A Pentagram Configuration In My BirthChart

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

eidhneán ini

A Pentagram Configuration In My BirthChart

Post by eidhneán ini » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 pm

I hope that this is the right place to spring a question like this.  I have a book called Your Birthday Sign Through Time.  I have no idea if this book is accredited throughout the astrological community but I have found many interesting things in there.  Of course everyones section makes sense for them (family and friends) but mine confuses me.  It says that there is a pentagram pattern during my birthday month which is rare. (30--9--73) is my birthday.  It says there is a lot of power in this, but yet my life is at a standstill and I need to get out of this rut.  Does anyone know what they mean by using the "incredible cosmic forces"??????  My life is stagnate I seem to be doing the opposite of what they are suggesting.   :smt012 I do not need a birthchart, I have many of them done, some by myself, some by professionals which is why I am not trying to ask for anything other than what the pentagram suggests because that's the only place I saw such a thing.  

If this is the wrong sort of question for a noobie to ask then please feel free to take it off this thread.  I mean no wrong.   :)

Return to “Planets and Houses”