Venus in Sagittarius

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Venus in Sagittarius

Post by swetha » Fri May 20, 2005 6:34 am

Venus in Sagittarius
In Sagittarius, Venus produces affections that are very demonstrative and friendly. You have a rather carefree attitude toward relationships, and you are not always dependable where affections are concerned.

You are humorous, sociable and even flirty. Outgoing and personable, you are very friendly and sometimes not too serious. There is a strong love of personal freedom in your nature that makes it a little hard for you to settle down to a restrictive sort of relationship. You feel more comfortable in a relationship when things go slowly, and your partner doesn't get too serious too fast. In fact, you would probably like it better if the relationship stayed casual, and pressures of serious love never emerged. Threats to your freedom make you very nervous. It's hard for you to take you eye off of possible escape routes when things seem to be heating up and you feel yourself being hemmed in.

You are honest and idealistic in your dealings with others. Strong in your beliefs, you must find a partner sharing your views, or you will surely try to convert your chosen to your way of thinking. You don't hold back on your feelings, and it is never hard to figure out you stand on emotional issues.

The key to your romantic nature is friendship. You are upbeat and easy to like. As a friend and lover, you are the ideal partner for that lucky open-minded mate who can accept you on your own terms and respect you need for space.

MIssN0rge

Post by MIssN0rge » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:48 pm

i have venus in sagittarius..
very true stuff you have shared..
thx

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi Swetha,

That is you and Venus in Sagittarius going real great ! You just answered my answer to 'Planets and houses' stuff; the missing link I was looking for.

The main thing is that Sagittarius is ruled by fire, yet it is a twin sign. Venus in the sign needs to be charged for proper emotion to flow. It can get fired and cooled instantly. The charging needs independance to remain consistently fired, as Sagittarius is the sign of independance.

Sagittarius being a twin sign, and Venus the significator of love: The love has two angles of expression. The love of Venus there is generally not understood easily as there is a blow hot and cold angle to it. Sometimes they can love 2 persons, but the love is in 2 different angles.

Space due to independant love attitude is required.

RishiRahul

makowtom

Post by makowtom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:56 pm

My girl friend has this and I can say that she is more than affectionate...sometime very aggressive - is this the venus or the Mars in Taurus?

ceevee1919

Venus in Sag

Post by ceevee1919 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:18 pm

Oh Swetha,

I so agree.  I find with Venus in Sag,  the person is always looking over the fence to see if anything better is available.  Of course it depends on the rest of the chart.  But on a whole I do agree with you.  Maybe the rest of the chart will just show whether the fence is jumped or  not.   UMMM..

Also, the moon in sag is even more so.  The moon is changable as it is.

:smt051

ceevee1919

Post by ceevee1919 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:21 pm

MAKOTOM--I would think the Mars in Taurus.  Very, Very, Sensual.  Also, very possessive and jealous.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:01 pm

Introducing to people by physical,and always under pressure of life mate,also by the credits and hospitals works.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Born_free

Venus and Budh in Sagi - 7th house

Post by Born_free » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 am

I so agree with you sweta. I have venus , sun and budh in 7th house in sagi... It is so hard to commit and remain committed... The moment I feel someone is trying to conquer me or capture me ... I literally run...

My moon(7 degree) is in ascendant with Jupiter(10 degree) ... and Saturn in third House (Leo)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts
Regards,
Born_Free

ceevee1919

Michael Jackson's Death

Post by ceevee1919 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Yes.  I am trying to analyze his chart at the time of his death and would like to discuss.

tulipp

Venus in Sagittarius

Post by tulipp » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and enjoy reading the posts so far.....

I have Venus in Sag   26sag20 and my Jupiter in Capricorn  3cap10  the saturn the ruler is in capricon 14cap23 therefore I think I was not the cheating type so to speak...  I am not sure about my birth time and houses.....

I've had several relationships in my life each one were unique, while I was in the relationship I was not looking else where I was with them faithfully....but the ironic part I would loose interest soon there were a conflict and so head strong about leaving the relationship but I give my Moon conjunction Uranus in late leo trine venus.

interesting topping, but venus in the sign of sag has other meaning , I love learning and educations philosophy and arts and different cultures and I am living in different country from my birth home! how is that for Venus in Sag?

Tulipp

SaturninLibra

Post by SaturninLibra » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:03 pm

I love this placement :smt003 .    i feel they tell it like it is, not all mysterious and keep them guessing (unless you have scorpio sun?).   i dated a guy with this placement...the funniest person i ever met and i was never bored, very spontaneous.

vali-espana

Post by vali-espana » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

I have Sun, Moon, Venus, Saturn and Uranus, all in Sagittarius!! What does this say about me?  :smt002

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

vali-espana wrote:I have Sun, Moon, Venus, Saturn and Uranus, all in Sagittarius!! What does this say about me?  :smt002
This is called a 'stellium' if the planets are all conjunct ie: within 8' orbs
Venus conj saturn shows a reserved affectional nature and slow to commit, probably felt unloved in childhood.

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi all,

What if there is Venus in Sag in 5th house and moon in gemini opposite to it? No other planet influencing venus or 5th house....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Venus in Sagittarious in the 5th. would make a native very warm in love. The nature of loving gives the partner a lot of emotional space, and expects it in return. Its sporty, fun loving in a healthy way.

The adding of opposing moon exaggerates romantic problems...... more so from end 2009.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Planets and Houses”