An analysis of 2014 India elections

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...
Rohiniranjan wrote:For those keenly interested in numerology:
http://www.sanatansociety.com/hinduism_ ... _vedic.htm
Yes, I do follow this book also.
Rishi
Since few *actually* study (any?) books thoroughly these days, the site intelligently provides useful calculators for the impatient ones amongst us ;-); One of the contributing individuals is from Mr. Johari's lineage and learnt at the feet of the Great Master!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

Nowadays, the major points/events of a well known/famous person is given in wiki.

Now if Wiki does not have it, we can get the past details from a person known to him  or   other material.

For Cheiro we do not have much details of his life chronologically. So rectifying birthtime would be an uphill/almost impossible task, also considering that there is no birth time to build from also.

Regarding names= Agreed that everyone has nicknames +  popular names.
But here we are talking of famous/well known people... who also have these separate names.

Wiki does not record all these many names, but only the ones which have been vibrantly popular, affecting or influencing the public image.

The pythagorean rule says to take the birth registered name as the Main Name as its the first imprint of birth....... but also leaves room for the modified name/s as a secondary thing.

I hope I have answered all that you asked in the previous post.
If not please mention.

But what hits mt brains is: that a person is known by his name.

Rishi

Rishi,

This one I follow better! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to elaborate!

Ultimately, when it comes to current celebrities, like political leaders and if we live in countries directly affected by those, there is a greater personal interest and so the divinator's being is more strongly vested. Such inVESTment tends to energize and motivate the divining-self within them and makes the exercise more meaningful. Even with lesser events, traits, idiosyncracies known. The true soul of divination!

In the case of celebrities such as film-stars, rich people, dead or alive, and individuals like Cheiro or others, the driver is generally pure curiosity and sometimes self-education (do the yogas show up in charts? Does numerology work? Does this new way of nashta jataka work?), and of course sometimes research, which is really curiosity applied in a concentrated and organized manner and with a firmer goal in mind than idle curiosity.

So, ultimately, it all boils down to the sincerity and seriousness of the divinator and the reasons and drivers behind the *divination* that becomes most important! And when the diviner self is primed, then results are clearer. Regardless of the rituals (could be spiritualistic, religious, other personally found effective rituals etc) that are carried out (or not!). It becomes rather individualistic at that point.

Of course the situation becomes different if the diviner is engaged by the said celebrity for a consultation or as we call here, 'a reading'!

Names do have amazing power! For instance 'pet names' which some of us are given after birth and those are used by very close family and loved ones and so somewhat exclusive! They are generally also a bit 'funny' though endearingly personal and powerful! When a near and dear one calls us by those, it invokes a warm sensation of familiarity, security, love, and mostly nice emotions. But when a stranger calls us by those, the feeling is extremely different and can range from surprise to dismay, and sometimes even a sense of embarassment and suspicion (extreme case). Only a pet-name has such power and PERSONAL significance. Anecdotally, it has been observed that people who experience moderate trauma and develop memory defects etc, or consciousness impairment, still respond to their pet-names more strongly than their regular name, names, handles etc. I wonder how the pet-names would jive or correspond to astrological markers, using the standard set of namakshars (beginnings of names) that are ascribed in jyotish, one for each quarter of each asterism (nakshatra) and the numerological concordance!

Just a passing thought, and who knows a pet-name might be a useful marker (if known) to check suspicious birthtimes or the unknown or dubious ones? ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Well, I did think of this angle; but it will not make things simpler, but more complication with too many possibilities.
So I did not pursue it.

Rishi
Actually simpler since only the personal name is involved! <LOL>

Yes, every detail helps. The very personal altered name like the nick/pet name too.
Will keep an eye on this; but how would this help in rectification of birth time?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:18 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

Nowadays, the major points/events of a well known/famous person is given in wiki.

Now if Wiki does not have it, we can get the past details from a person known to him  or   other material.

For Cheiro we do not have much details of his life chronologically. So rectifying birthtime would be an uphill/almost impossible task, also considering that there is no birth time to build from also.

Regarding names= Agreed that everyone has nicknames +  popular names.
But here we are talking of famous/well known people... who also have these separate names.

Wiki does not record all these many names, but only the ones which have been vibrantly popular, affecting or influencing the public image.

The pythagorean rule says to take the birth registered name as the Main Name as its the first imprint of birth....... but also leaves room for the modified name/s as a secondary thing.

I hope I have answered all that you asked in the previous post.
If not please mention.

But what hits mt brains is: that a person is known by his name.

Rishi

Rishi,

This one I follow better! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to elaborate!

Ultimately, when it comes to current celebrities, like political leaders and if we live in countries directly affected by those, there is a greater personal interest and so the divinator's being is more strongly vested. Such inVESTment tends to energize and motivate the divining-self within them and makes the exercise more meaningful. Even with lesser events, traits, idiosyncracies known. The true soul of divination!

In the case of celebrities such as film-stars, rich people, dead or alive, and individuals like Cheiro or others, the driver is generally pure curiosity and sometimes self-education (do the yogas show up in charts? Does numerology work? Does this new way of nashta jataka work?), and of course sometimes research, which is really curiosity applied in a concentrated and organized manner and with a firmer goal in mind than idle curiosity.

So, ultimately, it all boils down to the sincerity and seriousness of the divinator and the reasons and drivers behind the *divination* that becomes most important! And when the diviner self is primed, then results are clearer. Regardless of the rituals (could be spiritualistic, religious, other personally found effective rituals etc) that are carried out (or not!). It becomes rather individualistic at that point.

Of course the situation becomes different if the diviner is engaged by the said celebrity for a consultation or as we call here, 'a reading'!

Names do have amazing power! For instance 'pet names' which some of us are given after birth and those are used by very close family and loved ones and so somewhat exclusive! They are generally also a bit 'funny' though endearingly personal and powerful! When a near and dear one calls us by those, it invokes a warm sensation of familiarity, security, love, and mostly nice emotions. But when a stranger calls us by those, the feeling is extremely different and can range from surprise to dismay, and sometimes even a sense of embarassment and suspicion (extreme case). Only a pet-name has such power and PERSONAL significance. Anecdotally, it has been observed that people who experience moderate trauma and develop memory defects etc, or consciousness impairment, still respond to their pet-names more strongly than their regular name, names, handles etc. I wonder how the pet-names would jive or correspond to astrological markers, using the standard set of namakshars (beginnings of names) that are ascribed in jyotish, one for each quarter of each asterism (nakshatra) and the numerological concordance!

Just a passing thought, and who knows a pet-name might be a useful marker (if known) to check suspicious birthtimes or the unknown or dubious ones? ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Well, I did think of this angle; but it will not make things simpler, but more complication with too many possibilities.
So I did not pursue it.

Rishi
Actually simpler since only the personal name is involved! <LOL>

Yes, every detail helps. The very personal altered name like the nick/pet name too.
Will keep an eye on this; but how would this help in rectification of birth time?

Rishi
Through what our wise friend Votive mentioned as triangulation. Some would call it Matrix verification!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Numerology”