how do you explain a spiritually clueless, TV addicted guy w. multiple 11/2's in his core numbers

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Catalyst

how do you explain a spiritually clueless, TV addicted guy w. multiple 11/2's in his core numbers

Post by Catalyst » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:48 pm

So my new found interest in numerology has me utterly fascinated with my roomate / long time friend's chart. Don't get me wrong, A lot of it (particularly the karmic debt numbers unfortunately) describes him very well. However, he has a 11/2 life path as well as an 11/2 expression number and i still remember the shock when i pulled up his chart expecting to see mostly 4's and maybe 1's. In the 10 years that i've known him, despite being a overall good natured guy, he has never shown even a drop of emotional or spiritual awareness in fact he thinks he's farrr far above such things. sadly he's turned into a fox news watching cynical kind of guy over the years so must of us just avoid those topics of conversation around him because we like to remember his better side.

well his "better side" seems to be vanishing pretty quick lately, an it seems to match up with a lot of the negative potentials in his chart. hes increasingly reclusive, comes home from work an watches corny television shows 4-6 hours, smokes over a pack a day and is packing on some serious weight. Guy is super talented with woodworking but lacks confidence to go for any kind of creative career (things like that are too risky to him).

Maybe you numerology experts could see some parallels in his number chart. I'm a 22/4 and i've been drawn to occult and spirituality and huge projects since i was old enough to walk. I know other 11/2's who aren't even aware that they're 11/2's but all of them have a built in keen interest in the spiritual & metaphysical regardless. it's just so odd to me that my roomate has two 11/2's as well as a 22/4 personality and doesn't seem to feel even the slightest connection with anything except his couch. i'm guessing it's partly due to the truckload of karmic lessons and debt numbers combined with his lazy lifestyle, seems like the universe is really starting to come down hard on him though.

heres the numbers maybe you guys can make some sense of it:

Birth date: December 3, 1985  

Your Life Path is 11/2
Your Birthday is 3
Your Expression is 11/2
Your Minor Expression is 8
Your Heart's Desire is 16/7
Your Minor Heart's Desire is 10/1
Your Personality is 22/4
Your Maturity is 4
Your Life Path / Expression Bridge number is 0
Your Heart's Desire / Personality Bridge number is 3
You have a Karmic Lesson 3
You have a Karmic Lesson 6
You have a Karmic Lesson 7
Your Hidden Passion is 5
Your Plane of Expression Physical is 14/5
Your Plane of Expression Mental is 7
Your Plane of Expression Emotional is 20/2
Your Plane of Expression Intuitive is 6
Your Balance is 7
Your Rational Thought is 28/1
Your Cornerstone is K
Your Subconscious Self is 6

Thanks guys (and sorry for the long winded post lol)

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm

"However, he has a 11/2 life path as well as an 11/2 expression number and i still remember the shock when i pulled up his chart expecting to see mostly 4's and maybe 1's."

i would like to start by saying... the four vibration  is present in his chart   Personality is 22/4  
Maturity is 4  this four maturity is starting to kick in   a out of balance 22 can easily show signs of the negative 4 as well  .the one vibration is also a possibility   the difference between his life path 11/2 and his birthday 3 is in fact a one  .......again at his current age this  3 energy is also at the surface  2 is opposite of the 3    

the 11/2     a negative 2  can show expressions that link to the following key words  : dependent ,self pity .too emotional ,too sensitive meddling arbitrary careless tactless extremist dishonest overlooks details creates divisiveness resentful unforgiving

this strong 11/2 presence can add the danger of being caught in illusions or fantasies that never materialize

being that he is in a 3 period cycle   looking into the 3 lifepath could shed some light  the 3 energy in a negative state can express the following key words

too easy going, trivial, superficial  , lack of concentration ,impractical vain prone to exaggeration ,childish ,scatters energy

i can post more if you would like  i hope this has helped

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

one part of his chart that you may have not looked at is the challenges  the date of birth 12/3/1985   reduces to  3-3-5  

the two stands out in this area  very strongly   i have already posted some negative expression of this number vibration  i would also like to add  a denial expression as well insensitive /rude, faultfinding ,vacillating

this two challenge can show attributes   bringing to the forefront the following  on a positive note   we have cooperative ,considerate diplomatic emotional modest patient supportive softhearted responsive adaptable

on a negative note -insensitive weak willed discourteous unresponsive cunning

Catalyst

Post by Catalyst » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Thanks again for the replys. I did take note of the 22/4 personality actually. This isn't considered a core number though right? from what i've read the personality is sort of the "mask" or way you try to present yourself to people before letting them in close

I usually don't consider someone a master number unless it shows up in their life path or expression or birthday. though my understanding was that it still has a very strong effect in other places of the chart. Somehow to my mind the personality number would be the least "important" of the places one could have a master number. What are your thoughts here? again i'm new to this and just going off what i've read in hans decoz/juno jordan's books and all the charts ive read for various freinds / family members.

I also really want to hear your thoughts on this (correct me if i'm wrong):

The life path is the main lesson you are here to learn

The expression number describes the abilities and talents within the person on said lifepath

So in the case of this guy (by the way i read somewhere that having an 11/2 in multiple places is considered highly discordant? sorry wish i could remember which book or website i got that from), the fact that he is A. here to learn and incorporate all of the good things the 11/2 vibration has to offer, and B. the fact that he is supposed to already have those skills and abilities or at least a strong natural talent for them... don't these two things sound like they cancel each other out in a way? IE hes here to learn something that he is supposed to already be expressing. i hope i'm making sense here. This lil theory sums him up pretty well...the dude is highly intelligent but lost and completely detached from himself...its really odd.  from an outside perspective he seems to UNKNOWINGLY avoid (like the plague) all of the things that would help him enormously, while at the same time filling his life with the exact things that destroy him. Again i'm looking at the dual life path/expression here and associating it with the fact that most of the people around him can see his natural talents, proclivities, flaws and the whole 9 yards while he himself seems to be genuinely self-unaware and constantly swimming upstream. if he would just get over the fact that not everything can be proved and add a tiny bit of spirituality, get out and meet a few new people (dare i say learn how to lead), and use the skills he has for bigger more fulfilling projects instead of little schemes to make a quick buck... it would change his life

Anywho...i could be stretching the definitions of life path/expression to fit my observations so i thought i'd ask.

Just so everyone knows, this isn't pure self indulgence or just me being nosy. I do want to help the guy out where i can. at the same time were both grown men and theres only so much one can do without meddling in others lives. May as well learn something right? hopefully the forum readers can gain some insight from all of this

autumn56

Post by autumn56 » Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

this two challenge can show attributes   bringing to the forefront the following  on a positive note   we have cooperative ,considerate diplomatic emotional modest patient supportive softhearted responsive adaptable

on a negative note -insensitive weak willed discourteous unresponsive cunning

So in the case of this guy (by the way i read somewhere that having an 11/2 in multiple places is considered highly discordant? sorry wish i could remember which book or website i got that from), the fact that he is A. here to learn and incorporate all of the good things the 11/2 vibration has to offer, and B. the fact that he is supposed to already have those skills and abilities or at least a strong natural talent for them... don't these two things sound like they cancel each other out in a way? IE hes here to learn something that he is supposed to already be expressing. i hope i'm making sense here. This lil theory sums him up pretty well...the dude is highly intelligent but lost and completely detached from himself...its really odd.  from an outside perspective he seems to UNKNOWINGLY avoid (like the plague) all of the things that would help him enormously, while at the same time filling his life with the exact things that destroy him. Again i'm looking at the dual life path/expression here and associating it with the fact that most of the people around him can see his natural talents, proclivities, flaws and the whole 9 yards while he himself seems to be genuinely self-unaware and constantly swimming upstream. if he would just get over the fact that not everything can be proved and add a tiny bit of spirituality, get out and meet a few new people (dare i say learn how to lead), and use the skills he has for bigger more fulfilling projects instead of little schemes to make a quick buck... it would change his life

I would like to add what I enumero123  has said before.  It is very very difficult to keep up this level of cooperative ,considerate diplomatic emotional modest patient supportive softhearted responsive adaptable that 11's have because know one cares.  Know ones sees how much effort your putting in and everyone takes advantage of you.  It just keeps feeling like the whole world is on your shoulders 24/7.  I am starting to find balance by telling others to take responsibility instead of always being there for them.

Thank you,

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:58 pm

remember to look at ( denial  aspects )of ones innate strengthens and abilities   with the 11 /2  we can bring fore the following

first the master number 11  is considered to be the person with visionary capabilities .in its lower octave as a 2 there is sensitivity
,receptivity and perhaps psychic ability when it is formed of two 1s it indicates strength individuality  the danger this person faces has to do with being caught in illusions or fantasies  that never materialize

denial expressions of the( one) dependent helpless lazy-procrastinates fearful unwilling to take a stand weak submissive stubborn

denial expressions of the (two) insensitive/rude overly concerned about detail faultfinding vacillating

so from the post we have come to understand  the question of (why)  step one  

all things start at mind:  thoughts words action habits  

so step two  is to affirm   affirmations for the two  :

i find truth in both sides of an argument and create bridges of understanding .

i can cooperate with others while remaining true to myself

i find my point of balance and peace with myself and bring these qualities into my relationship  

its so hard to watch others suffer   does your friend share in the mystic teaching to help find truth  and self  

we can lead a horse to water but we cant make them drink

autumn56

remember to look at ( denial aspects )of ones innate streng

Post by autumn56 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:27 pm

excellent

Marky

Post by Marky » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 am

First thing I noticed was his soul number of 7.  

Remember the soul number is what makes one the happiest, and sometimes it can be so strong it can overtake all the other numbers in the chart.  

Though he is a life number 11, and the 7 is spiritual as well, the 7 is constantly "questioning" things, and constantly "suspicious."  

Sometimes there is a superiority complex with 7's because they think they "know it all."  

So while he may not be living on the more positive side of his numbers, he can still turn around.  

If you see a change in his behavior you may want to take a look at the transits.  

I hope this helps.  

Live Love and Create!
Marky "Celebrity Numerologist and Life Coach"

http://freenumerologyreadings.net

Return to “Numerology”