Morals, ethics and integrity.

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

josh1982

Post by josh1982 » Sat May 19, 2012 7:32 am

I was wondering what opinions people have on making numerology profiles on people without that persons consent?  This ranges from celebrities to aquaintances or maybe even coworkers or hiring prospects. If I know the person I usually ask. But I would also like to see numerology profiles of people who are in the spotlight or make the news etc. such as musicians, actors, politicians.  Idon't have anyway to ask the president if it is alright to make a profile. Is this ethical?

agababryn

Post by agababryn » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:42 am

i think the information is in the open ie full names and date of birth which i think makes it okay to profile someone for your and their benefit
Know what the future holds for you

user banned

Lady Tudor

Post by Lady Tudor » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

I agree, aqababryn, the Numerologist I listen to on Internet radio does celebrity charts all the time so people can learn. She also has done over 20,000 readings for people over her 24 years of studying
Pythagoras Numerology & has also made her own breakthroughs In the science.

Jucelia

Post by Jucelia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:07 am

Hi, josh1982!

According to the Morals, ethics and integrity, nobody can make anyone's profiles thru any method without owner's consent unless it is a public person, cause in this case plenty of information are available on the net or other media.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Then how does one carry out research?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Jucelia

Post by Jucelia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:18 am

Hi RishiRahul!!

What kind of research are you refering?????

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Morals, ethics and integrity.

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:37 am

Jucelia wrote:Hi RishiRahul!!

What kind of research are you refering?????

Certainly divinators/numerologists carry out researches. Right. As research never ends.

Now research can occur with birth dates of people with permission, and birthdates of people without permission.

Now if one was to take permission of using others' birth dates, we would be missing out on a lot of research.

If the bithdates are available at the internet or otherwise; same about life details, what is wrong if one does research with it?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Jucelia

Post by Jucelia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Of course I agree with you about almost all your arguments except when you say without permission.  But I think the question is what each of us meant by giving permission.  

For instance: once you arent a famous nor a public person  one put personal information in a place you cant control the acess by the others, you indirectly gave permission. So what you call without permission I call indirect permission (even when owner have not conscious of it).

But I do not believe that you can access information without permission from neighbors, friends, parents, relatives, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends ... to make any profile...once  you have plenty free information to research and learn

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 am

Jucelia wrote:Of course I agree with you about almost all your arguments except when you say without permission.  But I think the question is what each of us meant by giving permission.  

For instance: once you arent a famous nor a public person  one put personal information in a place you cant control the acess by the others, you indirectly gave permission. So what you call without permission I call indirect permission (even when owner have not conscious of it).

But I do not believe that you can access information without permission from neighbors, friends, parents, relatives, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends ... to make any profile...once  you have plenty free information to research and learn
Agreed.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Jucelia

Post by Jucelia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:41 am

Thanks for your comments:)

By the way, I notice your age did increase since my last post. So, CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! :smt113  If I am correct. Because it was 55 and now is 56.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:00 am

Jucelia wrote:Thanks for your comments:)

By the way, I notice your age did increase since my last post. So, CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! :smt113  If I am correct. Because it was 55 and now is 56.

Oh! I did not increase it.
It happened automatically..

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Numerology”