Re-occuring numbers.

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Re-occuring numbers.

Post by Sladejake » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:06 am

I'm wondering if any of you might have insight as to what these numbers might mean.
The numbers I have been seeing are 911, 22, 33, 444, 555, 333, 422, 303, 1122, 55, etc.
These are the numbers I see the most. Does anyone have a clue as to why I'm seeing these so much. I see about every single one of them, 3 - 8 times a week.
I feel like there is something I trying to be told. But I'm not sure.

Please leave a response if you have any insight.

Thank you so much for reading.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:38 am

Just a thought.

We have just had the 14th anniversary of the September 9th 2001 911 terrorist attacks on the twin towers in New York and the Pentagon, and 911 also happens to be the general emergency contact number in the United States.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11 which is one of the three master numbers in numerology (the others are 22 and 33, which you have also listed several times).

A master number usually means that you are taking your life lessons at a higher level of difficulty, when compared to the average 16 year old.

Frequently repeated number pattern are thought to mean that the message(s) which they contain are more urgently needed by you at this moment in your life, than they were ever needed by you in the past.

Repetition is used to emphasize the importance of these messages being recognized, and acted upon in a positive and balanced manner.

Not so much of an emergency quite yet, but definitely urgent enough to require your full attention.

It is not only the numbers themselves but also the sum of their digits, which may have special meanings in your case.

EoT

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:28 am

How can I better decipher these messages, I mean I see them all of the time. Should I pay attention to my thoughts or signs?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:46 am

You should pay attention both to your thoughts and feelings, as well as to the repeating number sequences which are the signs.

Record them all in a journal, and be sure to carefully date each entry, as you are looking for any association or correspondence between two or more of them on the same day.

Do you for example notice that you always seem to feel sad at the same time of day or night as one of those number patterns keeps appearing?

That is one way to begin deciphering the messages.

Another way is for a numerologist to help you interpret the most likely messages represented by each pattern, taking into account the sum of the digits as well as the numbers themselves.  

For the purposes of this exercise, the messages and the insights are the same thing.

I have helped you as far as I am able with this, as this is not my area . It is now up to a numerologist to finish the work which I have started with you here.

You are welcome.

EoT
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:41 am

Thank you so much EOT!

Return to “Numerology”