The connection between numerology and the zodiac signs in astrology?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Leoness118

The connection between numerology and the zodiac signs in astrology?

Post by Leoness118 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 pm

So I've read up some things online about the correlation between numbers and the zodiac signs but it seems there are many opinions on it. I've read some things that say it can be looked at like:

1=Aries
2=Taurus
3=Gemini
4=Cancer
5=Leo
6=Cancer
7=Libra
8=Scorpio
9=Sagittarius
10=Capricorn
11=Aquarius
12(22?)=Pisces

My life path number is 22, so would that mean I'm like a Pisces in numerology? I'm Leo in astrology. I guess I just don't understand the correlations. I also read another thing that said it could be looked at like:

1=Leo
2=Cancer
3=Sagittarius
4=Aquarius
5=Gemini/Virgo
6=Libra/Taurus
7=Pisces
8=Capricorn
9=Aries

I'm not sure which correlations to believe because I think that 1 should be Aries because the interpretations of 1 are: independence, leader, pioneer. And I think Libra should be 2 because 2 is the number of partnerships, support, balance, etc. and Cancer should be 6 because it has to do with nurturing (which is what Cancer is about in astrology) and that Scorpio should be 7, Capricorn should be 4 because it deals with limitations and hard work, and Taurus should be 8 because 8 is about material things and money and wealth. What do you guys think?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 am

something to think about

one =sun  ...2 =moon .....3 Jupiter .....4 Uranus ....5  mercury ...6 Venus    ......7 Neptune /moon  .......8 Saturn  .....9 mars  

or

one =sun .....2 =moon  .....3 mars   .....4 mercury  .....5 Jupiter ....6 Venus    ....7 Saturn ......8  Pluto   .....9 neptune  

double digits/ master numbers 11,22,33,44 ect  or seen as first the intense single digit  times 2   and the extreme side of the single digit it reduces too

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:22 pm

enumero123 wrote:something to think about

one =sun  ...2 =moon .....3 Jupiter .....4 Uranus ....5  mercury ...6 Venus    ......7 Neptune /moon  .......8 Saturn  .....9 mars  

or

one =sun .....2 =moon  .....3 mars   .....4 mercury  .....5 Jupiter ....6 Venus    ....7 Saturn ......8  Pluto   .....9 neptune  

double digits/ master numbers 11,22,33,44 ect  or seen as first the intense single digit  times 2   and the extreme side of the single digit it reduces too

Hi Enumero,

.......... is  quite precise.

I will try to help you with this, as you have helped me earlier.
Let me know.

RishiRahul

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

i am in agreement  rishi  but i did run across  a reference  to the latter in my post  

1 sun  rules leo  but strong in aries  ...1 being ego leadership personal resources personal identity ......./sun postive extrovert self expression leadership personal identity

2 moon rules cancer  but strong in taurus ......2 duality feelings caring either or imbalance  the conscience mind ........./moon receptive inought education trovert feelings motherhood  caring nuturing

****3  mars rules over aries and scorpio .....  3 personal creativity action forcefulness initiative  service ../mars activity initiative  physical creativity  hardness and aggressiveness  the masculine principle

****4 mecury ruler over gemini and virgo ......4 locigal thought practicality  instincts  the concert material world ..../ mecury thought  education logic reasoning  intellectual energy

**** 5  jupiter it is particularly assciated with the signs of sagittarius and pisces ....5 the senses expansion flexibity  tolerance learning ...../juptier  expansion spiritual and social growth  philosophy good living and luck

6 venus  is associated with taurus  and libra ...6 intellectual creativty imagination  fantasy abstract thinking theory .....venus harmony and balance discrimination evaluation  intellectual creativity stimulus  the feminine principle

******* URanus rules over pisces  very strong in leo

***** 7 saturn rules over capricorn  traditionally  over the sign aquarius ......7 setting limits time material attachments the limits of the materail world  the bridge to the spiritual realm ...saturn   limitations disappointments  delays wisdom stabilty and security

**** 8 pluto associated with scorpio  could possibly be aquarius ..........8 the unconscious mind  transformation  of the material  timeless space both /and balance dharma :doing what has to be done  ...pluto  endings beginnings the subconscious transformation  our deepest urges and needs

***** 9 neptune  rules over pisces  very strong in leo   ...9 spiritual creativity divine love innate talents completion karma ;the reward for actions of previous lives ...neptune spiritualism  idealism sacrifice self deception pretense illusion  the highest yearning of humankind

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

insight to master numbers  
11/2 ...(.7 )
22 /4  ..... (8)
33/6 ....(9)
44/8  .....
.master level energy hard to obtain and hard to keep   all have a  spiritual over tone to them  (extremeist )

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear Enumero,

Wonderful Queries!= my thoughts below itemwise...

enumero123 wrote:i am in agreement  rishi  but i did run across  a reference  to the latter in my post  

1 sun  rules leo  but strong in aries  ...1 being ego leadership personal resources personal identity ......./sun postive extrovert self expression leadership personal identity
RishiRahul=Leo is the own house of Sun; while Sun is exalted (qualitative strength) in Aries.
Can we deny that Aries  denies ego and personal identity?
Numerology has very rightly given Aries for number 1.

2 moon rules cancer  but strong in taurus ......2 duality feelings caring either or imbalance  the conscience mind ........./moon receptive inought education trovert feelings motherhood  caring nuturing
RishiRahul=Similarly moon's own house is cancer; while the qualitative strength is given by Taurus (its exaltation sign)..
The numerology periods of moon are slow & nurturing (as has been seen practically)
Astrologically moon is motherly; therefore 4th house rules; such nurturing is homely (4th house again).

****3  mars rules over aries and scorpio .....  3 personal creativity action forcefulness initiative  service ../mars activity initiative  physical creativity  hardness and aggressiveness  the masculine principle
RishiRahul=Aries is positive Mars; while Scorpio is the negative.
Creativity + abundance (is given to Jupiter in numerology for a reason).
It would be wise to not tally/measure equally numerology & astrology together.
Understand both carafta SEPARATELY; then find the mixture.

In astrology Mars stands for courage/active courage; while 3 in numerology does not stand for active courage; which is why the Jupiterian qualities of abunbance & creativity is given.

****4 mecury ruler over gemini and virgo ......4 locigal thought practicality  instincts  the concert material world ..../ mecury thought  education logic reasoning  intellectual energy

**** 5  jupiter it is particularly assciated with the signs of sagittarius and pisces ....5 the senses expansion flexibity  tolerance learning ...../juptier  expansion spiritual and social growth  philosophy good living and luck

6 venus  is associated with taurus  and libra ...6 intellectual creativty imagination  fantasy abstract thinking theory .....venus harmony and balance discrimination evaluation  intellectual creativity stimulus  the feminine principle

******* URanus rules over pisces  very strong in leo

***** 7 saturn rules over capricorn  traditionally  over the sign aquarius ......7 setting limits time material attachments the limits of the materail world  the bridge to the spiritual realm ...saturn   limitations disappointments  delays wisdom stabilty and security

**** 8 pluto associated with scorpio  could possibly be aquarius ..........8 the unconscious mind  transformation  of the material  timeless space both /and balance dharma :doing what has to be done  ...pluto  endings beginnings the subconscious transformation  our deepest urges and needs

***** 9 neptune  rules over pisces  very strong in leo   ...9 spiritual creativity divine love innate talents completion karma ;the reward for actions of previous lives ...neptune spiritualism  idealism sacrifice self deception pretense illusion  the highest yearning of humankind

I have kept the numbers 4 to 9 blank for you to fill up in due course (in your mind/understanding), given the hints for understanding.
Of course, if you still have doubts regarding some numbers, I am at your service.

Astrology is RIGHT in its Place, while Numerology is too.
Mixing them Equally is difficult/not practical

Would love more questions.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm

,1 leo sun
,2cancer moon
,3 aries scorpio mars
,4 gemini virgo mercury
,5 sagittarius pisces juptier
,6 aquarius uranus taurus libra venus
,7 capricorn aquarius saturn
,8 north lunar node scorpio pluto
,9 south lunar node pisces  neptune

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:28 pm

enumero123 wrote:,1 leo sun
,2cancer moon
,3 aries scorpio mars
,4 gemini virgo mercury

Dont understand you.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm

my post in this thread can be refernced / researched from the following  NORMAN SHINE "NUMEROLOGY  REVEAL YOUR TRUE CHARACTER AND DESTINY "

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 pm

,1 leo sun
,2cancer moon
,3 aries scorpio mars
,4 gemini virgo mercury

assocating first seven with  days of the week   sunday 1 sun  monday 2 moon 3 tuesdaY Mars  ect    the 8 and 9  are then  placed with pisces scorpio neptune ,pluto  and lunar nodes  

example : tuesday mars third day (3)  the french for this day is mardi the day of mars .the english name conceals the name of a scandinavian  god with the attributes of the roman god of war ,,MARS

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 pm

enumero123 wrote:my post in this thread can be refernced / researched from the following  NORMAN SHINE "NUMEROLOGY  REVEAL YOUR TRUE CHARACTER AND DESTINY "
enumero123 wrote:,1 leo sun
,2cancer moon
,3 aries scorpio mars
,4 gemini virgo mercury

assocating first seven with  days of the week   sunday 1 sun  monday 2 moon 3 tuesdaY Mars  ect    the 8 and 9  are then  placed with pisces scorpio neptune ,pluto  and lunar nodes  

example : tuesday mars third day (3)  the french for this day is mardi the day of mars .the english name conceals the name of a scandinavian  god with the attributes of the roman god of war ,,MARS

Whatever you have mentioned numbered 1 to 9 are the usual houses of planets designated by  astrologers of yore.

Similarly Tuesday is given for Mars, and Monday for moon, was also designated before.

What do you mean to say further which I may understand.

Rishi

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm

one =sun .....2 =moon  .....3 mars   .....4 mercury  .....5 Jupiter ....6 Venus    ....7 Saturn ......8  Pluto   .....9 neptune  TAKEN FROM  BOOK REFERENCED

1 SUN....   LEO
2 MOON NEW ... CANCER
3 JUPTIER ...  PIECES ,SAG
4 EARTH OR SUN ... LEO
5 MERCURY...  GEMINI VIRGO
6 VENUS ....TARIUS LIBRA
7 MOON FULL .... CANCER
8 SATURN ....CAP AQUARIUS
9 MARS ARIES SCORPIO

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:06 pm

enumero123 wrote:one =sun  ...2 =moon .....3 Jupiter .....4 Uranus ....5  mercury ...6 Venus    ......7 Neptune /moon  .......8 Saturn  .....9 mars
Rishi = Numerological meanings

one =sun .....2 =moon  .....3 mars   .....4 mercury  .....5 Jupiter ....6 Venus    ....7 Saturn ......8  Pluto   .....9 neptune  TAKEN FROM  BOOK REFERENCED
Rishi =  Astrologically meanings.

Rishi =Both meanings are referenced.

1 SUN....   LEO
2 MOON NEW ... CANCER
3 JUPTIER ...  PIECES ,SAG
4 EARTH OR SUN ... LEO
5 MERCURY...  GEMINI VIRGO
6 VENUS ....TARIUS LIBRA
7 MOON FULL .... CANCER
8 SATURN ....CAP AQUARIUS
9 MARS ARIES SCORPIO
Rishi =Own houses in astrology= also referenced

Dont understand what you mean

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

i guess the piont i am trying to make     The connection between numerology and the zodiac signs in astrology?   is a very difficult one    reason being   different schools of thought different piont systems and groupings   9 individual different types    verses 12 inidividual different  types       very hard to expand 9 into 12  or reduce 12 into 9  without taking away  from the basic order of the system itself    numerology has made this possible  in certain schools of theory  by expanding  its 9 piont grouping to include  1 1 22 33  which then equals the playing field

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:49 pm

look at the.....tarot   a 22 point system........   birthday numerology you have a 31 point system ...... name numerology western  27 point system .........  i do enjoy  reading and studying  from a book named  numerology and the divine triangle  that uses all three  numerology astrology and tarot  good reading

Return to “Numerology”