Numerology number 5 & 6

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Numerology number 5 & 6

Post by Qayin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Once me and my parents were heading to for to apply for college, and my dad these people shoveling garbage and he said shoves like that exist ??? I loved at his numerology that day he was under the personal month 5 personal day 6 that combo means threw his good deeds he finds Out truth about shoves ether he's laking the number 5 in his chart or hearts desire number 2 makes him that the way that day were under the number 7 that number is about discovery

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:26 am

Hi Qayin, :smt017

We cannot give you an answer, unless we can first understand what the question is.

If there is a question that you want answered.

Please slow down your thoughts so that we can all have a much better chance of understanding what the first part of your first line especially, was meant to say.
Once me and my parents were heading to for to apply for college, and my dad these people shoveling garbage and he said shoves like that exist ???
You have already mentioned several times before now what you believe is the importance of the numbers 2, 5 and 7 in your family's numerology chart.

Is there anything different from your earlier postings in this one?  

In other words are you trying to make another important point about the numerology relationship between those three numbers, which you have not mentioned before in your previous postings?

Thanks,

EoT  :smt102

Return to “Numerology”