Looking for a Job..

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Re: Job

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:26 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
joker wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
joker wrote:You should find job this year your under personal year 3 where should find job next month in personal month   3 that is if you have karmic lesson 3
I agree that there are 'chances' of job in 3 personal month; but not because of karmik lesson 3.

RishiRahul
you misunderstood what I said if he had karmic lesson 3 he would not find job in personal year 3

But karmik lesson is a lesson one needs to learn.
If a person gets a job during  a personal year of karmik lesson= there still can be a lesson to learn; which can also happen if he gets a job then.

RishiRahul
I had an interesting answer but it seems like joker is not around, so am deciding to save myself from talking to vayu tattwa (winds!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
symulhaque wrote:You need to submit your time of birth and also place of birth to know the astrology dear. thank you.

Hi,

Is the time of birth important in numerology?
If so, How?

RishiRahul
It is the same "merry-go-round" principle of 'more-the-merrier', Rishi. The minimalistic school of thought advocates lean is beautiful, the maximalist school advocates the opposite. It is seen in all divinatory methods, be that numbers, astrology, tarot etc. There are pros and cons to each! ;-)
:smt003
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:38 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
symulhaque wrote:You need to submit your time of birth and also place of birth to know the astrology dear. thank you.

Hi,

If so, How?

RishiRahul
It is the same "merry-go-round" principle of 'more-the-merrier', Rishi. The minimalistic school of thought advocates lean is beautiful, the maximalist school advocates the opposite. It is seen in all divinatory methods, be that numbers, astrology, tarot etc. There are pros and cons to each! ;-)
Would love your comments on my "autofocusing human mind" posting about divination!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hi,

If so, How?

RishiRahul
Would love your comments on my "autofocusing human mind" posting about divination!

Dada,

I do not understand the question?

Rishi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Seema123 wrote:Hi Rishisir,
I would like to let you know how true your prediction has been about my career. Things started to shape up from mid of June and since than life has completely taken 360 turn. Just wanted to know if this is how my career is going to be till next year 2015 of June?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Seema,

Which? Where?

Did I predict it in this thread or elsewhere. I wish I saw the link?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:01 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hi,

If so, How?

RishiRahul

Dada,

Rishi
question? which question?? Where??? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hi,

If so, How?

RishiRahul

Dada,

Rishi

Okay. No question.

But there is no reference to "autofocusing human mind" in this thread? :smt017

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hi,

If so, How?

RishiRahul

Dada,

Rishi

Okay. No question.

But there is no reference to "autofocusing human mind" in this thread? :smt017

Rishi
Not this thread but the #6 in:
http://mysticboard.org/ve ... l?p=337103
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE