Are some people born luckier than others?

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

spunkyk77

Are some people born luckier than others?

Post by spunkyk77 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:58 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if some people are born under luckier stars than others?

Or does everyone get there fair share of ups and downs?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:14 am

i dont think i will believe in luck... may b it exists.. but atleast not for me:))

spunkyk77

Post by spunkyk77 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:21 am

sometimes i think some people have an easier life than others. but then i think we all have an even amount of good and bad through life.

ahh its all too confusing isn't it. i ask too many questions. trying to solve life's mysteries ahhhh the scorpio rising i love it ha ha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:03 am

i know for sure some people are simply born luckier than others and have an easier life. i wish i could kind out why too.

Abhishek

arian_1c

definitely...

Post by arian_1c » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:18 am

I had say ...yes...

rogue_marie_elisa

Post by rogue_marie_elisa » Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:09 am

id say luck helps gemini-libra gemini known to be lucky moons gemini i think a few planets are gemini--seems like most tho arent if ya wanna figure out i was born 6-4-89 so fun stuff
im a class freak i love it life is a game just party and youve gotta have some fun livin tho respect those around you at the same time

Queene

Post by Queene » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:18 pm

Yes I believe some are born with luck..and its got to do with right planets in the right houses....bt I'm also curious as to know what are the right planets that must be in the houses??

sagittarius is supposed to be lucky planet??

spunkyk77

Post by spunkyk77 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:54 pm

Jupiter is considered the lucky planet and its the ruling planet of sagittarius. Sun Sign Sagittarians are generally considered lucky and very optimistic people. Always looking on the bright side of things.

Wherever jupiter is located in your chart it usually brings abundance in that area of the chart i.e. family, marriage, work, finances etc.

Deborah

born luckier?? hmm

Post by Deborah » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:21 am

I think where we were born plays a roll..but luck is what we make it ..
you can be born in the worse place ever and climb ur way out ..is that luck ..or the ability to thrive and drive yourself to imporve?

I think self motivation plays a big roll.

I use to have a lucky star..use to make all my wishes on it ...well i noticed it is not there ..maybe it decided to stay in India hmmm well ..anyway

I believe what we give is what we get...and i think if u wait for somene to give it all to you then ..u will wait extra long ...one of those old saying my grannie use to say...u want it get ur dead butt up and get it ..nobody else is gonna do it for ya ..hehehe

:) so much for luck
Deborah

rogue_marie_elisa

Post by rogue_marie_elisa » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:56 am

i just looked at a free chart that went to hour only relation to jupiter sagitarious is jupiter was in gemini that also said saturnuranus neptune pluto and truenode were all retrograde firts three capricorn then a scorpio and aquarius also somethin i see as strange is mecury was stationary in taurus if those could be explained itd be great--especally truenode thats got me compleatly lost ohp just double cheaked one Sagittarius house posations 3rd oneis only one--i think? info helps and if ya wanna ask more on my chart ive got no problem with it
im a class freak i love it life is a game just party and youve gotta have some fun livin tho respect those around you at the same time

Return to “Planets and Houses”