The connection between numerology and the zodiac signs in astrology?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm

you might have noticed and it was not a error  that i wrote  the number 27  instead of 26      yes only 26 letters in the alphibit  (our that is what we have been told    )  the fact remains is there is indeed a missing letter  and only a few  have the key   .................some believe this 27th  letter is contained  in all words

enumero123

leo/ life path 22

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Leoness118

we can attach the numbers 1  and (4)  to sun   ruler of leo  

22 /4  we can also  add energy of the 8  

22 Life Path

You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers. It offers you the extremes of life's possibilities: on one hand, you have the potential to be the Master Builder, the person capable of perceiving something great in the archetypal world and manifesting it in the relative world; on the other hand, you can slip into the depths of obscurity, achieving little more than personal support.

Your power is delicate. It exists by virtue of your ideals and vision, which you must use to inspire others to join you in your dream. Only by marshalling collective forces are you able to bring together the necessary elements - people, ideas, resources - that will enable you to realize your goals.

Consequently, your Life Path is one requiring dramatic evolution. By being able to integrate seemingly conflicting characteristics within yourself - your inspiring vision and your natural tendency toward practicality, for example - you develop the talent to deal effectively with a great variety of people. This allows you to understand and unite many differing people toward a single goal, melding them into a concerted whole. Your task in life is to unite the dream with the bottom line.

In short, you are the visionary with your feet on the ground.

You are good at business and politics. You naturally understand large institutions, and have the ability to think and act on an international scale.

You are gifted with uncommonly sound common sense. You are able to see the beauty and potential in a given idea, but also the practical methods that will bring it to fruition. Somehow, you understand the limitations of ideas - what will work and what will not. This is an intuitive gift that can evaluate possibilities on the basis of their practicality.

While in many aspects the 22 is the most promising number, it is also the most difficult to live up to. You have a great ambition, which can be a most difficult master, driving you to accomplish all that you are capable of.

You are a steady partner in any relationship. You offer sound advice and consistent emotional support. You do not suffer from flights of fancy, and naturally resist the emotional heights. You are unconventional in thought and action, but tend to be traditional in appearance. You avoid airs and pretension.

Your challenge is to share your vision and allow others to make their personal contributions. That requires flexibility on your part, perhaps your weakest characteristic. You often lack faith in the ability of others. Therefore, you tend to control people and situations, and are sometimes tempted to manipulate.

In the end, you must learn to surrender to the larger cause that you serve. The final result may be quite different from your original vision, but with faith and commitment you will make an enduring impact on the world.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 pm

number 22 astrological correspondence ( earth and uranus ) since the number 22 reduces to 4 ,the earth holds dominioin in this vibration .compiled with uranus,which is assigned to the tarot card the fool .  (0-22)  

consciousness is a state of mind  the presence of uranus here links the super-conscious to the earthly power indicated  by the 22/4 .a blending of spiritual conscious awareness with proper use and control of the world's material  offerings .including the body itself ,gives the perfect state of being ,once this has been achieved ,the individual is no longer bound by earthly considerations but merely uses them with reverence  and respect

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
enumero123 wrote:one =sun  ...2 =moon .....3 Jupiter .....4 Uranus ....5  mercury ...6 Venus    ......7 Neptune /moon  .......8 Saturn  .....9 mars
.......... is  quite precise.
Rishi = Numerological meanings

one =sun .....2 =moon  .....3 mars   .....4 mercury  .....5 Jupiter ....6 Venus    ....7 Saturn ......8  Pluto   .....9 neptune  TAKEN FROM  BOOK REFERENCED
Rishi =  Astrologically meanings.

Rishi =Both meanings are referenced.

1 SUN....   LEO
2 MOON NEW ... CANCER
3 JUPTIER ...  PIECES ,SAG
4 EARTH OR SUN ... LEO
5 MERCURY...  GEMINI VIRGO
6 VENUS ....TARIUS LIBRA
7 MOON FULL .... CANCER
8 SATURN ....CAP AQUARIUS
9 MARS ARIES SCORPIO
Rishi =Own houses in astrology= also referenced

Dont understand what you mean

RishiRahul

As I said earlier in above quote:= The astrological meanings & numerological meanings are (both) 'Referenced'.

An example taking number 3=
Numerology gives Jupiter for 3
while astrology gives Mars for 3.

Which is correct??

Ans= both are correct.

Why?
Because the 3rd. house stands for courage & communicating.
Mars stands for 'courage' mainly, and also is a good catalyst for communication.
Jupiter in 3rd. is weak; because Jupiter lacks the 'guts' of Mars, but gives wisdom'.
While in numerology 3 stands for abundance + communication.
Negative tendencies= mainly lack of focus..

The meaning of "3" & "3rd. house"= is not the same.
Their sense shouldn't be equated equally; Which would happen if taken 'Literally".

Which is why I mentioned that one should only use these after getting well conversed with both subjects.

By 'understanding I do not mean 'Well read'.... but "Well understood".

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

DakotaCensus

Post by DakotaCensus » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 am

This is a very interesting discussion. My two cents, such as they are, is that there is an inherent flaw in the number definition method of numerology. Ignoring the fact that different experts will have different definitions for individual numbers I do not understand on what basis anyone can claim absolute knowledge on this subject. Numerology is at its best in gematria-like systems where the goal is to search for connections between words of similar  value.

I don't mean this as a condemnation of astrology, My understanding is that the body of knowledge in that field evolved very differently than modern numerology. If anyone would care to address that topic I would be grateful to read it.

I also recently wrote at length on the topic of number definition and alphabetic numerology systems here if anyone care to read. http://sapientparadox.wordpress.com/201 ... numerology

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:36 pm

DakotaCensus wrote:This is a very interesting discussion. My two cents, such as they are, is that there is an inherent flaw in the number definition method of numerology. Ignoring the fact that different experts will have different definitions for individual numbers I do not understand on what basis anyone can claim absolute knowledge on this subject. Numerology is at its best in gematria-like systems where the goal is to search for connections between words of similar  value.

I don't mean this as a condemnation of astrology, My understanding is that the body of knowledge in that field evolved very differently than modern numerology. If anyone would care to address that topic I would be grateful to read it.

I also recently wrote at length on the topic of number definition and alphabetic numerology systems here if anyone care to read. http://sapientparadox.wordpress.com/201 ... numerology

Please read Shri Harish Johary/s well-written treatise on Vedic Numerology. You will enjoy it!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:22 pm

"such as they are, is that there is an inherent flaw in the number definition method of numerology. Ignoring the fact that different experts will have different definitions for individual numbers "

GOD DOES NOT ROLL DICE .....    ALL THING CAN BE MEASURED ....CORE  NUMBERS  0-9  HAVE UNIVERSAL CORE MEANING THAT  CAN BE APPLIED TO ALL SYSTEMS      THE (FLAW )  SO SPOKE OF  IS IN MANS PERCEPTION   OF CORE MEANING AND SUB TYPES .....

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 pm

I kept reading and made an insight...

Aren't the days of the week like this:

Sunday - Sun
Monday - Moon
Tuesday - Fire
Wednesday - Water
Thursday - Wood
Friday - Gold/Metal
Saturday - Earth

I'm not sure about this but this is just from my own perspective. Like, another color if one would say

Also, I can't understand how one can associate Numerology with Astrology, when they are fundamentally different and have different bases, where I only know Numerology a bit more than Astro.

Anyway, I'm not sure about the matching that were made between the numbers and the zodiac.

I understand Rishi that 3 and 3rd house are different since I have tried reading a few matters regarding the houses.

This is something very interesting since I'd also like to know more about both.

Cheers~
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:34 am

The best way to look for them are books & the internet.

How you connect between them is through your experience/understanding/concepts.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 pm

hohh.. I see.. Good answer, thanks :D
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Return to “Numerology”