Numerology and number 2

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Numerology and number 2

Post by Qayin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:36 pm

I did research one of the reasons the number 2 plays why things specially hearts desire number 2 I can explain but it might not be appropriate for this forum but just  know number 2  speacily hearts desire 2 and possibly number 5 in vowels in a name I want to help the world thanks you,  I want peace in the world and am telling like I see it, what's your opinion on this my fellow numerologists   all the best.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Numerology and number 2

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:35 pm

Qayin wrote:I did research one of the reasons the number 2 plays why things specially hearts desire number 2 I can explain but it might not be appropriate for this forum but just  know number 2  speacily hearts desire 2 and possibly number 5 in vowels in a name I want to help the world thanks you,  I want peace in the world and am telling like I see it, what's your opinion on this my fellow numerologists   all the best.

Number 2 stands for harmony, cohesive & peaceful living together; which is not living alone. The other person is very important to the native (unless its a master number); sensitive and emotional.

The addition of vowels in the name is the souls desire; which is the same as hearts desire.

Information on numerology & hearts desire 2 or others are very much appropriate for the forum.

RishiRahul

Return to “Numerology”