What's your sex drive like (Mars) in the 12 Signs

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Beautiful Bliss

Post by Beautiful Bliss » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 am

Hmmm I have mars in Gemini in the 9th and I can definitely relate to the traveling part. I've always wanted to travel to different places and I never planned to live in the same state I was born in. There's a big ole' world out there why just stay in your own backyard y'know? Lol

And yes I need someone who can make me laugh! Some type of wit. If you're not entertaining with some type of intellect then I don't think you're my taste lol.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi,

Yes. Mars in Gemini means The Vital spirit is not contented withe present, but with changes.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

venusian

Post by venusian » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

I have Mars in Aries in my 6th house.
Sexually I would say that I am pretty spontaneous and impulsive, much like typical Aries haha.  When I want someone, I have to have their body, NOW!!!!!! (of course it's not always the best decision and i end up with a lot of regrets hahahah).

It squares  my Cancer Venus which is very shy and usually needs a lot of time to  open up to someone romantically.

When it comes to men I am very attracted to starving artist types.  My moon is in pisces (again, making me shy in terms of romance...But the Aries Mars just throws everything off!).

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:42 pm

ammo wrote:lol...I just checked my birth chart, mars in scorpio AND conjuct pluto.....no wonder I have problems lmao
Lol same here! Mine is also conjunct Mercury, making an intense stellium in the 4th house  :smt013 haha.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm

7thhousedweller wrote:I have Mars in Gemini in the 5th house. It is very true about the need for an intellectual partner over everything else - I tend to fall for most of my college professors, especially the science professors because they are really into their field. I dated my last boyfriend way after the expiration date mainly because he was so very brainy, one of those technology/computer geeks who created his own video games. I actually really like artistic guys as well but I have yet to date someone who is an artist for a living. My thing is, as long as a guy is passionate about something and can talk about it a whole lot then I fall in love.

I have mars in gemini in 5th house to, but really that's only 1/3 of the information necessary to fully respond. Planets in houses and mathamatical aspects to the other 9planets and Angles ie: Ascendent and Midheaven

Mars in GEMINI Much mental activity curiosity. Talks too much, will interrupt then apologise! Engineering and mechanical skills. Love of debate. Like to do many things and have multiple interests. ie Good reporters, journalists. May try many different jobs. Like lighthearted arguments. These people often have sharp minds which they an apply to practical problems. They may take on too many tasks at the same time, and by spreading themselves too thinly may delay success

Mars in 5th House Enjoyment of love and pleasure is notable here, who will pursue love affairs aggressively and emotionally. Children and hobbies are the concerns of this house, as are physical education and competitive sports. They make good instructors and organisers. Hyperactive children in eyes of parents, (kids make a lot of noise). For women with Mars here, quick births. The position brings energy and vigour to all creative social and romantic activities. If too much time is spent entertaining, it will detract from artistic development. These people may put pressure on their children to succeed.

So I was VERY quick in childbirth and have two sons, how about you?

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 31c37d2734
mars in signs and houses.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Beautiful Bliss wrote:Hmmm I have mars in Gemini in the 9th and I can definitely relate to the traveling part. I've always wanted to travel to different places and I never planned to live in the same state I was born in. There's a big ole' world out there why just stay in your own backyard y'know? Lol

And yes I need someone who can make me laugh! Some type of wit. If you're not entertaining with some type of intellect then I don't think you're my taste lol.
BUT how is mars aspected? is it afflicted by an outer like saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto?

mars in 9th House Matters involving long distance travel. They are also crusaders who will promote the ideals they believe in. They will work towards inspiring others to the more ethical values in life. Their actions can be highly effective and they will seek adventure on a wide scale. Higher education. Astrology. If over worked, causes allergies and eczema. Travel is vital for these people as it absorbs their surplus energy. They have strong beliefs and will promote them passionately.

Mars in the 9th House
Sample from our LoveStyles report: You are open-minded and love the challenge of a debate. Avoid a tendency to become self-righteous and to disregard the opinions of others in your enthusiasm to uncover truths. You are sexually playful and energetic. Sex is somewhat of a sport for you. Honest and sometimes downright blunt, others find your sense of humor and direct approach attractive. Your hearty laugh is attractive to others, and your zest for life is unmistakable. You love a partner who makes you laugh, and one who has something interesting to say about life.

Gemini
In Gemini, Mars produces mental assertiveness and mental energies are highest here. As wonderful as this seems, on the practical side, you may be somewhat lacking, and emotionally, this placement is prone to big swings and is best defined as erratic. You have an active and critical mind that may be inclined toward going off in many directions at once. You love to debate and engage in all types of intellectual contests. A satirical wit is often a hallmark of this Mars in Gemini. Frequently, this placement attracts persons to careers as reporters, journalists and critics. Periodic job changes or handling a variety of jobs simultaneously, are not uncommon with this placement since there is much restlessness in your nature. Since so much energy is channeled into mental and verbal activity, you are apt to be quite a talker. You may make use of this strength by becoming a teacher, a lecturer, or a related field that takes advantage of your ability to express yourself. You pride yourself on your intelligence and verbal dexterity. To you, a person's worth is based on their intelligence, and you want to be respected as a formidable thinker.

Several of your romantic relationships may be superficial. You eagerly pursue new experiences in romance, but it may be difficult for you to remain constant to any one special partner. You're apt to be an incurable flirt. Your mind, however, is your most active erogenous zone.

Mars in Gemini is high-strung and produces much nervous energy, but it is lacking in physical vitality or endurance. There is a tendency for you to burn yourself out through stress and mental strain. You may need to force yourself to get more exercise as a way of balancing the physical with the mental.

Sugar2730

Post by Sugar2730 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 am

This is pretty accurate for me. Mars in Virgo :)
Sugar

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 pm

asro wrote:Namsatey Astrologer50-ji

Sorry to address yous so. Thanks a lot for sharing this Mars info regarding its position in various signs. As you have mentioned  Mars relation with sex drive in the 12 signs , can we apply here Mangal dosha to the natural zodiac?
i mean mars placed in 1 (Aries) 4 (Cancer) 7 (Libra) 8 (Scorpio) 12 (Pices) ? please do share your thoughts

warmly
Asro
I have no idea what mangal dosha is as I'm a Modern Western Tropical Astrologer. You need to ask in Vedic forum.

Also bare in mind that planets in signs is ONLY 1/3 of the information. Planets in houses and then most importantly how your mars is mathematically aspected will show how mars functions.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi Astrologer,

I am not an astrologer myself (western or eastern), so I do not claim to be an expert on this subject.

As the member tried to explain...
In Indian astrology, Mangal Dosha is an astrological combination that occurs if Mars(Mangal) is in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the ascendant chart. A person born in the presence of this condition is termed a manglik.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangal_Dosha

In Western Astrology if Mars is simultaneously in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses of an individual's ascendant chart, what if anything does this mean for his or her libido (sex drive) throughout their lifetime?

With due respect for your professionalism and 20 years of experience in this field,

EoT  :smt006

oriel

Post by oriel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:16 pm

mars in pisces in the 7th house here  :smt006   along with moon and north node there  :smt017
I have to agree,I really like helping those in need lol and yep I'm shy  :smt005

Return to “Planets and Houses”