Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

Shivoham

Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Post by Shivoham » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:26 am

What are your thoughts on this Topic. I firmly support it.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:30 pm

I respect your right to have what is a fatalistic point of view, but at the same time I strongly disagree with this theory.

Fatalism instantly removes the need for an individual to be held responsible for what they do (or do not do), as since everything is they claim already set permanently in stone or 100% predestined to happen, in spite of what they do to improve their situation.

Whereas true spiritual maturity puts most (but certainly not all) of the responsibility for one's actions squarely back upon the person him or herself.

Certain events in our lives are predestined (birth, death and some would say higher taxes), but to a large degree we are continuously creating our reality in the present moment, our only true point of personal power to change our future for the better.

The book and chapter headings of the book of our lives have been given to us, so that we can fill in all the rest.

All readings given on Mystic Board are based upon the ability of the client to exercise their free will and take responsibility to make what changes are necessary in their lives for them to become a better person, and leave the world a better place as a result of having been in it.

Without free will, there would be no mechanism for each of us to choose our reality through our own conscious actions, and therefore our path to spiritual development and evolution of the soul would be permanently blocked.

Is this the same spiritual ego which makes some religious people believe that they have ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND THE UNIVERSE, which as a result gives them the right to persecute and suppress the views of people of any other religion, or those who are not associated with any particular organised religion?

If your answer to the above question is YES, then honestly I would give anything which this spiritual ego conceives to have the same authority and relevance to my every day life as the constant background chatter of our resident overly negative inner critic.

Brian :smt045

Spirit Seeker

Freewill is a Bogus theory!

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Śivōham!
Shivoham wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:26 am
What are your thoughts on this Topic. I firmly support it.
The theory of Freewill is BOGUS! Because everything, literally, I repeat everything is predestined!

The aforesaid statement was told by Maharṣi's & can also be seen in ancient scriptures. When I say Maharṣi's I hope I don't have to explain about them as they are realized souls. How can they give knowledge something which is wrong/false!? (Bizarre right)

Dear Śivōhaṃ, here it goes, Jyotīṣam (Vēdic Astrology) & Freewill are mutually exclusive!

If one of the above is true, the other must has to be false as they're mutually exclusive!

Jyotīṣam can never be wrong as it's directly from Maharṣi's. So, Bogus things like Freewill theory has to be false!!!

I'm not understanding why do we need other's opinions when Maharṣi's have already confirmed

Return to “Planets and Houses”