Suggest Good names

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Techarena

Suggest Good names

Post by Techarena » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:53 am

My sister has given birth to a cute girl on August 1, 2015.

and we are happy for it !!!

Now we are searching names for her. We are willing to keep name according to the numerology...

We used a numerology calculator (Links to external websites are not allowed on the forums )
According to numerology calculator based on her DOB and time, the suggested letters for her names are Ga, Gi, Gu, Ge, Gee

Kindly suggest some good and trendy names that start with these letter.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Insert the following keywords into your favourite internet search engine (minus the quotes).

"Baby name generator using date of birth"

However there is no site or program which is going to tell you which of the names generated are good or trendy, as this is highly subjective and depends upon a large number of different factors which would make this task next to impossible.

There are also lists of popular baby names all over the internet, listed in alphabetic order,  but once again factors such as the time and place and even what is the most popular TV show or movie star at that particular time in that specific place can significantly influence what name people choose to give their new offspring.

EoT

johnegan

Post by johnegan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:59 am

Congrats my friend . My favorite names are Isabella, Emily, Emma, Sophie . These are the best names of 2016 . But if you want more names with meaning, origin and even numerology number you can visit thi8s website called babynology . It is the only naming site with numerology numbers and its complete details. I am sharing girls name page with you http://www.babynology.com/babygirlnames.html

[Link approved]

Return to “Numerology”