Mars in Scorpio

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Mars in Scorpio

Post by swetha » Fri May 20, 2005 6:46 am

Know More About Your Astrological Planets, Houses and Signs Now!

Mars in Scorpio
In Scorpio, Mars displays powerful emotions and desires. Mental, physical, and practical energies are are, likewise, also very high. Indeed, the level of energy with this placement is high in all respects.
You are strong, self-reliant, extremely efficient, and highly self-disciplined. An intensity of purpose surrounds all that you undertake. This position illustrates the "do or die" principle very well. You may have an innate ability to transform other people in some significant way. You think of yourself as a "take control" person and a force to be reckoned with. You probably are.

Intensely passionate and sensual, you put much of your energy into sex. You are apt to be especially attractive to the opposite sex, whether or not you physically attractive. You may be fascinated with sexuality in all its expressions, certainly your interest is always keen. You're jealous and possessive of your sexual partners. Being trustworthy yourself, you expect the same from others. You're a loyal friend, or a bitter enemy, you never forget a betrayal.

Slow to anger, you rarely loose control, but when your ire is raised, you get even, and you can do so with frightening detachment. Proud, dignified, strong-willed, and stubborn, you have the sort of presence that is always felt by others even when you say nothing.

incubus

Post by incubus » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:46 am

:)

Man, I love being a Scorpio Mars. So much magnetic intensity. The ability to see directly through people's fronts and into their souls.

I call us, "snake eyes".
don't think twice, it's alright.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:23 pm

incubus wrote::)

Man, I love being a Scorpio Mars. So much magnetic intensity. The ability to see directly through people's fronts and into their souls.

I call us, "snake eyes".

Aaah but what if yoiur Scorpio Mars is square pluto, suggesting physical violence??? or conjunct your natal moo, bossy mother or conjunc/square Uranus, bad temper???

If you have something in Leo it might suggest why you like bragging SO much about your scorpio mars.....

:smt004

ammo

Post by ammo » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 am

It is a very big advantage being able to kind of "see through" people when you're scorpio in mars. It can also be isolating though, when you're surrounded by people who don't have much to see through. lol

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 pm

ammo wrote:It is a very big advantage being able to kind of "see through" people when you're scorpio in mars. It can also be isolating though, when you're surrounded by people who don't have much to see through. lol
sad but true, really you cannot take and isolate just one planet out of 10 and say generalised statements cos it all really depends on how this Mars is aspected as i've said earlier....

ammo

Post by ammo » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 pm

I was speaking about me personally, I don't speak on behalf of anyone/thing else but.....:D sorry

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 am

ammo wrote:I was speaking about me personally, I don't speak on behalf of anyone/thing else but.....:D sorry
again, you simply cannot take just one planet out of 10 and generalise what that planet means without taking into account the natal aspects to it, as i explained earlier posts!!!

ammo

Post by ammo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:48 pm

:o what language do I speak?

harrypotter1717

MARS IN SCORPIO

Post by harrypotter1717 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm

ACTUALLY,
              IT IS WHOLELY DEPEND ON THE POSITION OF MAR AND SCORPIO....IN  1ST,2ND,7TH, 12TH HOUSE....YOU WILL BE MANGLIK....CAUSES TROUBLE IN MARRIAGE....
              IN 1,4,7,10,5,9 HOUSE IT CAUSES FAMOUS PANCMAHAPURUSA YOGA-RUCHAKA YOGA....YOU WILL HAVE ATHLETIC BODY....YOU WILL BE FAMOUS...LEARNED IN ASTROLOGY....HAVING MANY FRIENDS...ENERGETIC...ETC... YOU MAY HAVE NEAR 6 FEET HEIGHT IF MARS IS IN ANGLE......
               THANK YOU........
Everything is possible!!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:20 pm

one site with free birth charts says I have mars in scorpio in the 7th house and another says in the 6th house with 23 deg orb. Are their 30 degrees between each sing? if so then 7th house would make most sense as it is closer with just a - 7 deg orb. Clarification on this would be appreciated.

Oh the degrees given on the one site might just be in reference to the sign it is in and not the house.

There is also pluto in the 6th house on one site and the 7th in another

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Aegeus wrote:one site with free birth charts says I have mars in scorpio in the 7th house and another says in the 6th house with 23 deg orb. Are their 30 degrees between each sing? if so then 7th house would make most sense as it is closer with just a - 7 deg orb. Clarification on this would be appreciated.

Oh the degrees given on the one site might just be in reference to the sign it is in and not the house.

There is also pluto in the 6th house on one site and the 7th in another
there are indeed only 30' in a sign and in a house (Equal house system) but the default on astro dot com is placidus which is inequal house size and may well acount for your mars being in different houses...

astro is the most accurate and popular  :smt003

also you can change the default in Extended chart selection, do loads of interesting bi wheels with transits, progressions etc.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

just to complicate matters a little more if a planet (any planet) is within 5' orb of a house cusp going anti clockwise, it is considered to have more effect in the next house along numerically..... bit like an actor leaving a stage.

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 am

Not sad some time its good also dear, when your ability strike that you have more caliber than it change I have a example in my house.
strange but true.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:34 am

vertika-faujdar wrote:Not sad some time its good also dear, when your ability strike that you have more caliber than it change I have a example in my house.
strange but true.
What kind of riddle is this??
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”