On Different Schools Of Thought

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Benevolentwizard

On Different Schools Of Thought

Post by Benevolentwizard » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:53 pm

Greetings:

Within astrology, as with most disiplines, there are many schools of thought and differening opinions. In another thread on this board someone got offended at my expression of one of these different points of view. I have been preparing a couple new threads in an effort to get people to talk about and expand on what some of these differences are and perhaps promote a debate as to why different schools believe the things they do. I is my hope that these threads will be a forum of civil discussion where those seeking to learn about astrology can learn about the different ways to look at astrology. I would find it very disappointing to see them degenerate into petty bickering. The open expression of differening points of view is one of the better techniques for learning the vast array of ideas and opinions that make up the world of astrology. If I disagree with something someone says, I will try to defend my views with reasoned and civil arguments. I would hope others would do the same.

Ben

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:43 pm

Ben, I am with you. I am open :)

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:54 pm

I am with you aswell...lets go for it
I am sure, those willing to learn will be able to learn a lot from this and add dimensions to their existing styles and knowledge

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:28 am

Exactly... and hear about the new planet they just found in our solar system? Takes about 560 years to transit

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:29 am

hello Ben,
I too agree. no one will achieve anything by bickering. if we share and discuss our views...we will learn a lot more:)
swetha

Return to “Planets and Houses”