In picking a new name for myself, should I choose the name based off of the meaning or numbers?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

elianakadisha

In picking a new name for myself, should I choose the name based off of the meaning or numbers?

Post by elianakadisha » Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 am

I'm converting to Judaism (no judging please!) and I like the name Eliana for the meaning (G0d has answered) and I do like the numerology (6, 7, 8.) However the numerology for the name Kadisha (holy; purified) I like even better because there's an 11 in there and I think 11 is probably the most powerful number, especially in the Age of Aquarius. Thoughts?

elianakadisha

This is from paulsadowski.com...

Post by elianakadisha » Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 am

You entered: Eliana
There are 6 letters in your name.
Those 6 letters total to 24
There are 4 vowels and 2 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:
Latin Female Daughter of the sun.
Hebrew Female Jehovah is God.
Greek Female Daughter of the sun.

Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

The expression or destiny for #6:
The number 6 Expression provides you a truly outstanding sense of responsibility, love, and balance. The 6 is helpful and ever conscientious, making you quite capable of rectifying and balancing any sort of inharmonious situation. You are a person very much inclined to give help and comfort to those in need. You have a natural penchant for working with the old, the young, the sick, or the underprivileged. Although you may have considerable creative and artistic talents, the chances are that you will devote yourself to an occupation that shows concern for the betterment of the community.

The positive side of the number 6 suggests that you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships.

If there is an excess of the number 6 in your makeup, you may exhibit some of the negative traits associated with this number. There may be a tendency for you to be too exacting and demanding of yourself. In this regard, you may at times sacrifice yourself (or your loved ones) for the welfare of others. In some cases, the over zealous 6 has difficulty distinguishing helping from interfering. You may have difficulty expressing your own individuality, because of involvement with responsibilities and causes. Like all with the Expression of the number 6, it's quite likely that you worry much too much.

Your Soul Urge number is: 7

A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.

You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.

The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 8

An Inner Dream number of 8 means:
You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive skills. Your secret self may have very strong desire to become an entrepreneur.

elianakadisha

Post by elianakadisha » Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 am

You entered: Kadisha
There are 7 letters in your name.
Those 7 letters total to 26
There are 3 vowels and 4 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 8

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.

The expression or destiny for #8:
Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.

The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.

As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

Your Soul Urge number is: 11

A Soul Urge number of 11 means:
With the 11 Soul Urge, much of your thinking and interests relate to the abstract, the spiritual, and utopian dreams. You are motivated toward idealistic concepts, and the sharing of your ideas and concepts with humanity. This number is not one that is giving in a material or a practical sense, but rather one who desires to help mankind with a more abstract commodity such as religion, spiritualism, occult studies, or even psychic abilities.

If you possess the positive 11 Soul Urge traits, you have a dream of the perfect world; you are highly idealistic and inspirational. Your inner strength and devotion to your beliefs are extremely strong. You have a very good mind that is especially well equipped to handle the higher, more abstract forms of thought.

If there is an excess of 11 energy in your makeup, you may possess some the negative 11 traits. There is a tendency for the 11 to produce considerable amounts of nervous tension which is bought on by a very high level of awareness. You may be too sensitive and overly emotional. In some cases, these sensitivities and emotions are quite repressed, and this tends to add even more to the sense of nervousness in the makeup.

The strong 11 is not a very practical person because of the extreme idealism; often, there is a degree of self-deception present. There is usually a rather fixed idea of right and wrong held by those showing strong 11 traits, and with this very often is a resulting attitude of inflexibility.

Your Inner Dream number is: 6

An Inner Dream number of 6 means:
You dream of guiding and fostering the perfect family in the perfect home. You crave the devotion from offspring and a loving spouse. You picture yourself in the center of a successful domestic unit.

elianakadisha

Post by elianakadisha » Mon May 06, 2013 2:29 am

I love this website...Okay so I do want to be an entrepreneur. Is that a secret or a destiny? I think it's a destiny!

I like reading, but not as much as inspiring people.

I also LOVE the inner dream of a perfect home...so true!

See why I like the name Kadisha?! But I do like Eliana for its meaning :)

Tameria[997]

Post by Tameria[997] » Sat May 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Try 127.

NumbersCadet

Post by NumbersCadet » Sat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Does it matter that much if you change your name after you were already named at birth?

As much as I know... numerology is mostly based on a person's birth name..
Numerology Explorer

Tham

Post by Tham » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 pm

What is your birthdate ?

Without one, what I can suggest is to come up with a name or initial which
adds up to one of the following :

19, 23 or 46

Use this in your business card, signature or initials.

These are generally auspicious numbers which can be used by anyone.

I use Indian numerology, which is based on the Chaldean system, which has no
"master numbers" like 11 and 22.

Your full name :

ELIANA KADISHA = 16 + 17 = 33

Which is a good number provided you are a number 1, 4 or 6 person.

However, following Dhuraimuragar's system, 6 (Venus) numbers are
not for 3 (Jupiter), because these two planets clash.

Form your name using this chart.

http://eminekarakaya.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ology.html

Under no circumstances, form it to 4, 8 or 9.

Return to “Numerology”