what is my expression help

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

Post Reply
sajtionx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:39 am

what is my expression help

Post by sajtionx » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:43 am

hi can someone help

if my name number is 28 and surname is 19 what is my correct expression?

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7099
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: what is my expression help

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:18 pm

sajtionx wrote:hi can someone help

if my name number is 28 and surname is 19 what is my correct expression?
28+19=47=11/2

11/2

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sajtionx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:39 am

Post by sajtionx » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:29 pm

so i'm actually 11 and that means like quick thinker and visionary of some kind. i thought you need to reduce the number to single digit. for long time i thought i was 2 but i guess 1 and 1 stay as their are without adding them up.

thanks

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7099
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:21 am

sajtionx wrote:so i'm actually 11 and that means like quick thinker and visionary of some kind. i thought you need to reduce the number to single digit. for long time i thought i was 2 but i guess 1 and 1 stay as their are without adding them up.

thanks
2 at the material level; 11 at the higher level.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sajtionx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:39 am

Post by sajtionx » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:00 am

is 2 absolutely terrible for material success? i would take a guess and say yes but i am not sure

sajtionx
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:39 am

Post by sajtionx » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

sajtionx wrote:is 2 absolutely terrible for material success? i would take a guess and say yes but i am not sure
also if my soul urge is

10
5

and

dream number

18
14


what is the correct sum because i don't know especially the dream number if it is 32 or 14

Post Reply

Return to “Numerology”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest