seeing number 11 everywhere

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:06 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: ...
Lets hope that "yournumerologyreading##" handle shares.

In numerology there are many type of numbers; and with 2 -3 cases I should be able to find the pattern.

I try to keep myself hopeful always..... :)
If we cannot arrive at something, might need we more cases.

Rishi
Without the two sisters: hope and prayer, we would have fallen long ago, off the steep climb that the rock of divination is! ;-)

Still curious though as to in this strange phenomenon neither the divine number #9, nor the human #6 did not play a more prominent role but left 1 to deliver the message!

In one or more of these "types of numbers", does #1 has any association with mercury or moon, the two portals of communication?

Dada,

2 is for connecting, and stands for feelings, nurturing.
So 2 is 1+1; and 2 is a 1 to 1 connecting.

Whenever a number goes to a double digit, whether a master number or not, it reveals the higher consciousness.

Hope this helps

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:22 am

Thank you RishiRahul.

I will give you my birthdate, which is 8 feb 1982, and I will PM my birth name. I would like to give my husband's details but he doesn't want to participate, sorry.

To be clear, I am not requesting a reading.  But I look forward to hearing your thoughts on why this keeps happening.

Many thanks!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 pm

yournumerologyreading wrote:I apologize!  I clearly have a lot to learn, sorry!
Both EoT and Rishirahul are trying to help, so please do not feel too guilty or embarrassed :-)
In general all (essentially) public domain message forums (like this one) have to be careful about potential copyrights violations and to MB's credit, they have been very permissive always, sometimes almost to a fault.

Furthermore, if anyone is a practitioner, they can approach the owner directly (very readily accessible here) and request permission to add their site address in the profile, in lieu of a very fair exchange of links (posting MB's link at the commercial site of the applicant-member). Most other forums would not even allow that! This is a good place and almost like a family of sorts! :-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:47 pm

yournumerologyreading wrote:I have also been experiencing the eleven phenomenon for the past couple of years.  I also see 22's and 44's...............
yournumerologyreading wrote:Thank you RishiRahul.

I will give you my birthdate, which is 8 feb 1982, and I will PM my birth name. I would like to give my husband's details but he doesn't want to participate, sorry.

To be clear, I am not requesting a reading.  But I look forward to hearing your thoughts on why this keeps happening.

Many thanks!
Hi,

You have mentioned that these higher numbers like 11, 22 etc  are being experienced in your life.

Since when? Can you identify the year this has been happening from?

After casting your chart with your birth registered name (not mentioned here for privacy), I did not find any master number amongst the so many numbers derived from your chart, while I was following Pythagorean method of calculation.

Only that you were affected by 11/2 at age 23 (Feb 2005 - Feb 2006),
& age 28 (Feb 2010 - Feb 2011)== Which may mean that the higher vibrations kept influencing your mind since age 23 or age 28.

On casting your chart as per the Chaldean method, your main expression number arrives at 40/4; while your middle name and surname expression, respectively comes to 11/2.

Inference=
(1) Using Chaldean-As generally one is called by the first name (used name), which is 9. while your middle and surname attracts 11/2 and makes you a hardworking, & not a thin person, more towards the stronger side; while you are seen as a helpful person.

(2) Out of age 23 & age 28, the personal years make me choose 2010 (age 28) as more important.
The year was a landmark year when one meets the spouse/gets married/similar favorable changes.

I will proceed with my idea, only after you confirm the abovementioned.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Dada,

Whenever a number goes to a double digit, whether a master number or not, it reveals the higher consciousness.

Hope this helps

Rishi
Yes but I was not questioning that interpretation but wondering about the 6 and 9 which are important digits though maybe not in many numerological traditions (interpretations).

Memory is hazy due to the distance but when I was a teenager I had been digging into different types of numerologies and while most tended to be additive, there were few that used multiplication and exponentiation.

9 is an interesting digit. Anything added to it, gets reduced to itself, but anything multiplied into it does not change 9 and it remains unsullied (like the lotus). Some call it a divine numer.

6 is ambitious particularly when it is in an additive relationship. Like human beings, but when it arrives at union with 9, it becomes transformed into 9 (self-realization?). However it does not like multiplication (sharing its space) unless the match is perfect (6x6=...9) or with its half (3; progeny being representative by half (genetically speaking!)) or with divine (6x9=...9). With the numbers that get reduced to itself (1, 4, 7) it finds support (like-minded can be friends or enemies!).

Ah the magic of numbers...! And their interpretations?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Dada,

Hope this helps

Rishi
Yes but I was not questioning that interpretation but wondering about the 6 and 9 which are important digits though maybe not in many numerological traditions (interpretations).

Memory is hazy due to the distance but when I was a teenager I had been digging into different types of numerologies and while most tended to be additive, there were few that used multiplication and exponentiation.

9 is an interesting digit. Anything added to it, gets reduced to itself, but anything multiplied into it does not change 9 and it remains unsullied (like the lotus). Some call it a divine numer.

6 is ambitious particularly when it is in an additive relationship. Like human beings, but when it arrives at union with 9, it becomes transformed into 9 (self-realization?). However it does not like multiplication (sharing its space) unless the match is perfect (6x6=...9) or with its half (3; progeny being representative by half (genetically speaking!)) or with divine (6x9=...9). With the numbers that get reduced to itself (1, 4, 7) it finds support (like-minded can be friends or enemies!).

Ah the magic of numbers...! And their interpretations?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

9 is magnetic and charming and humanitarian of all numbers; it is true that it sucks all all towards it, sort of.

Did not understand about the 1,4, 7 bit.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
yournumerologyreading wrote:I apologize!  I clearly have a lot to learn, sorry!
Both EoT and Rishirahul are trying to help, so please do not feel too guilty or embarrassed :-)
In general all (essentially) public domain message forums (like this one) have to be careful about potential copyrights violations and to MB's credit, they have been very permissive always, sometimes almost to a fault.

Furthermore, if anyone is a practitioner, they can approach the owner directly (very readily accessible here) and request permission to add their site address in the profile, in lieu of a very fair exchange of links (posting MB's link at the commercial site of the applicant-member). Most other forums would not even allow that! This is a good place and almost like a family of sorts! :-)

Rohiniranjan
Thank you for your kind words Rohiniranjan!

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:43 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
yournumerologyreading wrote:I have also been experiencing the eleven phenomenon for the past couple of years.  I also see 22's and 44's...............

Many thanks!
Hi,

You have mentioned that these higher numbers like 11, 22 etc  are being experienced in your life.

After casting your chart with your birth registered name (not mentioned here for privacy), I did not find any master number amongst the so many numbers derived from your chart, while I was following Pythagorean method of calculation.

& age 28 (Feb 2010 - Feb 2011)== Which may mean that the higher vibrations kept influencing your mind since age 23 or age 28.

On casting your chart as per the Chaldean method, your main expression number arrives at 40/4; while your middle name and surname expression, respectively comes to 11/2.

Inference=
(1) Using Chaldean-As generally one is called by the first name (used name), which is 9. while your middle and surname attracts 11/2 and makes you a hardworking, & not a thin person, more towards the stronger side; while you are seen as a helpful person.

(2) Out of age 23 & age 28, the personal years make me choose 2010 (age 28) as more important.
The year was a landmark year when one meets the spouse/gets married/similar favorable changes.

RishiRahul
Yes, I can tell you exactly when.

On 11 December 2010 (I was 28!), my husband and I bought our first house.  We had been looking and making offers unsuccessfully for a long time (the Melbourne property market is a difficult one to break in to).  Then, on this day, the house, which was nicer than any of the houses we had previously looked at, literally fell into our hands.  The house is also a street number 11 and we had another auction for a different house at 11am that day which we were unsuccessful at, leading us to just go and "see" about the auction for our house, which was at 1pm.  And at that auction it became ours within 20 or so minutes at an even more affordable amount than any of the other houses!  I could feel the flow that day and I started pay attention from that day onwards.

Like I said previously, my husband had been talking about seeing the number eleven for a few years (he had been noticing it for decades), but I didn't pay much attention until the day we bought our house.  Since then the eleven has been prevalent in my life!

The year I was 23 was also very significant because I moved from London to Mexico to follow my husband (who's from there).  We were previously backpackers dating in London.  When I followed him to Mexico, the relationship got serious.  I got engaged at 23, not long after moving there.  However, at that time, 11 was not significant in my conscience.  It was already playing a part in my husband's life, but he hadn't mentioned it to me at that stage.

I started noticing 22 and 44 for just over a year ago.  Perhaps they were always there, but I had only paid attention to the eleven thanks to my husband?  Not sure.  But the 22 and 44 have become more obvious since I started a personal blog based around a passion of mine.  It was (and still is) to turn the blog into a business so that I can leave my career behind and do what I love for a living.  The blog is not connected to numerology or any other topic on this forum, so I won't mention anymore about it other than to say that 11, 22 and 44 started popping up like crazy.  I took this to signify that what I was doing was right for my path in life - like signs of encouragement to keep going along that path.

Also, you're description of me being "a hardworking, & not a thin person, more towards the stronger side; while you are seen as a helpful person" is accurate!

Thank you!
Last edited by mmartin on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Numerology readings are only given on the numerology reading forum itself.

Private readings given through private messages or emails are strictly forbidden.

The numerology forum is only for asking questions, exchanging ideas and techniques, and for discussing any subject specifically related to the practice of numerology.

Also general members are not allowed to post links to external websites or advertise their own website on our forums, either in the main body of their postings or alternately as part of their forum signature.

Your forum signature has therefore been removed accordingly.

Advertising is only allowed on the link exchange .

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7598

Not that the rules for the general discussion forum apply equally across ALL forums (global rules).

http://mysticboard.org/in ... rules.html

Thanks,

EoT  :smt104
BTW just to clarify, my forum signature is back up now because I've become a member.  Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:06 pm

BTW just to clarify, my forum signature is back up now because I've become a member.
Unless you have obtained special permission to do this from Swetha herself or have paid a fee which allows you to display this information in your forum signature (please let me know if either of these conditions apply to you), then the rule applies equally TO ALL MEMBERS.

Otherwise your only right as a registered member of this site is to advertise your website in the link exchange.

Thank you,

EoT

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:14 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
BTW just to clarify, my forum signature is back up now because I've become a member.
Unless you have obtained special permission to do this from Swetha herself or have paid a fee which allows you to display this information in your forum signature (please let me know if either of these conditions apply to you), then the rule applies equally TO ALL MEMBERS.

Otherwise your only right as a registered member of this site is to advertise your website in the link exchange.

Thank you,

EoT
Yes, I have both paid the annual subscription fee and confirmed by email with Swetha that I now have permission to display the information in my forum signature.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Excellent!

Then the problem is resolved.

Thank you for getting back to me about this, and all the best.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

EoT  :smt002

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:56 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Excellent!

Then the problem is resolved.

Thank you for getting back to me about this, and all the best.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

EoT  :smt002
Oy Oy Oy!  Hahaha, love it!  Thank you  :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:50 pm

mmartin wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Many thanks!
Hi,

Inference=

RishiRahul
Yes, I can tell you exactly when.

On 11 December 2010 (I was 28!), my husband and I bought our first house.  We had been looking and making offers unsuccessfully for a long time (the Melbourne property market is a difficult one to break in to).  Then, on this day, the house, which was nicer than any of the houses we had previously looked at, literally fell into our hands.  The house is also a street number 11 and we had another auction for a different house at 11am that day which we were unsuccessful at, leading us to just go and "see" about the auction for our house, which was at 1pm.  And at that auction it became ours within 20 or so minutes at an even more affordable amount than any of the other houses!  I could feel the flow that day and I started pay attention from that day onwards.

Like I said previously, my husband had been talking about seeing the number eleven for a few years (he had been noticing it for decades), but I didn't pay much attention until the day we bought our house.  Since then the eleven has been prevalent in my life!

The year I was 23 was also very significant because I moved from London to Mexico to follow my husband (who's from there).  We were previously backpackers dating in London.  When I followed him to Mexico, the relationship got serious.  I got engaged at 23, not long after moving there.  However, at that time, 11 was not significant in my conscience.  It was already playing a part in my husband's life, but he hadn't mentioned it to me at that stage.

I started noticing 22 and 44 for just over a year ago.  Perhaps they were always there, but I had only paid attention to the eleven thanks to my husband?  Not sure.  But the 22 and 44 have become more obvious since I started a personal blog based around a passion of mine.  It was (and still is) to turn the blog into a business so that I can leave my career behind and do what I love for a living.  The blog is not connected to numerology or any other topic on this forum, so I won't mention anymore about it other than to say that 11, 22 and 44 started popping up like crazy.  I took this to signify that what I was doing was right for my path in life - like signs of encouragement to keep going along that path.

Also, you're description of me being "a hardworking, & not a thin person, more towards the stronger side; while you are seen as a helpful person" is accurate!

Thank you!

Hello,

In 'inference 1' read 'Chaldean' as 'Pythagorean'. Sorry for the typo.

Soul urge of your First name=11
Full name after marriage - first name= 11 with a soul urge of 11.

Now, 11 started affecting you since age 28, mentioned by me earlier.
It was so because of your expression numbers are charged by 11; and it happened when 11 took over/happened numerologically.
Also that it there was something to do with marriage =as the full name after marriage minus the first name was 11 too with a soul urge of 11.

My hunch is proved correct, t; that the soul urge and or expression numbers had something to do with it.

Of course, more research is needed in this area.

Good day,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:38 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Lets hope that "yournumerologyreading##" handle shares.

In numerology there are many type of numbers; and with 2 -3 cases I should be able to find the pattern.

I try to keep myself hopeful always..... :)
If we cannot arrive at something, might need we more cases.

Rishi
Without the two sisters: hope and prayer, we would have fallen long ago, off the steep climb that the rock of divination is! ;-)

Still curious though as to in this strange phenomenon neither the divine number #9, nor the human #6 did not play a more prominent role but left 1 to deliver the message!

In one or more of these "types of numbers", does #1 has any association with mercury or moon, the two portals of communication?

Dada,

Hope this helps

Rishi
Many thanks for looking into this. It's very interesting!

Return to “Numerology”