Venus in the 12 House

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

harrypotter1717

about post

Post by harrypotter1717 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 am

i hav take that reading from a book -BRUHATPARASHARA HOARASHASTRA AND I THINK IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE VENUS IN 12TH AND I REALLY CANT STAND AT ONE PLACE AND ENJOYING...YA THATS TRUE THAT YOU MAY BE WORRIED EVERYTIME DUE TO THIS PLACEMENT.
CHECK IT OUT!!!
BD-29-07-1990
BP-AHMEDABAD
BT-07.05 AM.....
I AM READING VERY ANCIENT BOKS AND I FEEL THEM ACCURATE....YOU ARE RIGHT THAT WE HAVE 2 SEE OTHER PLACEMENT ALSO.......BA BYEEEE.....
Everything is possible!!

LKH

venus in 12 house

Post by LKH » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:22 am

venus in 12 house can make the person millioniar subject to it is not aspected by any malefic planet and venus is placed alone in 12 house. if malefic planets aspecting the venus in 12 house then it can create problem is marital understanding and also can have extra marital affairs.

harrypotter1717

SOUNDS GOOD!!!

Post by harrypotter1717 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 pm

TELL ME IF SATURN ASPECTING VENUS IN 12 FROM 6TH IN CANCER ASCENDANT......
Everything is possible!!

astrologer50

Re: about post

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm

harrypotter1717 wrote:i hav take that reading from a book -BRUHATPARASHARA HOARASHASTRA AND I THINK IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE VENUS IN 12TH AND I REALLY CANT STAND AT ONE PLACE AND ENJOYING...YA THATS TRUE THAT YOU MAY BE WORRIED EVERYTIME DUE TO THIS PLACEMENT.
CHECK IT OUT!!!
BD-29-07-1990
BP-AHMEDABAD
BT-07.05 AM.....
I AM READING VERY ANCIENT BOKS AND I FEEL THEM ACCURATE....YOU ARE RIGHT THAT WE HAVE 2 SEE OTHER PLACEMENT ALSO.......BA BYEEEE.....
Well at the tender age of 19, I just see this as wishful thinking and am sure if you did more study and research you will stumble accross real truth...

LKH
venus in 12 house can make the person millioniar subject to it is not aspected by any malefic planet and venus is placed alone in 12 house. if malefic planets aspecting the venus in 12 house then it can create problem is marital understanding and also can have extra marital affairs.
On what book, theory or astrological basis are you saying this pls? cos I have been western astrologer, teacher, written a diploma and public speak on the subject and have never heard this before!!

harrypotter,
TELL ME IF SATURN ASPECTING VENUS IN 12 FROM 6TH IN CANCER ASCENDANT......
Well that aspect says you will always be poor, short of money and feeling unloved, especially from childhood.

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:04 pm

I have Venus in Pisces in the 12th house.

I've never quite understood how it affected me, but I've read that it leads to secret love affairs or a private romantic life.

I do agree, but I'd like to learn more.

nirbhay

hi

Post by nirbhay » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 am

in my horoscope venus is in 12th house and lagna is leo
how is it going to affect my life

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm

venus is exalted in pisces but it all depends on how it's aspected. It can suggest that you didn't receive enough affection during childhood or smother loved or unable to ask for what you wanted or needed ie: cuddles and kisses --

Beautiful Bliss

Post by Beautiful Bliss » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 am

I have venus and jupiter conjunct in virgo in the 12th, and alot of what was said earlier I can relate to. I love love LOVE my space, and I can get lost in daydreaming. I love my privacy and anyone who tries 'snoop' will get shot down fiercely. Before I got into astrology I never understood why I acted the way I did but it makes sense now. Especially with the unrequited love affairs. Man did those hurt =/

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Beautiful Bliss wrote:I have venus and jupiter conjunct in virgo in the 12th, and alot of what was said earlier I can relate to. I love love LOVE my space, and I can get lost in daydreaming. I love my privacy and anyone who tries 'snoop' will get shot down fiercely. Before I got into astrology I never understood why I acted the way I did but it makes sense now. Especially with the unrequited love affairs. Man did those hurt =/
Astrology can explain lots of things, and for me its a form of psychology.

Also look to which house cusps taurus and libra rule. Jupiter in 12th can give a Guardian angel feel. Hidden support when you need it most.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:28 pm

code wrote:Just trying to understand the concept here......

R u saying that in any natives chart should for example venus [planet] sits in Piscies [12th house rashi], it gives such affects as claimed here..p3s confer.

Pls correct me should i be wrong.....Basically, the properties of a planet with the combination of the properties of the rashi the planet sits in gives the combined astrological on the native. Is that correct...pls comment

regards
code
* rashi the planet sits * Problem here is you are NOT referring to Modern western tropical astrology with these words. I suggest you repost in Vedic forum.

Planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are the mathamatical aspects the 10planets make to each other.

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 708c1a7c7b
venus in signs and houses.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

astrologer50

Re: Venus in the 12th house

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

goldencougarwolf wrote:No. I am asking about sharing planets. In natal charts I have seen this. We have the 12 houses and in the 12th house I have seen Taurus with like Jupiter, Venus, Neptune. Some I have seen even have like 4 planets in that house. Even if it is Pisces, I have seen more than 1 planet there. What do you think of that influnces?
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 812f402dce
research planets in 12th here.

astrologer50

Re: about post

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

harrypotter1717 wrote:i hav take that reading from a book -BRUHATPARASHARA HOARASHASTRA AND I THINK IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE VENUS IN 12TH AND I REALLY CANT STAND AT ONE PLACE AND ENJOYING...YA THATS TRUE THAT YOU MAY BE WORRIED EVERYTIME DUE TO THIS PLACEMENT.
CHECK IT OUT!!!
BD-29-07-1990
BP-AHMEDABAD
BT-07.05 AM.....
You may be referring to Traditional astrology, whereas I'm a Modern Western tropical astrologer. i suggest you read more reputable books and frequent more Western sites.

From the information you have given your Country should use VEDIC astrology and these two modalities don't mix. So I respectfully suggest you post in Vedic forum...if this is you only interest in astrology.

astrologer50

Re: venus in 12 house

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

LKH wrote:venus in 12 house can make the person millioniar subject to it is not aspected by any malefic planet and venus is placed alone in 12 house. if malefic planets aspecting the venus in 12 house then it can create problem is marital understanding and also can have extra marital affairs.
Yeh, dream on... I here cooku land calling yeh

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

AriesJupiter wrote:I have Venus in Pisces in the 12th house.

I've never quite understood how it affected me, but I've read that it leads to secret love affairs or a private romantic life.

I do agree, but I'd like to learn more.
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 708c1a7c7b
venus in signs and houses.

a LOT depends on how venus is mathamatically aspected to the other 9planets and Angles ie: Asc/MC

Return to “Planets and Houses”