Numerology day 4

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Numerology day 4

Post by Qayin » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:40 pm

My dad something bad to me in personal month 7 personal day 4 based on those numbers what was he thinking than?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi Gavin,

Are these your own, or your father's personal and day numbers?

Whatever he was thinking cannot be determined through any type of reading.

Regardless of his exact thoughts at the time of this deplorable act,  they can never be used as a valid excuse for what he has done to you as his son.

In spite of your respective ages or the numbers associated with what could well be a criminal offence, as well as being the ultimate betrayal of the sacred responsibility by our parents to always treat us with respect and never intentionally do us any harm.

Would you mind me asking if this incident occurred within the period of the last six months, and whether it has been reported to the relevant authorities?

If you feel uncomfortable when answering my questions on the open forum or need to discuss this further with someone please send me a private message, the contents of which will be treated in strictest confidence.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT (male)

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Those are my dad's numbers this happen two years ago he scared with food, he yells a lot he a prick

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:31 am

If they are your Dad's numbers then he is the only person to whom we can give our ideas and opinions about what those numbers are likely to mean to him, related to how he was thinking at the time that he shouted at you.

Clearly I misunderstood your posting to mean that he had done something much more sinister and serious than shouting at you when you were already about 34 years of age, because "he scared with food".

Could you please explain in your response exactly what that phrase means, as if your father shouting at you for something to do with food when you were in your middle to late forties is seen as bad, then with respect I think that you need to get things in their proper perspective.

Out of respect for the many other members looking for our help who have been severely damaged by and have become severely depressed by their often traumatic life experiences, parents shouting at you unless done in extremes over many years where it then qualifies as psychological abuse, should be accepted as a normal part of life, and of close human relationships in general.

I always say that if you get 50% or more of people agreeing with you on anything, then you are doing better than most of us are.

Calling him names is only likely to make the situation quickly escalate into a full blown war, unless you keep the names you call him completely to yourself. Although if he is your father because of the father son connection he might intuitively pick up on what names you call him from your mind without you saying anything, and then respond exactly as if you had said it straight to his face.

Do not misunderstand me by believing that I do not think that this is upsetting enough to be worth looking at to see if we can help you, but that help would be about you and not about your father (and his numbers), who is responsible for dealing with his own personal emotional issues.

Thanks,

EoT

Return to “Numerology”