Could you help me please!!

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

BlueSpot

Could you help me please!!

Post by BlueSpot » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:25 pm

:smt006

Hi there!

Could someone from this forum help me understand the meaning of the planets in my natal chart?

Well, here goes:

Life Path:
Uranus in Libra
Uranus in the 8th House
Saturn in 6th House
Saturn in Cancer
Ascendant Trine S. Node
Ascendant Trine Pluto (I guess Pluto is no longer a member of the gang)
Ascendant Sextile Neptune
Ascendant Oposition Venus
Ascendant in Aquarius

I should mention that my sign is Leo and I'm female :D

hidyaphrodite

Post by hidyaphrodite » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:34 pm

It would be impossible to explain all of what you're asking in such a limited space and without the full chart. There are some very good books available on the basics of Astrology in book stores and especially on-line. My "primer" will always be "A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" by George Llewellyn but there are so many other excellent such books. However, my first impression is that you are very intuitive and if you don't already possess the knowledge you seek, it would be no problem for you to grasp it once you took up the study. Because you are so sensitive you probably have a tendency to internalize the negative energies of others causing bouts with depression and even ill health so you must practice blocking these energies and staying centered. Good luck with what you seek. hidyscloset.com

Return to “Planets and Houses”