An analysis of 2014 India elections

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

An analysis of 2014 India elections

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi,

An analysis of 2014 India election results amongst expected candidates for P.M.
Rahul Gandhi (age at election time=age 44) & Narendra Damodardas Modi (age at election time=53.75).

Rahul= 7 pinnacle till age 48 (2018)= At present the ambitions he is being catapulted into is not liked by him; as he is not mentally equipped to be comfortable with power & money till 2018. Games destiny play.
His essence 8 began in June 2012 (age 42); He was elected vice president, Congress in 2013.
This position of seeking power/finances remains till age 47 (till May 2018)' after this he is expected to change attitude, and presumably direction too, as his pinnacle changes= more into or out of politics)
The disillusionment in pursuing politics would be over from 2018.

The year 2014 (election year) is the year of new openings for him; prime minister or otherwise; something he wanted to pursue/was made to pursue since 2010 & 2012.

Narendra Modi is going through 6 pinnacle, which stands for protecting his loved ones during the period of this pinnacle, even if sacrifice is required= a painful process internally, considering the state of his number 6.
He doesnt have his own family to love & protect; so I guess its' the people.

There are sharp changes to his essences only from Sept 2014 which is not sustenable over a year.

So in 2014,the big power is not seen; at least to sustain; while he would not be weaker than he is now.

An astrological analysis (without the use of birthtime) is given below
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 728#328728

May I attract questions/views from others please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: An analysis of 2014 India elections

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 06, 2014 6:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

An analysis of 2014 India election results amongst expected candidates for P.M.
Rahul Gandhi (age at election time=age 44) & Narendra Damodardas Modi (age at election time=53.75).

Rahul= 7 pinnacle till age 48 (2018)= At present the ambitions he is being catapulted into is not liked by him; as he is not mentally equipped to be comfortable with power & money till 2018. Games destiny play.
His essence 8 began in June 2012 (age 42); He was elected vice president, Congress in 2013.
This position of seeking power/finances remains till age 47 (till May 2018)' after this he is expected to change attitude, and presumably direction too, as his pinnacle changes= more into or out of politics)
The disillusionment in pursuing politics would be over from 2018.

The year 2014 (election year) is the year of new openings for him; prime minister or otherwise; something he wanted to pursue/was made to pursue since 2010 & 2012.

Narendra Modi is going through 6 pinnacle, which stands for protecting his loved ones during the period of this pinnacle, even if sacrifice is required= a painful process internally, considering the state of his number 6.
He doesnt have his own family to love & protect; so I guess its' the people.

There are sharp changes to his essences only from Sept 2014 which is not sustenable over a year.

So in 2014,the big power is not seen; at least to sustain; while he would not be weaker than he is now.

An astrological analysis (without the use of birthtime) is given below
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 728#328728

May I attract questions/views from others please.

RishiRahul

Hello,

I would like to share a pitfall of Numerology (pythagorean):=

Pythagorean Numerology tells us to use the birth registered name for calculating harmonics.
Since Pythagorus, and Hans Decoz, the master numerologist following Pythagorean said this, there HAS to be a major/some TRUTH to this.

Now everyone has a birth registered name, and many have separate used names.
Unfortunately for most the used names do not become 'exclusive'.

For example 'Robert Allen Zimmerman' was the birth registered name of 'Bob Dylan'.
When we think of Bob Dylan, his birth registered name is hardly/never remembered or thought of.
Similarly is the case with Sonia Gandhi & Narendra Modi.

The context of this thread and this post is ..'Narendra Modi'

The birth registered name of 'Narendra Mod'i is 'Narendra Damodardas Modi'.

The above quoted analysis was made using the name Narendra Damodardas Modi.

Now when we use his used name that he is 'vividly' known by:= from age 64 till age 67 (2014 - 2017) he runs the 4 essence, showing consistent busy, hard work, pragmatism, results, focus, foundation.

This name has stability for the next 4 years.

Let us see which name is relevant in actuality.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

A mature update on Narendra Modi

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:59 am

Name: Narendra Damodardass Modi
Born: 17 Sept 1950

Numerology analysis made earlier had led to wrong inputs by ME. I entered 'Narendra' instead of 'Narendra Damodardas Modi' at the software, while using pythagorean. :smt010

So please neglect the above analysis of Narendra Modi, the present Prime Minister of India, in the earlier part of the thread.
Someone should have corrected my analysis. :smt017

Essence 8 begins at age 64 & carries on till the end of age 67 (Aug 2018); essence 1 & 5 follows for a 2 year period; The essence 8 continues till the end of age 72 (Aug 2022).
This assures the present place of power for 2 terms ONLY, as the essences are not performing in such direction anymore.

The astrology update follows at the vedic astrology forum, and the link will be added here.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Re: A mature update on Narendra Modi

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:07 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Name: Narendra Damodardass Modi

Numerology analysis made earlier had led to wrong inputs by ME. I entered 'Narendra' instead of 'Narendra Damodardas Modi' at the software, while using pythagorean. :smt010

So please neglect the above analysis of Narendra Modi, the present Prime Minister of India, in the earlier part of the thread.

Essence 8 begins at age 64 & carries on till the end of age 67 (Aug 2018); essence 1 & 5 follows for a 2 year period; The essence 8 continues till the end of age 72 (Aug 2022).
This assures the present place of power for 2 terms ONLY, as the essences are not performing in such direction anymore.

The astrology update follows at the vedic astrology forum, and the link will be added here.

RishiRahul
So, are we to understand that birthname supervenes or the popular name does? Your last few sharings are not very clear about which one is more important?

Should Cheiro be the name or Count Louis Hamon or simply Louis Hammon? OR: Count Leigh de Hamong?

From astrology plagued by rectifications we escape to seek the flowing Grace and blessings of numerology, but get entangled in the skeins of NAMES...! <SIGH!>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul
So, are we to understand that birthname supervenes or the popular name does? Your last few sharings are not very clear about which one is more important?

Should Cheiro be the name or Count Louis Hamon or simply Louis Hammon? OR: Count Leigh de Hamong?

From astrology plagued by rectifications we escape to seek the flowing Grace and blessings of numerology, but get entangled in the skeins of NAMES...! <SIGH!>

When I cast the numerological profile of Sri Modi (before the election results) I made a mistake while making the 'input':=
I wrote 'Narendra' only instead of the full name Narendra Damodardas Modi. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Though I thought that I entered the full name..... A ketu mistake :)

After the elections were over, I realised the mistake one day, and saw the pattern speak differently.

My understanding & belief:=
The birth name rules always; unless the destiny rejects it.
Like in the case of Bob Dylan & Sonia Gandhi.

My mistake stand corrected: 'Damodardas' was not rejected by destiny.

About Cheiro I cannot say. But I think Count Louis Hamon is not rejected.
We will need to conduct an analysis to check that.

In numerology, sometimes these exceptions pose a problem.
If the numerologist needs to use both options to check with the past details.
Of safer to leave the name (the sub tool) out, in case of doubt even with past details. After all there are so many 'tools'.

If the birth name is not rejected by destiny, & the used name is distinctly vibrant, I would use both judiciously.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:27 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

When I cast the numerological profile of Sri Modi (before the election results) I made a mistake while making the 'input':=
I wrote 'Narendra' only instead of the full name Narendra Damodardas Modi.      Though I thought that I entered the full name..... A ketu mistake :)

After the elections were over, I realised the mistake one day, and saw the pattern speak differently.

Of safer to leave the name (the sub tool) out, in case of doubt even with past details. After all there are so many 'tools'.

If the birth name is not rejected by destiny, & the used name is distinctly vibrant, I would use both judiciously.

Rishi
Cheiro's was not a random example but akin to nativities with unknown birth data &nbsp;:smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

I wrote 'Narendra' only instead of the full name Narendra Damodardas Modi.      Though I thought that I entered the full name..... A ketu mistake :)

Rishi
Cheiro's was not a random example but akin to nativities with unknown birth data  :smt004
Yes. But Cheiro is the complicated example of 3 names without much much data on the recorded time of happenings in his life.

Cheiro, surely used Palmistry withmainly Numerology with the magic of master numbers in Chaldean.

In the collective use of these 2 crafts along astrology he found a 'Philosophy' in the use of numbers & lines.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

RishiRahul

Rishi
Cheiro's was not a random example but akin to nativities with unknown birth data  :smt004
Yes. But Cheiro is the complicated example of 3 names without much much data on the recorded time of happenings in his life.

Cheiro, surely used Palmistry withmainly Numerology with the magic of master numbers in Chaldean.

In the collective use of these 2 crafts along astrology he found a 'Philosophy' in the use of numbers & lines.

Rishi
...nor was it being used as a complicated example! :-)
Most people have at least three names! Birthname, official name, pet-name (only for family members, close friends etc) and of course with the modern reality of CYBER-NATION with all these simple to rather strange Handles &nbsp;:smt003 &nbsp;:smt017
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Yes, most people have 3 names; but how many people are lucky enough to have all 3 names well known in public & Wiki?
The help & aid of destiny is required there.

There is a difference.
Well, nothing more to say on India Election 2014.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Yes, most people have 3 names; but how many people are lucky enough to have all 3 names well known in public & Wiki?

There is a difference.

Rishi
Not sure I follow your logic there, Rishi! :-)
The point under discussion/consideration was about the situation where birthtime is not know and divinators are scratching their heads over that &nbsp;:smt017
Here, numerology might come to rescue? But whether one is in wiki or not or subject of our momentary interest (because of the context around them), we run into more than one name for the individual and that leads to more &nbsp;:smt017 &nbsp;:smt017 &nbsp;:-(

The rules would be the same whether the nativity is in wiki or Guiness Book of World Records (Hopefully NaMo {yet another popular sambodhan for Modiji, probably more on the cyber-nation ;-)} will someday be in the GBWR) or one of the nativities we meet here, there etc!

It is the RULES that matter and which we all are or should be focused on and not the examples or subjects which keep on changing as we trek along the path we have embraced!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Yes, most people have 3 names; but how many people are lucky enough to have all 3 names well known in public & Wiki?

There is a difference.

Rishi
Not sure I follow your logic there, Rishi! :-)
The point under discussion/consideration was about the situation where birthtime is not know and divinators are scratching their heads over that  :smt017
Here, numerology might come to rescue? But whether one is in wiki or not or subject of our momentary interest (because of the context around them), we run into more than one name for the individual and that leads to more  :smt017  :smt017  :-(

The rules would be the same whether the nativity is in wiki or Guiness Book of World Records (Hopefully NaMo {yet another popular sambodhan for Modiji, probably more on the cyber-nation ;-)} will someday be in the GBWR) or one of the nativities we meet here, there etc!

It is the RULES that matter and which we all are or should be focused on and not the examples or subjects which keep on changing as we trek along the path we have embraced!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dada,

Nowadays, the major points/events of a well known/famous person is given in wiki.

Now if Wiki does not have it, we can get the past details from a person known to him &nbsp;or &nbsp; other material.

For Cheiro we do not have much details of his life chronologically. So rectifying birthtime would be an uphill/almost impossible task, also considering that there is no birth time to build from also.

Regarding names= Agreed that everyone has nicknames + &nbsp;popular names.
But here we are talking of famous/well known people... who also have these separate names.

Wiki does not record all these many names, but only the ones which have been vibrantly popular, affecting or influencing the public image.

The pythagorean rule says to take the birth registered name as the Main Name as its the first imprint of birth....... but also leaves room for the modified name/s as a secondary thing.

I hope I have answered all that you asked in the previous post.
If not please mention.

But what hits mt brains is: that a person is known by his name.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:32 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

Nowadays, the major points/events of a well known/famous person is given in wiki.

Now if Wiki does not have it, we can get the past details from a person known to him  or   other material.

For Cheiro we do not have much details of his life chronologically. So rectifying birthtime would be an uphill/almost impossible task, also considering that there is no birth time to build from also.

Regarding names= Agreed that everyone has nicknames +  popular names.
But here we are talking of famous/well known people... who also have these separate names.

Wiki does not record all these many names, but only the ones which have been vibrantly popular, affecting or influencing the public image.

The pythagorean rule says to take the birth registered name as the Main Name as its the first imprint of birth....... but also leaves room for the modified name/s as a secondary thing.

If not please mention.

Rishi

Rishi,

This one I follow better! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to elaborate!

Ultimately, when it comes to current celebrities, like political leaders and if we live in countries directly affected by those, there is a greater personal interest and so the divinator's being is more strongly vested. Such inVESTment tends to energize and motivate the divining-self within them and makes the exercise more meaningful. Even with lesser events, traits, idiosyncracies known. The true soul of divination!

In the case of celebrities such as film-stars, rich people, dead or alive, and individuals like Cheiro or others, the driver is generally pure curiosity and sometimes self-education (do the yogas show up in charts? Does numerology work? Does this new way of nashta jataka work?), and of course sometimes research, which is really curiosity applied in a concentrated and organized manner and with a firmer goal in mind than idle curiosity.

So, ultimately, it all boils down to the sincerity and seriousness of the divinator and the reasons and drivers behind the *divination* that becomes most important! And when the diviner self is primed, then results are clearer. Regardless of the rituals (could be spiritualistic, religious, other personally found effective rituals etc) that are carried out (or not!). It becomes rather individualistic at that point.

Of course the situation becomes different if the diviner is engaged by the said celebrity for a consultation or as we call here, 'a reading'!

Names do have amazing power! For instance 'pet names' which some of us are given after birth and those are used by very close family and loved ones and so somewhat exclusive! They are generally also a bit 'funny' though endearingly personal and powerful! When a near and dear one calls us by those, it invokes a warm sensation of familiarity, security, love, and mostly nice emotions. But when a stranger calls us by those, the feeling is extremely different and can range from surprise to dismay, and sometimes even a sense of embarassment and suspicion (extreme case). Only a pet-name has such power and PERSONAL significance. Anecdotally, it has been observed that people who experience moderate trauma and develop memory defects etc, or consciousness impairment, still respond to their pet-names more strongly than their regular name, names, handles etc. I wonder how the pet-names would jive or correspond to astrological markers, using the standard set of namakshars (beginnings of names) that are ascribed in jyotish, one for each quarter of each asterism (nakshatra) and the numerological concordance!

Just a passing thought, and who knows a pet-name might be a useful marker (if known) to check suspicious birthtimes or the unknown or dubious ones? ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm

For those keenly interested in numerology:
http://www.sanatansociety.com/hinduism_ ... _vedic.htm
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

Now if Wiki does not have it, we can get the past details from a person known to him  or   other material.

If not please mention.

Rishi

Rishi,

This one I follow better! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to elaborate!

Ultimately, when it comes to current celebrities, like political leaders and if we live in countries directly affected by those, there is a greater personal interest and so the divinator's being is more strongly vested. Such inVESTment tends to energize and motivate the divining-self within them and makes the exercise more meaningful. Even with lesser events, traits, idiosyncracies known. The true soul of divination!

In the case of celebrities such as film-stars, rich people, dead or alive, and individuals like Cheiro or others, the driver is generally pure curiosity and sometimes self-education (do the yogas show up in charts? Does numerology work? Does this new way of nashta jataka work?), and of course sometimes research, which is really curiosity applied in a concentrated and organized manner and with a firmer goal in mind than idle curiosity.

So, ultimately, it all boils down to the sincerity and seriousness of the divinator and the reasons and drivers behind the *divination* that becomes most important! And when the diviner self is primed, then results are clearer. Regardless of the rituals (could be spiritualistic, religious, other personally found effective rituals etc) that are carried out (or not!). It becomes rather individualistic at that point.

Of course the situation becomes different if the diviner is engaged by the said celebrity for a consultation or as we call here, 'a reading'!

Names do have amazing power! For instance 'pet names' which some of us are given after birth and those are used by very close family and loved ones and so somewhat exclusive! They are generally also a bit 'funny' though endearingly personal and powerful! When a near and dear one calls us by those, it invokes a warm sensation of familiarity, security, love, and mostly nice emotions. But when a stranger calls us by those, the feeling is extremely different and can range from surprise to dismay, and sometimes even a sense of embarassment and suspicion (extreme case). Only a pet-name has such power and PERSONAL significance. Anecdotally, it has been observed that people who experience moderate trauma and develop memory defects etc, or consciousness impairment, still respond to their pet-names more strongly than their regular name, names, handles etc. I wonder how the pet-names would jive or correspond to astrological markers, using the standard set of namakshars (beginnings of names) that are ascribed in jyotish, one for each quarter of each asterism (nakshatra) and the numerological concordance!

Just a passing thought, and who knows a pet-name might be a useful marker (if known) to check suspicious birthtimes or the unknown or dubious ones? ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Well, I did think of this angle; but it will not make things simpler, but more complication with too many possibilities.
So I did not pursue it.

Rishi
Rohiniranjan wrote:For those keenly interested in numerology:
http://www.sanatansociety.com/hinduism_ ... _vedic.htm

Yes, I do follow this book also.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:36 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada,

If not please mention.

Rishi

Rishi,

Rohiniranjan
Well, I did think of this angle; but it will not make things simpler, but more complication with too many possibilities.
So I did not pursue it.

Rishi
Actually simpler since only the personal name is involved! <LOL>
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Numerology”