Ancient Egyptian vowels

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Ancient Egyptian vowels

Post by Qayin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:52 am

Hello am confused I looked up anient Egypt alphabet it's giving English Egypt and when I look up anient Egypt vomels it's giving stuff there is none or hard to understand, pleace help thx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Egyptian vowels

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:13 am

You appear to, if you do not mind me saying so, be preoccupied with the numerology of ancient alphabets.

Which is why I am moving your topics into the Numerology forum from now on.

While I understand that you might find this subject fascinating and mentally stimulating, I wonder how or where you could (personally) use this information in the 21st century.

Surely a more detailed study of the numerology of languages and alphabets which are still being used in the present are of more practical use than the numerology of a dead language, such as the one which was used during the time of Julius Caesar.

Unless of course you are a numerology scholar of ancient languages, specifically interested and working in this obscure to the average person field of interest.

The type and depth of the questions which you are asking make me feel that you would be better off doing the research yourself. And I feel that we are being tested, instead of you genuinely wanting or expecting an answer.

The information which you are seeking may not always be found on the internet. Ancient books/parchments about numerology written at the time that the language in question was in common use would probably (if you could accurately translate them into your own language) be much more useful to you, for researching such detailed information.

Regards,

Brian

Return to “Numerology”