Lifepath 7, anyone?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

7even

Lifepath 7, anyone?

Post by 7even » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi, I am a number 7 who would love to hear from other people on this lifepath...So I am wondering if there is anyother 7 out there who might want to share some thoughts with me?

lots of love//

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 am

Hello, fellow 7 here... You are also water element huh? I guess that makes it why most 7 with water element is a little emotional than most others?...
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

happyme

Post by happyme » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 pm

My Life Path, Life Destiny, and Soul Number are all 7.

happyme

Post by happyme » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

In short we are hermits and we love to study, a lot of us are empaths as well and that is why we prefer to be loners.

autumn56

Soul number 7

Post by autumn56 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi, I am life path 11 and soul urge 7.  I am very much a lonerl.

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Wed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

pret1 wrote:bt i dont have much beleif in this as hw can we categorised all people in just 9 numbers
The more research I have done with numerology the more understanding that master numbers are different then the lower vibrations of the reduction  Leaving out the master numbers out of the calculation is an attempt to limit the knowledge & to limit potential.  For example the numerology of business & political positions have more 11's vibrating then the '1'.  Example the word President vibrates in the reduction to 47-11-2.  The Personality of the Chief Executive Officer vibrates to 56-11-2.  Both positions require leadership & yes diplomatic skills.  In reality it maybe debatable that the 11 is more of a leader then the 1 while at the same time more diplomatic then the 2.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 am

Vrillin wrote:
pret1 wrote:bt i dont have much beleif in this as hw can we categorised all people in just 9 numbers
The more research I have done with numerology the more understanding that master numbers are different then the lower vibrations of the reduction  Leaving out the master numbers out of the calculation is an attempt to limit the knowledge & to limit potential.  For example the numerology of business & political positions have more 11's vibrating then the '1'.  Example the word President vibrates in the reduction to 47-11-2.  The Personality of the Chief Executive Officer vibrates to 56-11-2.  Both positions require leadership & yes diplomatic skills.  In reality it maybe debatable that the 11 is more of a leader then the 1 while at the same time more diplomatic then the 2.

Hi Vrillin,

Are you talking in terms of name numbers or life path number?
The 47-11-2 etc.

RishiRahul

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Thu May 17, 2012 3:39 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Vrillin wrote:

Hi Vrillin,

The 47-11-2 etc.

RishiRahul
Down to the totals of the letters.  Or more closely related to the total of the name, & consideration of vowel & constant totals.

However I will say in theory that in terms of numerological theory we know very little about this science, humanity has a dim understanding of numerology & there are more calculations yet to be both re-discovered & discovered.
Last edited by Vrillin on Thu May 17, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Vrillin wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Vrillin wrote:

Hi Vrillin,

The 47-11-2 etc.

RishiRahul
Down to the totals of the letters.  Or more closely related to the total of the name, & consideration of vowel & constant totals.

Ah! you mean the Name number.
Got it.

But are we following the Pythagorean or Chaldean method here?

Thanks

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Vrillin wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Vrillin wrote:

Hi Vrillin,

The 47-11-2 etc.

RishiRahul

Got it.

Thanks

RishiRahul
Pythagorean, though I can check Chaldean.
Ad deduc Per alii

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Vrillin wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Vrillin wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Vrillin wrote:

Hi Vrillin,

The 47-11-2 etc.

RishiRahul

Got it.

Thanks

RishiRahul
Pythagorean, though I can check Chaldean.
Could you explain the difference in results you find between Pythagorean & Chaldean?
Essence numbers and transits are very much dependant on the letters; besides  few other things!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

autumn56

the 7's path

Post by autumn56 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:22 pm

[In reality it maybe debatable that the 11 is more of a leader then the 1 while at the same time more diplomatic then the 2.]
I completely agree with you.

[/bt i dont have much beleif in this as hw can we categorised all people in just 9 numbers]
You have a very special number. Sevens are here on a spirtual journey, and it shows with the very question you are asking.  You will help many others with their soul connections.  Congradulations!

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Thu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Could you explain the difference in results you find between Pythagorean & Chaldean?
Essence numbers and transits are very much dependant on the letters; besides  few other things!

RishiRahul
Under the Chaldean system the essences of both of the titles change to reflect:

President = 37-10-1
Chief Executive Officer = 96-15-6

As for the differences I will post these two links:

Pythagorean vs Chaldean

Numerology.com Hans Decoz

The rules are different between the two systems, Chaldean is more mystic where Pythagorean is more practical.  Chaldean is older, Sumerian & related to the Annunaki.  Letters are designated by the vibrational frequency, & are labelled 1-8 where 9 is spiritual & can not be used.  The total of the name & dates can total to the reduction of the 9.  However unlike Pythagorean the compound number is considered more as the power number.  The reduced numbers are secondary.  In my name my long name totals 61-7, & my main short name is fortunate though success will come later in my life at a 33-6.
Ad deduc Per alii

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 18, 2012 4:36 am

Vrillin wrote:

RishiRahul
Under the Chaldean system the essences of both of the titles change to reflect:

President = 37-10-1
Chief Executive Officer = 96-15-6

As for the differences I will post these two links:

Pythagorean vs Chaldean

Numerology.com Hans Decoz

The rules are different between the two systems, Chaldean is more mystic where Pythagorean is more practical.  Chaldean is older, Sumerian & related to the Annunaki.  Letters are designated by the vibrational frequency, & are labelled 1-8 where 9 is spiritual & can not be used.  The total of the name & dates can total to the reduction of the 9.  However unlike Pythagorean the compound number is considered more as the power number.  The reduced numbers are secondary.  In my name my long name totals 61-7, & my main short name is fortunate though success will come later in my life at a 33-6.

Thank you,

I had gone through both sites before.

My belief is that the master numbers give better results while using Chaldean.
Read 'master numbers'... as the meaning given in the tarot system.

Hans Decoz is a wonderful Pythagorean, and Astrolongia is bent towards Chaldean. We have their views.

Yes, using both systems are difficult.

Number 9, in Chaldean is equally used, I think?! :smt017

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

s_coy2005

Re: Lifepath 7, anyone?

Post by s_coy2005 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:39 pm

7even wrote:Hi, I am a number 7 who would love to hear from other people on this lifepath...So I am wondering if there is anyother 7 out there who might want to share some thoughts with me?

lots of love//

Hey all I am a 7 also.. Im an empath, spiritual, and sometimes a loner..

15 November 1988

Your date of conception was on or about 23 February 1988 which was a Tuesday.
You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Scorpio.
Your Life path number is 7.

Your fortune cookie reads:
Any rough times are behind you.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 4 & 22.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 9.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 3, 6, 8 & 11.

Your number is: 9

The characteristics of #9 are: Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

The expression or destiny for #9:
The expression that you exhibit is represented bythe number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire. This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel. Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent. Be aware of your capabilities, so that you can make use of them at appropriate times.

If you are able to achieve the potential of your natural expression in this life, you are capable of much human understanding and have a lot to give to others. Your personal ambitions are likely to be maintained in a very positive perspective, never losing sight of an interest in people, and a sympathetic, tolerant, broad-minded and compassionate point of view. You are quite idealistic, and disappointed at the lack of perfection in the world. You have a strong awareness of your own feeling as well as those of others. Friendships, affection, and love are extremely important.

Undeveloped or ignored, the negative side of the 9 expression can be very selfish and self-centered. If you do not actively involve yourself with work that benefits others, you may tend to express just the opposite characteristics. It is your role to be very involved with other people and their needs, but it may be difficult for you achieve this role. Aloofness, lack of involvement, and a lack of sensitivity mark the low road of this expression.

Your Soul Urge number is: 22

A Soul Urge number of 22 means:
The Soul Urge of the master number 22 is very much that of the master builder. You would like to use your abilities in an important humanitarian undertaking, and have an innate desire is to express the significant power you feel in a concrete manner, as a builder, engineer, diplomat, etc. In some way you want to make a considerable contribution to the world.

The 22 gives a broad, universal outlook with a rather practical and common-sense approach. You have especially high intelligence, with an unusual perception and awareness. This number often denotes a high degree of diplomatic abilities and high ideals. You are a very capable person and you may possess special leadership abilities that you can and should develop. People respect you and recognize your superior foresight and vision.

The negative side of the 22 soul urge is a high degree of nervous energy and a tendency to be very dominating. It is unfortunate that all who possess the urge of 22 do not use its energies to the greatest advantage; but then it should be recognized that these energies are understandably the most difficult to focus and direct.

Your Inner Dream number is: 5

An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accom
plished.

Return to “Numerology”