Been travelling in madras

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

savrita

Been travelling in madras

Post by savrita » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 am

I went into bookshop and found so many books on numerology. I love it. Do you guys believe in it? My name is a bad vibration 18.....Numerologist told me I should fix it immediately...

savrita

Post by savrita » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:13 am

I have been browsing the Internet for the past 3 months trying to learn more about numerology and its Mystic theory. There so many websites about numerology but I kind of like this one LINK REMOVED. The owner is well known numerology expert and he's doing all the numerology reports by hand. I ordered numerology report from another website, it cost me like $10 and I was really disappointed. I could clearly see that was automatic computer report made in few seconds. That is why I want manually done numerology report and this guy claims he is doing exactly that. If somebody have ordered numerology report from decide please let me know. Love y'all

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:01 pm

You are not allowed to advertise your own website on Mystic Board, other than on the link exchange.

Advertising someone else's website (particularly where you or the site's owner stands to make a profit or have his or her site promoted as an alternative to this site as a result of your advertisement) however is STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON ANY OF OUR FORUMS (which is why your link has been removed).

Readings given on Mystic Board will stay free.

Thanks,

Brian

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:35 pm

To answer your earlier question, yes we do believe that in the hands of a competent and ethical numerologist that patterns and combinations numbers can be used as a tool of divination, to help a person gain a greater knowledge and understanding of self.
My name is a bad vibration 18.....Numerologist told me I should fix it immediately...
While I am fully aware that certain numerology sites on the internet claim to be able to fix a bad vibration names using such dubious tools as the Lecher Antenna (often for a hefty fee), I remain highly cynical both about the truth of their claims, as well as about their true motives for providing this service.

It seems to me to often be more about making lots of money and feeding the so called "expert's" ego, instead of actually helping the individual to develop and grow spiritually with what they have been given.

To do this is NOT ethical!

Brian

Return to “Numerology”