Confused Number 11 (Help!!)

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nikkinicole901

Confused Number 11 (Help!!)

Post by nikkinicole901 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 am

I am a 32 year old virgo number 11 woman. All my life I have been attracted to spirituality and esoteric wisdom and the unknown. Growing up, I would always see the number 632 (11). Just recently I have been really focused on life and spirituality. I just found out my life path number is 11, my name is 11, my destiny is 2, and my maturity number is 22. When I read about 11's most charts say that 11's need to balance their energy because of the high vibrations. What does that mean? I feel like I'm going insane some days, I feel like their is a fight between 2 different people in my head. I always get scared when I'm alone. How can I balance?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:17 pm

What are the 2 people in your head?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

nikkinicole901

Post by nikkinicole901 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm

1 is lazy, a procrastinator, no will, no drive, lacking financial stability, worried, fear of failure, a dreamer.
The other is motivated, can see a beautiful bright future, a doer, a leader.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Confused Number 11 (Help!!)

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:51 pm

nikkinicole901 wrote:I am a 32 year old virgo number 11 woman. All my life I have been attracted to spirituality and esoteric wisdom and the unknown. Growing up, I would always see the number 632 (11). Just recently I have been really focused on life and spirituality. I just found out my life path number is 11, my name is 11, my destiny is 2, and my maturity number is 22. When I read about 11's most charts say that 11's need to balance their energy because of the high vibrations. What does that mean? I feel like I'm going insane some days, I feel like their is a fight between 2 different people in my head. I always get scared when I'm alone. How can I balance?
RishiRahul wrote:What are the 2 people in your head?

RishiRahul
nikkinicole901 wrote:1 is lazy, a procrastinator, no will, no drive, lacking financial stability, worried, fear of failure, a dreamer.
The other is motivated, can see a beautiful bright future, a doer, a leader.

Hello,

Firstly, how is your destiny number 2?

Any way, presently you are coming out of an emotionally disturbing phase
This will start being over from this month & Feb 2014.

Some challenges would remain which would be over by 2015 last quarter.
After which you will be able to achieve better focus; pinnacle & life cycle changing to more productive ones.

Growth would be slow, but with less challenges.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 pm

(Growing up, I would always see the number 632 (11).)  The number 632 is a blend of the attributes of the numbers 6, 3 and 2.  Number 6 brings its energies of protection, reliability, home and family, providing and provision, economy and the material and monetary aspects of life.  Number 3 resonates with the Ascended Masters, manifesting your desires, creativity and joy, confidence, optimism and consideration for others.  Number 2 resonates with balance and harmony, service to others, faith and trust, encouragement and support, and Divine life purpose.

Angel Number 632 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that they are with you, encouraging and supporting you as you work on your life purpose and soul mission.  Your angels ask you to release of any negative fears or concerns so that they can be healed and transmuted.  Have faith and trust that auspicious opportunities will present for you so that your monetary and material needs are met along the way.  Trust that all is going to Divine plan.

The repeating Angel Number 632 is a message that you have manifested positive energies through your positive affirmations, intentions, visualizations and prayers, bringing you the answers to your prayers.  Know and trust that all you need along your path will be provided for you as you serve your Divine soul purpose.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:37 pm

2014  for you my friend   brings the 8 vibration to mind   a 8 personal year  from one reference has the following to say ....After last year's constant involvement with yourself and very possible occasional doubts about the state of your business or career you will find this year to be a relief. Things finally work out. Long postponed checks and promotions come through. You see the light at the end of your financial tunnel and an inner strength and confidence is breaking through. This is your year of harvest and , depending upon the effort you put out in the past seven years , your reward will be equally large. There is a beauty in these cycles we can recognize and understand and in doing so we find ourselves "in the flow" and there is no more need to try and struggle upstream. So this year you will have an opportunity to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the rewards, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary, for you and for the experience you have because it is not the reward that brings you happiness but your experience of life, which is why before the rewarding eight year you have had such opportunity for growth during the soul-searching of a seven year. Give in to your ambitions, you will find yourself more clear and focussed and able to pursue and reach your goals. Your power is visible and strong, mental creativity is high, vision and intuition will guide you, and at the same time you are more efficient and focused. There can be loss, serious loss, bankruptcy and failure, because always the rewards are directly proportionate to your effort and motivation, however you know the effort you put out and you know your motivations, so there must be no room for fear and doubt, only for success and winning and this year will undoubtedly turn out to be a very satisfying year

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:48 pm

the key to bringing master level energy  11 22  in you case  is to master the lower level vibrations of these numbers  2  and 4 (the 7 and 8 energy is also  important here   )    the 7  comes though the 11    ...the 8  though  the 22  

life path 11 :You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early in life, making you shy and withdrawn. You have far more potential than you know.

You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without your conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil.

You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight -- all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow.

All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets, and leading figures in history have had the 11 prominent in their chart.

Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two-edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self - criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien, and out-of-place.

You are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11s seem to develop slowly, but they simply have more to accomplish in their evolution than the average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along your path.

You may often be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic, and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when all that was necessary was a two-story house.

You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. Your desire to achieve some great ambition is enormous. However, a lack of confidence in your own ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential.

On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is often the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved. Seek out peaceful and harmonious environments, relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace.

As an 11 Life Path, you are a highly charged version of the 2 and possess many of the characteristics and talents of that number.

You can be extremely diplomatic and tactful. You are also patient and cooperative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating harmony among diverse opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and require a harmonious environment. You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in such fields as massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, and counseling.

You are a sensitive and passionate lover; your perceptiveness makes you aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill with almost magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor.

When you have found your niche in life and begun to realize your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials earlier in life.

11. REVELATION

Assertive--fanatical, joins cults or fanatical religious sects, overzealous, lacks practical realities, attacks dissimilar viewpoints, uses psychic or divine gift for self purpose, loves ideals over humanity.

Passive--fails to apply inspiration, over-reacts to criticism, apathetic, fears higher energies and gifts, oversensitive to public reaction, cynical toward society.

Harmonious--gifted channel or clairvoyant, seeks to express higher consciousness, unites spiritual Truth to material plane; inventive, visionary leader.

22.  SACRED STRUCTURALIZATION

Assertive--tendency to over-evaluate self-importance; exaggerates information and personal credentials, promotes hasty causes, resents lack of recognition, misuses wisdom or power.

Passive--apathetic toward human needs, at the extreme uses heightened awareness for criminal goals or black magic, unable to adapt self to group needs, envy of others success.

Harmonious--integrates higher wisdom into organizational administration, is in control of self and environment, puts universal goal ahead of self-pride; a practical mystic.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:11 pm

from your date of birth  written as sept 1 1981 .....   911....    11/2.....    the 1 vibration  is also of great concern especially at this time in your life  

.... 1 period  cycle comes to mind    seen a a long term cycle       which in your case  will stay with you for many years   age 27? and beyond  

....This a period of much intensity. It requires fortitude, courage, and flexibility. You will be forced to use every one of your talents in order to achieve your own personal individuality and independence. This is a period of integration and a focusing on your life's dream. Your grip on your direction will be tested, but somehow the resources are available to overcome any obstacle and emerge from this time all the stronger. It is a time requiring independence, resilience, and strength, but these characteristics become integral part of your personality. This cycle marks a time of progress.

you also have a 1 birthday number   Birth Day

You are a leader. You have a great ambition and a strong drive for success. You are highly independent and dislike the restrictions of having to work with others. You easily become frustrated with the routine. You are a pioneer, a gambler, and an initiator. You are very creative; you possess a keen and rapid mind. You have excellent business instincts and with the appropriate training can run large organizations and big businesses.

You use information for a specific purpose. Knowledge is a practical tool in your hands; you dislike information or knowledge for its own sake.

You possess a broad vision and a great capacity for motivating others. You have great will power that will be tested, especially during the years 28 to 56. But your opportunity for accomplishment is enormous.

You are generally open to the ideas of others, but you can be extremely stubborn and hardheaded once you become attached to your plans.

Avoid laziness and procrastination. You are given to anger and frustration, and have a tendency to force the issue at times when things are not developing as rapidly as you would like.

Your determination, will power, and inventiveness are the keys to your success and will likely bring you much personal reward and financial success.

Rising Star

Post by Rising Star » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 pm

I'm a Virgo (male) with an 11/2 life path as well. I have experienced similar to what you described about your life, where there's two situations <desires/ideas vs. inability to manifest > at opposite sides that can't seem to merge.

Just days ago I stumbled on this website Vaatsu International that deals with Numerology, and it says that 2 is not regarded as one of the better path numbers between 1 and 9. It also states, you check your Name Number to see what condition it's in, because even if you have a good birth path number, and the name number is bad, success is often lost without a good name #.

Twos shouldn't have a 2, 4, 8 and 9 name #s. And if you do, then you should change it. We can't change our crappy, challenging birthdays we were born on, but you can reduce and improve the negative energy effects through the name. &nbsp;

When I calculated mine (#8) and read what it meant, it was like they were describing my entire life of ongoing obstacles and delays, unexpected negative events, and losses. Eight is considered the worst of the group because douchy Saturn rules the number. Also, unlike you I don't have a 1 day either. It's another damn 2.

I'm already looking into changing my name because I have nothing to lose at this point. When I was a teen honestly, I entertained changing it for some reason, but out of respect I didn't, and with time forgot about it. In hindsight, I should've followed through. At least I'll say that it's turned out to be a latent eye opening lesson. But I'm hell bent on changing my circumstances!

I'd suggest that before you continue to wait in an endless cycle of waiting and nothingness for your two stage to evolve into the Master eleven plateau, you might want to check out your situation from the name angle.

Return to “Numerology”