Empty Houses

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ms_Guided Angel

Empty Houses

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:45 pm

In my Birth Chart I have some houses with no signs or planets(?) in them.

In the printout, it shows names in the houses....how can this be. Can someone explain this to me please?

Denise
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

astrobhadauria

Your Sun sine is Leo!

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:41 pm

Dear,
I read Your chart and found your Sun sine is leo,And Sun in Leo,it is the first star and having good position by the own house.The Star Jupiter also making conectivity with this huse,and coperting to Sun like a teacher,and Mercury is the star of conectivity also giving suport to this house.These three stars are in first house.and making a good deeling person of business area,good teacher of hidden wealth,finence,and also in the Insurence etc.But Venus in the Second House,and giving bad effects in the faimly life,more mind troubles of life partner,more unusable talk by life partner,more deseases are sexual organs,and not well in the vehicals etc.You are well driver of two-whealer,it is the suport from South node of moon from third house.there are a suporter genrated by the elder brother,or by the low root person,that always with you.Mars in the fourth house and giving effects of no born after you up to 2 and half years after your birth.
Moon in the 7th and giving effects to making always consultancy with your mother,and there are two ladies those are maintaing you like child.also good natured habits for giving helps to others by the mind and by the gains.
Saturn and the north node of Moon making interest in vehical line,interest in astrology,interest in publishing line etc.
by this type all nine stars are presenting in your birth chart.It is a very good birth chart.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
37 Panchwati-Coloney,NBC Road Jaipur-302006
Rajsthan-India
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:23 pm

Thank you to astrobhadauria for reading my chart...although I am confused about the Leo sun sign.  my birthdate is Sept 20 1967 which makes me a Virgo.. with Aries Moon and Leo rising.. I believe so anyway??

Can you please take another look or explain this .... is there something I don't know?

Cheers
A friend is one who overlooks your broken down gate and admires the flowers in your garden.

dee

Post by dee » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:50 pm

hi denise-very belated but in brief: Houses cannot be without a sign! All 12 houses belong to a sign! They are usually reffered to as empty, if there are no planets in the house. This can mean many things,but in esoteric (soul based) astrology,as different from exoteric astrology (physical life events)  it usually means you have not put in much 'work' to be done in those areas of life which tthhe houses refer to!  At a soul level! It  does not mean you do not have that house-nor that it will not play a role in yr life-but your focus of energies to work on, in this life ,pertain to the houses with planets in them!

love dee
Quantum physics suggests the existence of many possible futures for each moment of our lives. Each future lies in a state of rest until it is awakened by CHOICES made in the present.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:59 pm

That is a very good way to put it dee, thank you.

dee

empty houses

Post by dee » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:58 am

Thanks vishwas

Also ofcourse houses are always aspected by planets from other houses! Plus impacted by ruling planets of their zodiac sign! Thus in the larger piture while houses may be 'empty' it is never that nothing is happening in each house!

Yes, in those areas of life that correspond to the houses with more planets in it- the pull and tug might be more- with different planets impacting the same area! At soul level you have chosen those areas to focus on! yet life is lived wholly- not in compartments and thus every house plays a role..
love dee

business voodoo

Post by business voodoo » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:54 am

you can look at empty house in your chart like the rooms in your house ...
i spend most of my time in the kitchen, my bedroom, my office, the laundry room, the garage and occassionally the den -- that's where my planets would be located.  but then then there's my husband's study and my daughter's room, the living room, the dining room, etc.

so while i may not have personal planets in my daughter's room, that room does interact with the energy of my house ... after all, she's in and out of it constantly.  and i even go in ... if i dare ... to grab her dirty clothes and get out QUICK! (ok, well, maybe uranus would be there! :smt002 )    but for the most part, that's a part of the house that i interact with but not 'live in' ... a transit through an 'empty' house can be the darting in for the clothes ... experiencing the energy of the empty house for a purpose and reason.  the nature of that experience is related by the sign of the cusp and perhaps if there's an intersected sign or something in the empty house, that's another subject altogether!

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:46 pm

i have no planets in a lot of houses.
not much work to be done in those areas?

ashLhynne

Post by ashLhynne » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:35 am

where can i find the birthchart?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:03 am

At least in the eastern astrology construct (jyotish) -- since there are fewer planets than signs/houses (9:12), it is EXPECTED that some houses will be empty, unless the astrologer is suffering from 'double vision' or diplopia!

RR

[quote="*Star*"]i have no planets in a lot of houses.
not much work to be done in those areas?[/quote]

andromeda

Post by andromeda » Wed May 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Would you tell what it means to have so many planets in 9 house?

tragedy69

Post by tragedy69 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:11 am

every house has a sign..
what is your ascendant?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:45 am

[quote="tragedy69"]every house has a sign..
what is your ascendant?[/quote]

Dear Astrologer:

Are you sure that it is not the other way around? Every Sign has a house!

The houses are created by the earth
The signs are created by the star-clusters!

Which is OLDER?

Stars or the earth??

Namastey

Rohiniranjan

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:50 am

[quote="andromeda"]Would you tell what it means to have so many planets in 9 house?[/quote]

Less work for the astrologer actually!

It is similiar to having all cattle herded in one place, using cowboy analogy!

That can only mean one thing!

Cowboy done! Cowboy can go home!!

But seriously -- the house that is 11th from such a "stellium" is going to experience a significant ashtakavarga burden! :-)

Cmoon

houses

Post by Cmoon » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 pm

So does that mean that i am here to practice the things that the planets are showing in,say venus/ketu twelfth leo, iam to practice the art of reclusion intill i get it right,and that i should not remedy it...thanx. Cmoon

Return to “Planets and Houses”