seeing number 11 everywhere

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hopeinajar12

seeing number 11 everywhere

Post by hopeinajar12 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:28 am

I don't know what this means but in the last 4 years I see the number 11 everywhere. When I look at the clock, when I am at work, everywhere. 11 is also my life path number is there any significance to the number 11?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Eleven is one of the three master numbers. Basically this means that you are learning your life lessons at a much more advanced level when compared to the average person who is walking the life path which can be calculated by adding the two digits together.

Look up on the web the main life challenges for a person who is walking the number two (1+1) life path, then increase the difficulty at which you are learning these particular lessons to a more advanced, master level.

You can either respond to these subtle messages to inspire and encourage yourself to keep going in spite of whatever obstacles life places in your path, or alternatively you can use it as an excuse to give up on yourself, because life seems too difficult and unfair.

Which of the two alternative interpretations you associate with the repeating number 11 patterns will then largely determine what your future life lessons will need to be, and how much of a success you will make of your life from then on as a result.

EoT

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 am

Dear EoT, other friends and all chosen by these sequences (two aces?),

Greetings and my apologies for intruding (!)

I was a fledgeling back in the early 1990s when suddenly in my cyber-journey, I first heard about this repeating 1s sequences!

Those were times around the transits of trans-saturnines and were essentially (and compared to now?) naive times, innocent times.

People were seeing and reporting this repeating sequences of 1s.

Some were suddenly finding that when then glanced at their clocks (ovens, TVs, VCRs, other timers then prevalent) the 11:11 sequence!

Being crippled and endowed without any psychic insight (as today, decades later?), I sifted books, resources that were available to me then, and essentially even today. Astrology, Numerologies (Yes Virginia, there are many THOTs?), etc.

I remained curious, for astrology or numerology etc did not provide any PAT answers?

Painstakingly, I collected my sample for study and realized someday later that the answer was staring in my face?

All (from my sample observed and to whom and similar I eternally remain beholden because those real persons and cases taught me all about others that would follow...?

Pretty much all of those who shared had personal problems in the relationship area!

Not just the fashionable term called soulmates, nor more mundane relationships, nor relating to their work, cause or other similar usual goals? Just their (in)ability to relate to others; within their surroundings in general??

Look at the evolution and recent history of society at large? Since that confluence from the early 90s?

Little wonder that humanity has been experiencing this reminder of 1s? 11, 11:11 and other variations on the same theme??

As tired folks resignedly say, "Take it or leave it!"

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mmartin
Approved Reader

Awesome!

Post by mmartin » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:14 am

I have also been experiencing the eleven phenomenon for the past couple of years.  I also see 22's and 44's.  It has spurred me to investigate further and the things I have found out continue to fascinate and amaze me.

This is what I have come to understand:

The number 11 in numerology is a Master Number.  When you double the number 1, the energy is intensified.  Likewise, if you see 1:11 or 11:11 it is even stronger.  The two 1s are pillars that symbolise an initiation – a gateway into the unknown, a new reality for you.

The way I understand it is this: when you see synchronicities of the number 11, and register it in your conscious mind, it's like the universe is elevating you to a higher state of consciousness.  You have essentially "seen the light".  You are in the flow, vibrating at a very positive and abundant level!

My advice is to practice a mantra which you can say in your head each and every time the number eleven presents itself to you.  This mantra should contain words/thoughts of what you want and desire in your life.

Thoughts are things which manifest our realities.  So if the number 11 is a gateway to a new reality, practicing these thoughts whenever the eleven presents itself is the most powerful thing that you can do to elevate yourself into this new, desired reality.

Something like this:  I am so grateful for all that occurs in my life and trust that it is always for the highest good, for myself and others.  I welcome the Divine within me and this allows me to consciously manifest an abundant, loving and infinitely joyous life.

Please know, I am not an expert, just an enthusiast!  My comments are merely my own understanding of what I have learnt through my research.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:56 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are 100% correct in your observations. I am in full agreement with all that you expressed!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:49 pm

11 as I see it is a higher harmonic of 2, just like 22 is a higher harmonic of 4.

1 is an individualistic and strong number, while 2 is a softer motherly number.

Similarly 11 is supposed to be the most psychic of all numbers, but not strong enough to feel grounded; while 22 is twice 11 & is psychic as 11 anmd grounded as its a harmonic of the practical 4.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:56 pm

RishiRahul wrote:11 as I see it is a higher harmonic of 2, just like 22 is a higher harmonic of 4.

Similarly 11 is supposed to be the most psychic of all numbers, but not strong enough to feel grounded; while 22 is twice 11 & is psychic as 11 anmd grounded as its a harmonic of the practical 4.

RishiRahul
The problem with numerological symbolism is that there are so many different interpretations, for the identical numbers!

Kind of like astrological symbolisms ;-)

Likewise, lines on the palm, though more variations in the patterns, have different interpretations.

But in these situations where folks (not number-logists) see these patterns of numbers in their heads as well as around them, what does it mean for them? That is important!! Hence I poke, prod, push, cajole all reading seekers to try and learn the divinatory modalities rather than rely on others, and then hear different views (we see that in astrology so often) and get all confused or jump from one interpretation to another, one remedy to another!

If divination were like cooking, I would say the adage of too many cooks would apply to divination, as well!

What do you think?

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:09 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:11 as I see it is a higher harmonic of 2, just like 22 is a higher harmonic of 4.

RishiRahul
The problem with numerological symbolism is that there are so many different interpretations, for the identical numbers!

Kind of like astrological symbolisms ;-)

Likewise, lines on the palm, though more variations in the patterns, have different interpretations.

But in these situations where folks (not number-logists) see these patterns of numbers in their heads as well as around them, what does it mean for them? That is important!! Hence I poke, prod, push, cajole all reading seekers to try and learn the divinatory modalities rather than rely on others, and then hear different views (we see that in astrology so often) and get all confused or jump from one interpretation to another, one remedy to another!

If divination were like cooking, I would say the adage of too many cooks would apply to divination, as well!

What do you think?

Rohiniranjan

Yes, its true that Numerology like astrology has different interpretations.

Palmistry has different interpretations while reading ages; most of them are not wrong; but 1 system is more accurate than the other.
Again, the most accurate system is not given in any book, even Cheiro's books.

We will not be wrong if this logic is applied to astrology too, and maybe other divinations too.

Now returning to Numerology, and your query about a particular number floating/repeating in someones mind for sometime:=

I could only be successful in trying to answer this if I have his birth details and the birth registered name +the used name.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:01 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...

Palmistry has different interpretations while reading ages; most of them are not wrong; but 1 system is more accurate than the other.

We will not be wrong if this logic is applied to astrology too, and maybe other divinations too.

Now returning to Numerology, and your query about a particular number floating/repeating in someones mind for sometime:=

I could only be successful in trying to answer this if I have his birth details and the birth registered name +the used name.

Rishi
That was the member who uses "yournumerologyreading##"  handle. The ones I was talking about were almost 40-50 members on CompuServe Information Service, New Age Forum who reported their experiences and of many others. The context was not astrology or numerology and those were early days when hearts were plainer and less adulterated and reading seekers used to feel that they were imposing on divinators (if asking for readings) and not demanding as if it was their birthright. I am not sure why it is different these days (last several years), probably human beings have grown more discontented or the 'nature of the sample' is different on new age type forums now a days, or something. For sure, it is not the planets or planetary configurations that have brought on the differences.

Probably just the quick-sands of karma?

Even if half a dozen or a dozen data can be accumulated and sifted through, and somehow analyzed and explained away, with divinatory trusses, the mystery that would remain is, "Why now?". And if the clever answer would be related to sampling bias (we are hearing more such cases due to internet but the prevalence of "11" observations has not really changed over time), then what would be the point in probing the phenomenon at all?

Sure enough, society is changing, its thinking is changing, alternative therapeutic and healing modalities are commoner and perhaps more readily accepted by society, and even business-accountant types are attending management resorts in shanti-niketan like surroundings and talking about paradigm shift, team-spirit and pop-corn phrases with declining QA/QC all the time and lawyers getting the best out of the deals, society is just playing around with semantics and blaming everything on STRESS! Well stress and strain are not external but connected to the inherent (or existing) properties of matter; such as the difference between a wooden pole and a steel beam!

Just some considerations that come to mind. There could be more...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
That was the member who uses "yournumerologyreading##"  handle. The ones I was talking about were almost 40-50 members on CompuServe Information Service, New Age Forum who reported their experiences and of many others. The context was not astrology or numerology and those were early days when hearts were plainer and less adulterated and reading seekers used to feel that they were imposing on divinators (if asking for readings) and not demanding as if it was their birthright. I am not sure why it is different these days (last several years), probably human beings have grown more discontented or the 'nature of the sample' is different on new age type forums now a days, or something. For sure, it is not the planets or planetary configurations that have brought on the differences.

Probably just the quick-sands of karma?

Even if half a dozen or a dozen data can be accumulated and sifted through, and somehow analyzed and explained away, with divinatory trusses, the mystery that would remain is, "Why now?". And if the clever answer would be related to sampling bias (we are hearing more such cases due to internet but the prevalence of "11" observations has not really changed over time), then what would be the point in probing the phenomenon at all?

Sure enough, society is changing, its thinking is changing, alternative therapeutic and healing modalities are commoner and perhaps more readily accepted by society, and even business-accountant types are attending management resorts in shanti-niketan like surroundings and talking about paradigm shift, team-spirit and pop-corn phrases with declining QA/QC all the time and lawyers getting the best out of the deals, society is just playing around with semantics and blaming everything on STRESS! Well stress and strain are not external but connected to the inherent (or existing) properties of matter; such as the difference between a wooden pole and a steel beam!

Just some considerations that come to mind. There could be more...!

Lets hope that "yournumerologyreading##" handle shares.

In numerology there are many type of numbers; and with 2 -3 cases I should be able to find the pattern.

I try to keep myself hopeful always..... :)
If we cannot arrive at something, might need we more cases.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Lets hope that "yournumerologyreading##" handle shares.

In numerology there are many type of numbers; and with 2 -3 cases I should be able to find the pattern.

I try to keep myself hopeful always..... :)
If we cannot arrive at something, might need we more cases.

Rishi
Without the two sisters: hope and prayer, we would have fallen long ago, off the steep climb that the rock of divination is! ;-)

Still curious though as to in this strange phenomenon neither the divine number #9, nor the human #6 did not play a more prominent role but left 1 to deliver the message!

In one or more of these "types of numbers", does #1 has any association with mercury or moon, the two portals of communication?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Rishi and Rohiniranjan

I don't follow all that you are saying as I'm not a numerologist or astrologist, but merely an untrained person who has been experiencing this phenomenon.  In fact, my husband started seeing it first, many years ago. I was sceptical then but at some point it caught on in my life also.  Many major events in our lives have centred around an eleven. Even there have been situations which have seemed impossible to overcome, and then somehow an eleven has presented itself and we have incredibly managed to achieve the impossible.

Rishi, if you would like me to give you my birth details, birth name and used name, I would be more than happy to provide it in a private message (I don't like to give these publicly on the net). I would be very grateful to hear what you have to say!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Numerology readings are only given on the numerology reading forum itself.

Private readings given through private messages or emails are strictly forbidden.

The numerology forum is only for asking questions, exchanging ideas and techniques, and for discussing any subject specifically related to the practice of numerology.

Also general members are not allowed to post links to external websites or advertise their own website on our forums, either in the main body of their postings or alternately as part of their forum signature.

Your forum signature has therefore been removed accordingly.

Advertising is only allowed on the link exchange .

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7598

Not that the rules for the general discussion forum apply equally across ALL forums (global rules).

http://mysticboard.org/in ... rules.html

Thanks,

EoT  :smt104

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:22 am

I apologize!  I clearly have a lot to learn, sorry!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 am

yournumerologyreading wrote:Rishi and Rohiniranjan

I don't follow all that you are saying as I'm not a numerologist or astrologist, but merely an untrained person who has been experiencing this phenomenon.  In fact, my husband started seeing it first, many years ago. I was sceptical then but at some point it caught on in my life also.  Many major events in our lives have centred around an eleven. Even there have been situations which have seemed impossible to overcome, and then somehow an eleven has presented itself and we have incredibly managed to achieve the impossible.

Rishi, if you would like me to give you my birth details, birth name and used name, I would be more than happy to provide it in a private message (I don't like to give these publicly on the net). I would be very grateful to hear what you have to say!

Hello,

I had seen your link at the signature, but since I am not a numerology moderator I did not mention anything.

I do not give readings or even technically discuss on pms.

So you may mention your birth details and birth name (but may pm your birth registered name if you feel, which is for anonymity) in this thread at this forum.

You can do the same for your spouse, only if number 11 has been repeating for him/her.

You need not open another thread in the reading forum as I am not giving a reading, but trying to give an answer to why the number is repeating  :)

Your question is interesting  :)

RishRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Numerology”