Numbers 5 and 8

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Numbers 5 and 8

Post by Qayin » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:00 am

I have this numerology subject, this was back in high school my dad came to school there was this dean he said soothing has to be done quickly my dad liked that agreed with that my dad said that dean was a good guy that dean was under personal month 7 personal day 8 my dad was under personal month 4 personal day 5 that dean was born  January 10 my dad born May 30 was this a gemini and Aquarius and capcron connection cause I found the number 5 repsent number 5 and Aquarius-cap repsent number 8 what you guys and gals think I would love your opinion
Last edited by Qayin on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Confused

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:53 pm

the number 5 repsent number 5
Hi Qayin,

I am trying my best to understand what your question is, and I admit that I am not a numerologist.

I also confess that I am rather confused by how you have written this.

Was your question " Was this a Gemini and Aquarius/Capricorn connection between my Dad and the dean at my high school?"

I think that I understand that it was a personal day 5 for your Dad and a personal day 8 for the Dean, at the time when your father came to your school to speak with him about you.

Could you please explain what the above quote means?

How can number 5 represent number 5?

How can any number be used in place of or as a substitute for itself?

Did you mean instead to say that number 5 represents Gemini, and number 8 represents Aquarius/Capricorn?

Or the other way around which is saying that Gemini represents number 5, and Aquarius/Capricorn represents number 8?

Thanks,

EoT :smt017

Return to “Numerology”