I often see the number 17

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sarahsblackbow

I often see the number 17

Post by Sarahsblackbow » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:35 am

What could the number 17 mean? For many years I regularly see this number on a daily basis and have wondered if there is possibly a meaning to it?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:43 am

Sarah,

I really have no clues yet as to exactly why you keep seeing the number 17 on a regular basis, but I am being told that the meaning is specific or unique to you. In other words it is not something which can be looked up in someone else's book, or on their website.

Did something especially significant and upsetting happen to you at approximately the age of 17, or it might be more to do with the sum of the two digits which is 8?

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

Sarahsblackbow

Post by Sarahsblackbow » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:03 am

I don't remember anything specific from that age but I do tend to just have a bad feeling about the number 17. A lot of the time when I check my phone the time is 17 minutes past the hour.  It's probably me just being silly lol.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:59 pm

It's probably me just being silly lol.
No, it just shows that your intuitive mind is working as it should.

Your logical mind will always think that anything which is illogical is silly.

The bad feelings which your mind seems to be associating with the number 17 are probably in the end going to turn out to be more useful than the number itself in you working out why you constantly encounter it.

Also be aware that since your mind has become conditioned to see the number 17 in many different situations, it will then conveniently ignore any situation where a 17 is not present. Selective perception?

It (your mind) will be looking out for number 17s wherever they can be found, in order to explain how you feel at the time.

This is therefore not a simple cause (the number 17) and effect (bad feelings) relationship.

Sometimes the bad feelings can precede or come before the number 17 actually appears.

Interesting, but still very frustrating when you cannot work out which of the two came first.

Like the chicken or the egg.

Keep looking,

EoT  Image

Sarahsblackbow

Post by Sarahsblackbow » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:42 am

Haha true! I have enough problems to work out so I might leave this one until next year... haha

practicalnumerology

Aloha

Post by practicalnumerology » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:18 am

17 is a special kind of 8. This is the number of spiritual and financial abundance accessible by utilizing your independent voice. It is calling you to take charge, get things done.
I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology, a rare, highly accurate brthdate numerology system. I do birthdate numerology consultations.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Aloha

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:14 am

practicalnumerology wrote:17 is a special kind of 8. This is the number of spiritual and financial abundance accessible by utilizing your independent voice. It is calling you to take charge, get things done.
Could I please ask you that if the repeating number 17 is calling Sarah to take charge and get things done in her life, why is she getting such bad feelings about the number, each time that it appears?

Is this more likely to be due to the anticipated or predicted fear of what she is going to have to do or give up, to be able to take charge and get things done?

Or is this more likely to be due to the anticipated or predicted fear of what might happen or not happen in her life, if she does not take charge and get things done?

I would value and welcome your opinions and ideas about this.

EoT :smt017

practicalnumerology

Post by practicalnumerology » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:28 am

If one has a bad feeling about a number, then i tend to think it means that there is significant meaning there to be understood. Even if this is due to a consitioning process of the subconscious to notice it. but to fully understand the importance of 17 is sally's life i would need to know her birthdate and how it relates to the numbers in her chart. It is the relationship between numbers that is of most impotance in understanding meaning of a single number
I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology, a rare, highly accurate brthdate numerology system. I do birthdate numerology consultations.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:21 am

i would need to know her birthdate
According to Sarah's (not Sally's) forum profile her DOB is 04 Jan 1989.

This would of course need to be confirmed with her, before proceeding.

So if I am hearing you right you are interpreting the bad feelings associated with the repeated appearance of the number 17 as Sarah's subconscious mind troubling or making her uncomfortable enough to want to understand the important insights for her optimum growth and development which it contains?

In order to do this you need to examine the relationship between the numbers 1 and 7, as well as how each of the two single digit numbers interact with the numbers in her date of birth?

How am I doing?

EoT

practicalnumerology

Post by practicalnumerology » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:27 pm

aloha EoT.  Thanks for the correction, I meant Sarah. I would look at the relationship of the 8 (not 1 and 7) and other numbers in her chart. If the birthdate listed is correct, then the number 17/8 is significant because it relates to her gifts in life. I would want to know if she is using her gifts as a take charge get things done person and a manager of resources and people. Maybe she is neglecting this aspect of the self. Maybe she is in a space of frustration and anger or emotional instability. She needs to focus on the 8, the breath and the pranic body, to help her in her life right now. The system i use is not common and the metaphors of the numbers are grounded in kundalini yoga and the human energy bodies.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Aloha oe!

Thank you so much for your more detailed explanation and I hope that Sarah will get back to you soon with some useful feedback in return for your sound advice, as to determining how accurate you have been in reading her life lessons through the interaction of these numbers, even though this is not formally a reading forum.

A hui hou,

EoT  Image

Return to “Numerology”