No planets on the house

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Jey

No planets on the house

Post by Jey » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

What do you mean if on your natal chart , there was no planet on a particular house.Can anyone tell me?
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

Jey

Post by Jey » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 am

Any astrologer here who can inform me , what is the effect if in your natal chart there was no planet all. PLS....anybody
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

harrypotter1717

YOUR ANSWER

Post by harrypotter1717 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm

IT MEANS THE HOUSE'TRAITS  ARE  NOT INFLUENCED BY ANY PLANET.
IN THIS SITUATION HOUSE WILL GIVE RESULT ACCORDING 2 HIS LORD AND OTHERS PLANETS ASPECT ON THAT HOUSE.
IF NO PLANET IN THE HOUSE ,HOUSE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED MEDIUM STRENGHT......
      THANK YOU.........
Everything is possible!!

Jey

Post by Jey » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 am

Thank you Harry Potter. What I don't understand is the Lord. What do you mean when you say Lord of the house? What is my Lord. Is it my sun rising or my ascendant.

harrypotter1717

Post by harrypotter1717 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am

Jey wrote:Thank you Harry Potter. What I don't understand is the Lord. What do you mean when you say Lord of the house? What is my Lord. Is it my sun rising or my ascendant.
:smt002
LORD OF THE 7 TH HOUSE MEANS WHATEVER RASI[SIGN] FALLS IN 7 TH HOUSE,IT WILL HAVE LORD E.G. CANCER'S LORD IS MOON,LEO HAS SUN,
TAURUS AND LIBRA HAS VENUS AS A LORD....
        SO SEE IN YOUR CHART AT 7 TH HOUSE AND AND ITS SIGN THEN SEE WHO IS TH LORD OF THAT SIGN...WHERE IT IS PLACED IF PLACEMENT IS GOOD,GOOD RESULTS WILL BE ENJOYED.....TELL ME YOUR BIRTH DETAILS.....
Everything is possible!!

Jey

Post by Jey » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am

THANK YOU , I learned something. You're still young and yet know many things.

harrypotter1717

Post by harrypotter1717 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Jey wrote:THANK YOU , I learned something. You're still young and yet know many things.
god's gift.......  :smt024

give me ur birth details.......
Everything is possible!!

Jey

Post by Jey » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:27 am

You know what I need to know is about a job. because my natal chart from 8-11 houses don't have any planet. Job is my very much concern today. I attached here the wheelchart from Astrolabe. If you can help me,that would be very great!
Attachments
natalchart.gif
natalchart.gif (17.35 KiB) Viewed 10117 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Jey wrote:Thank you Harry Potter. What I don't understand is the Lord. What do you mean when you say Lord of the house? What is my Lord. Is it my sun rising or my ascendant.
The word lord is used in Traditional astrologers who mainly answer horary questions and different rules apply to natal than horary. Another fact about traditional astrologers is that they don't use or go past Saturn (uranus, neptune and pluto are nothing to them)
For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(ast ... escription
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfofor ... lained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

I'm a modern astrologer that uses Equal house system

When a house is empty of planets we look at the house cusp ruler as in Cancer is ruled by the moon, pisces is ruled by neptune (but jupiter if Traditionals are interpreting) Taurus is ruled by venus. Then we see what house these ruling planets are placed and the mathematical aspects are.

virgovenus23

Lord of 5th house

Post by virgovenus23 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

If my fifth house is in aquarius, with no planets- then what is the lord of that house?

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Saturn
The word lord is used in Traditional astrologers who mainly answer horary questions and different rules apply to natal than horary
That's actually not true, you pretty much use the same techniques.  It's just I'm sure what I'm looking for in natal charts and what you're looking for in natal charts are different things.

astrologer50

Re: Lord of 5th house

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:43 pm

virgovenus23 wrote:If my fifth house is in aquarius, with no planets- then what is the lord of that house?
The 'house cusp ruler' of Aquarius is Uranus. Go see what house it is in and what aspects it makes to determine the kind of relationships, children, creativity or self employment.....

The term 'Lord' is only used by Traditional astrologers. I'm a western astrologer that uses Equal house system. Traditional astrologers quite often use different house systems to....

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Rigel wrote:Saturn
The word lord is used in Traditional astrologers who mainly answer horary questions and different rules apply to natal than horary
That's actually not true, you pretty much use the same techniques.  It's just I'm sure what I'm looking for in natal charts and what you're looking for in natal charts are different things.[/quote]

ummh, how so? Modern astrologers do not use the term 'Lord' at all.....

we say, 'house cusp ruler' but the planets differ as trads, don't use Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto. So whereas I would say Uranus rules Aquarius, Trads would say Saturn. But the same still holds that it is the house cusp ruler and how it's aspected that counts....
:smt008

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:48 pm

ummh, how so? Modern astrologers do not use the term 'Lord' at all.....

we say, 'house cusp ruler' but the planets differ as trads,
That's called splitting hairs.  You don't call it "lord" but you use the same technique, also , "lord" and "ruler" are interchangeable and are used interchangeably in several traditional texts.
So whereas I would say Uranus rules Aquarius, Trads would say Saturn. But the same still holds that it is the house cusp ruler and how it's aspected that counts....
Exactly, so there's really not much of a difference at all, is there (aside from the refusing the Outers part)? :)  We just look for different things which makes it appear so different.  It's really rather interesting.

madni

Post by madni » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:12 am

:smt014 Is there any one who can teach me reading of birth cart and houses I will apreciat .
Enter to learn go to  serve

Return to “Planets and Houses”