Thoughts on Numerology and how it connects with the law of attraction?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mmartin
Approved Reader

Thoughts on Numerology and how it connects with the law of attraction?

Post by mmartin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:35 am

Hi all,

My question relates to numerology and how it interacts with the law of attraction.

I believe numerology can help you figure out what your true passion/heart's desire is in order to create a vision of the life you want (because how can you create the life you want if you don't know what you want?).

I also think it can help you figure out what makes you happy in your current reality so that you can continue to do the things that make you happy in the here and now in order to send out the kind of vibrations you want to attract, and also to enable you to vibrate high enough to receive the abundance the universe has in store for you.

I'd like to know if you agree or not and if you have any further comments to add? I'm not a trained numerologist so these thoughts are merely what I feel instinctively.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Thoughts on Numerology and how it connects with the law of attraction?

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 pm

mmartin wrote:Hi all,

My question relates to numerology and how it interacts with the law of attraction.

I believe numerology can help you figure out what your true passion/heart's desire is in order to create a vision of the life you want (because how can you create the life you want if you don't know what you want?).

I also think it can help you figure out what makes you happy in your current reality so that you can continue to do the things that make you happy in the here and now in order to send out the kind of vibrations you want to attract, and also to enable you to vibrate high enough to receive the abundance the universe has in store for you.

I'd like to know if you agree or not and if you have any further comments to add? I'm not a trained numerologist so these thoughts are merely what I feel instinctively.

Yes, numerology can help figure out what makes one happy in the current reality.

But numerology cannot help one continue in such happiness always.

Yes, it can help in acceptance of approaching bad times.

One can send strong vibrations, but whether they will receive similar vibrations at some specified time is destiny.
Of course, good vibrations are a good thing to practise and it can hlp in improving ones positivity.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Re: Thoughts on Numerology and how it connects with the law of attraction?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:11 am

mmartin wrote:Hi all,

Hi,

What are these vibrations you are talking about? How do these work and how to detect these?? Can you talk a bit more about these? Are these 'number-numerology' specific?

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

practicalnumerology

Post by practicalnumerology » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:44 am

in my experience, using the metaphoric language of numbers helps you see what your optimal frequency or vibration is, and they can also show you which one you are currently resonating with. The electromagnetic field that you send out is constantly magnetizing things to you or away from you. Understanding the numerology that will make you feel fulfilled allows you to work towards deeper purpose - however, once you satisfy that deeper purpose you can choose to stay there or move to the next vibrational level, beyond the numbers.
I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology, a rare, highly accurate brthdate numerology system. I do birthdate numerology consultations.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:02 pm

practicalnumerology wrote:in my experience, using the metaphoric language of numbers helps you see what your optimal frequency or vibration is, and they can also show you which one you are currently resonating with. The electromagnetic field that you send out is constantly magnetizing things to you or away from you. Understanding the numerology that will make you feel fulfilled allows you to work towards deeper purpose - however, once you satisfy that deeper purpose you can choose to stay there or move to the next vibrational level, beyond the numbers.
Can't be electromagnetic; it is a weak possibility as the field generated decays rather exponentially with distance. Do you mean auric? Pranic?? Is this numerological field hypothetical-conjectural?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:39 am

Thanks all for your interesting comments.

Rohiniranjan, the vibrations I was talking about are something along the lines of the waves of energy which make up the subatomic sphere of the universe. I don't really know how to explain it properly as I am not trained. But I understand that when we go to the subatomic level, every single thing in the cosmos is made of this energy. And this energy vibrates at different frequencies which attract only the same frequency.  My understanding is that this has been proven to be true in the science of quantum physics. But it also touches on the so called law of attraction, which states that we can create our reality by sending out the kind of vibration we want to attract.

I am trying to understand how this law, which states we are the masters of our own creation, interacts with something like numerology which provides a map of our destiny. What if our destiny isn't so great? The law of attraction should help us to improve our prospects, no? Or do all destinies have The potential to be great and it is only our choosing to follow the path of stray from it which affects the quality of our lives?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:21 pm

mmartin wrote:Thanks all for your interesting comments.

Rohiniranjan, the vibrations I was talking about are something along the lines of the waves of energy which make up the subatomic sphere of the universe. I don't really know how to explain it properly as I am not trained. But I understand that when we go to the subatomic level, every single thing in the cosmos is made of this energy. And this energy vibrates at different frequencies which attract only the same frequency.  My understanding is that this has been proven to be true in the science of quantum physics. But it also touches on the so called law of attraction, which states that we can create our reality by sending out the kind of vibration we want to attract.

I am trying to understand how this law, which states we are the masters of our own creation, interacts with something like numerology which provides a map of our destiny. What if our destiny isn't so great? The law of attraction should help us to improve our prospects, no? Or do all destinies have The potential to be great and it is only our choosing to follow the path of stray from it which affects the quality of our lives?

Even sub-sub-sub-sub atomic particles are physical realm. Why must we force ourselves to remain bound by that? :-)

Our mind that makes all these conceptualizations possible is itself beyond our full understanding. Regardless of this vs that theorizations and conceptualizations, archaic, scriptural or modern -- we are far from really understanding destiny, as we call it. Perhaps there is more to it, much more than we know...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

mmartin
Approved Reader

Post by mmartin » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Yes you are no doubt right that there is far more beyond the physical realm!
Rohiniranjan wrote:
mmartin wrote:Thanks all for your interesting comments.

Even sub-sub-sub-sub atomic particles are physical realm. Why must we force ourselves to remain bound by that? :-)

Our mind that makes all these conceptualizations possible is itself beyond our full understanding. Regardless of this vs that theorizations and conceptualizations, archaic, scriptural or modern -- we are far from really understanding destiny, as we call it. Perhaps there is more to it, much more than we know...?
:)

Return to “Numerology”