Lifepath 33/6 (?) and number 8 year -

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

patriciamoon

Lifepath 33/6 (?) and number 8 year -

Post by patriciamoon » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Born January 19, 1957
I believe I may be a 33 with a Karmic Debt number (19).  Can anybody explain these concepts to me?  I want to start a coaching business but I find that I'm hitting a wall in terms of having the self esteem to put myself out there.  I have worked as a counselor and I love it but I hate being an employee!

Also my family of origin has always been  challenge.  Extreme dysfunction, addiction, trauma and tragedy.  I'm estranged right now and trying to heal.  Could  this be the "Karmic" part?  Thank You.

benniedm

Post by benniedm » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:50 am

Given your birth date, it depends what numerological calculations you use.  The two standard calculations some people use are:

1+1+9+1+9+5+7= 33/6 or
1+1+4 = 6  (condenses month, day, year to single numbers, then add)

I personally tend to only make people 33's if both calculations add to 33(Personal preference). So let's just assume you're a 6 for this convo.

Life path 6's are concerned about balance, love, responsibility, harmony, the family, and home. I would suspect this is where your counseling spirit comes from. Life path 6's when unbalanced can be overwhelmed by responsibility, far too exacting/critical of themselves, or can become a doormat for others.

If you having challenges with family, ask yourself where are you being too co-dependent.

Im assuming your looking your birthday regarding the number 19 karmic debt. If your life path added to 19/1, I would be ver concerned. But the position of your 19 is in lesser influence position.  The overall lesson with 19 is independence, confidence, and self power. This is a lifelong goal with life path 6. So you have extra emphasis on independence and confidence.  Learn these and you'll overcome that debt.

From what I can tell, you are in a 19/1 personal year. This will be a year of learning Balance and Independence through constant changes. This year sets up a new foundation to grow from. Its also a fresh start ending the previous 9 years. You are in a special place. Take all changes in stride and focus this year ON BUILDING YOURSELF UP, STANDING UP FOR SELF, AND SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH THING THAT MOTIVATE YOU TO ACTION.

Hope that helps.

benniedm

Post by benniedm » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:50 am

Given your birth date, it depends what numerological calculations you use.  The two standard calculations some people use are:

1+1+9+1+9+5+7= 33/6 or
1+1+4 = 6  (condenses month, day, year to single numbers, then add)

I personally tend to only make people 33's if both calculations add to 33(Personal preference). So let's just assume you're a 6 for this convo.

Life path 6's are concerned about balance, love, responsibility, harmony, the family, and home. I would suspect this is where your counseling spirit comes from. Life path 6's when unbalanced can be overwhelmed by responsibility, far too exacting/critical of themselves, or can become a doormat for others.

If you having challenges with family, ask yourself where are you being too co-dependent.

Im assuming your looking your birthday regarding the number 19 karmic debt. If your life path added to 19/1, I would be ver concerned. But the position of your 19 is in lesser influence position.  The overall lesson with 19 is independence, confidence, and self power. This is a lifelong goal with life path 6. So you have extra emphasis on independence and confidence.  Learn these and you'll overcome that debt.

From what I can tell, you are in a 19/1 personal year. This will be a year of learning Balance and Independence through constant changes. This year sets up a new foundation to grow from. Its also a fresh start ending the previous 9 years. You are in a special place. Take all changes in stride and focus this year ON BUILDING YOURSELF UP, STANDING UP FOR SELF, AND SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH THING THAT MOTIVATE YOU TO ACTION.

Hope that helps.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Lifepath 33/6 (?) and number 8 year -

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:48 am

patriciamoon wrote:Born January 19, 1957
I believe I may be a 33 with a Karmic Debt number (19).  Can anybody explain these concepts to me?  I want to start a coaching business but I find that I'm hitting a wall in terms of having the self esteem to put myself out there.  I have worked as a counselor and I love it but I hate being an employee!

Also my family of origin has always been  challenge.  Extreme dysfunction, addiction, trauma and tragedy.  I'm estranged right now and trying to heal.  Could  this be the "Karmic" part?  Thank You.

Hello,

Your life path number is not 33/6.

It is 24/6. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others, specially the weaker; while you are learning to be responsible, with the help/attaining of better finances ; while 24 is a balanced number harmonious to the general 6.

2015 is your personal year of 1; which is not inharmonius to life path 6.
In fact you are getting power to reach a pleasant power in finances which should be attained to a satisfactory level from 2017 (age 60).
Only after that you can pursue your life path goals adequately.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

practicalnumerology

Aloha Patricia

Post by practicalnumerology » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:10 am

Looking at your numbers the big issues for you are worthiness, feeling small, and not knowing when to sprout the seed inside. You are a star/teacher, leader by example, and a healer of heart and home. The home is a great place for you start you work from; but make sure it feels safe, sacred, and secure. you really need to access the power of the 10 in your numbers - you are a queen so start acting like one. Activate the queen by getting into the body and maybe taking some time to get on stage and perform. If you are going into coaching you will need a daily physical practice to keep your body motivated and moving with the right momentum. And make sure you are not being a loner all the time - get out and meet people, network, and let people experience the radiance of your soul,
I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology, a rare, highly accurate brthdate numerology system. I do birthdate numerology consultations.

Return to “Numerology”