helping people, or furthering a particular social cause. You have an issue with commitment to community or mankind.

The effects of this Karmic Lesson are diminished if you have at least one

9 among your core numbers (Life Path, Birthday, Expression, Hearts Desire, or Personality Number).

hidden passions

1 You have a strong drive to stand out. You have a great ambition and desire to accomplish. You are highly competitive and want to be the best and the first in everything you do. You are highly energetic and creative. You are capable of influencing and even dominating others. You have highly developed political skills, and can succumb to manipulation unless your ideals are high.

Ironically, there are times when you lack confidence, especially at an earlier age, but you have the strength to overcome this obstacle.

You are a survivor, a warrior, a leader. Many great athletes and politicians have this number as a Hidden Passion.

2.You are highly considerate, sensitive, and intuitive. You seek peaceful and pleasant environments. You work hard to establish harmony among your peers and co-workers. You work well in groups, often serving as the peacemaker.

You may appear shy and timid and although you like people there is an inner fear, you dislike noise and roughness.

You are committed to your work and perform your job with a high degree of competency, patience, and persistence. You are a magnet for information. You are often one of the pillars of any organization. People naturally rely upon you.

You have a tendency to worry too much about trivial details and can waste time on petty affairs. You may be too sensitive and easily hurt; your feelings can get in the way of your sound judgement.

You have a good ear for music and rhythm and an appreciation for the arts. You love beauty in your environment. You have fine and delicate taste.

3.You are highly social and have a gift for self- expression. You love to entertain and attend parties. You are exceedingly popular, and a good friend.

You are highly talented in one or more of the arts - writing, acting, music, or painting.

You need excitement. When things are dull, you tend to fantasize and sometimes exaggerate.

You are very inspiring and motivating to others. You are blessed with a considerable amount of charm and charisma. You are highly optimistic, which can make you a bit of a rolling stone. You think that the grass is always going to be greener on the other side of the hill.

You need discipline and focus to make the most of your talents. You can fall victim to scattering your energies. You have to guard against being selfish and indulging in too much sensory gratification.

8 Success and material reward are important motivations for your actions. You believe in effort and are very goal-oriented. You can dominate and impress others with your vision and common business sense. You are a born manager and organizer, your subordinates usually like you. Leadership and authority are obvious, but it is wise not to be to forceful, demanding and dominant. You are a good judge of character with an uncanny ability to sense other peoples strength and weaknesses. There may be a tendency to abuse this talent, all eights have to be wary of greed and ruthlessness. Your ability to sense where someone else is "coming from" is much better served with your natural counselors instinct. Many eights, although being an advantage in the business world and a help in the quest for success, may make life pretty hard too. Many tests and frustrations have to be overcome and, most important, the proper balance and perspective regarding spirit and matter has to be attained. You need a family to be proud of, and status to feel rewarded. You may have a tendency to showing of your wealth and success.

mp5boy200

Post by mp5boy200 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 am

wow thank you numero, for your time

Return to “Numerology”