love compatibility

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

crisale

love compatibility

Post by crisale » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Female: DOB: 7-17-78, birthtime 8:03am, birthplace: kalamazoo MI
Male: DOB: 9-16-77, birthtime unknown, birthplace: London, UK

anything good or bad about this? And can you please tell me what your intuition tells you about this situation? I'm the cancer female.

thanks

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 am

The Chinese Purple Star Astrology can tell you intuition on this. We from Oriental countries usually are very serious in the compatibility between ages.

mysticvirgo

Off the cuff

Post by mysticvirgo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Virgo cancer relationships are usually very good, from personality aspect.  
Other planetary factors come into play.  
I DID have a wonderful report ready for you, but, to my embarrasment, I made an error on entering your Bday into the machine. ARGH!  

Will have it ready tommorrow
Last edited by mysticvirgo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mysticvirgo

well crap

Post by mysticvirgo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Made a very basic error.  Was thinking august was the 7th month, not the 8th GRRR!  

Umm yeah, this changes everything. Souunded good though, didn't it?

astrologer50

Re: love compatibility

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 pm

crisale wrote:Female: DOB: 7-17-78, birthtime 8:03am, birthplace: kalamazoo MI
Male: DOB: 9-16-77, birthtime unknown, birthplace: London, UK

anything good or bad about this? And can you please tell me what your intuition tells you about this situation? I'm the cancer female.

thanks
This is just general, cos you need to post your chart pref from astro.com
Cancer and Virgo are born worriers. Cancer is more shrewd in business and good with money. All water signs are moody, sulky and emotionally sensitive. Cancer is family orientated, likes old things like antiques and geneology.

Virgo is over analytical, worries, churning things over and over. great for paying attention to little details, a perfectionist, practical but restless cos it's a 'mutable' signs and all mutables are restless. This is the typical stomach ulcer sign.

mysticvirgo

For lack of time of birt

Post by mysticvirgo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Which is really vital for a good compatability reading, for ascendant and lunar compatabilites.
I had to use a composite method for the relationship rather than a more appropriate synastry chart.

Composite chart treates the relationship as an independant entity. A synastry is more houw you will both independantly view the relatonship.

This is what I got:
    Sun              Leo 23°47'13"  
   Moon             Sco 21°54'05"  
   Mercury          Leo 29°03'  
   Venus            Leo 29°03'  
   Mars             Leo 14°05'  
   Jupiter          Can 11°37'  
   Saturn           Leo 26°47'  
   Uranus           Sco 10°47'  
   Neptune          Sag 14°44'  
   Pluto            Lib 13°39'  
   North Node       Lib 07°10'  
   South Node       Ari 07°10'

With 6 of the nine planets of the relationship in fire signs, it seems that

This is going to be a realtionship full of passions
4 of 5 personal planets, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars all in Leo and all in conjunction with each other.  

Leo, being the Sign of the Lion, I like to think in the line of Cats and , of course, Lions.  Confident, Loyal to mate and family, Extravagant, Competitive, outgoing, "Prideful", Warm, Genours.

Sun in Leo (at home in Leo)
The basic perosnality or Theme of this realtionship is to be a caring one, full of a genuine caring of each other.  A bit of a feindly competativeness on showing each other affection.  "I luv you!, No, I luv you, I luv you more, no I love you more" However, the relationship will try to overpower everything but the realtionship itself. Be carful of this.  This relationship will be a VSERY show relationship

MErcury in Leo
Extravgant expressions of love, Open and genuine in communications

Venus in Leo

A romantically epic position, Marc Antony and Cleopatra, Napoleopn and Josephine, ect.  Very playful, lots of romance

Mars in Leo  
Passions and Actions. Basically, the woo hoo will be "WOO HOO!!" Generous public displays of affection.

Saturn in leo,
Saturn tends to provide a settling affect wherever it may be. Less playfull, more serious.  In this chart, I see this as a good thing. Adds maturity to the relationship.  

Jupiter in Cancer Trine Moon in Scorpio

Jupiter in Cancer
Jupiter is said to be Exahlted in Cancer, It's second most powerful "Home"  Jupiter in Cancer shows fortune in homelife.  

Jupiter trine Moon
A very harmonious aspect.  Emotionally balanced relationship.  Jocvial, as in Happy and Joyous.  However, the Moon adds a strong cyclical aspect to the fortunes of the realtionship.

Moon in Scorpio
Uranus in Scorpio
Close but not in aspect

Scorpio is sign of secrets, intensity, the unseen, sexuality
Moon, Emotions and feelings. without HIS time of birth, this aspect is a little "fuzzy"

Uranus, Explosive change,

Intense, explosive felings. Perhaps deeply hidden, possibley concerning feelings of infidelity.  Strong feelings of Betrayal at some point.  

With the major cluster of planets in Leo, and the trine of Moon and Jupiter, I would not 'obsess' on this placement of planets, The strength of the others will compensate for it.

With  this aspect your personal Sun in Cancer (ruled by the Moon) I am trending towards seeing that these feelings of betrayal will be centered more around you than around him.  The Moon in Secrets and Fortune in home it may be best that if any time you haev thiese feelings, you may want to discuss them.  I think the tendancy would be to suppress.  

In either case, be mindful and observant.  

I could probably be even more specific, especially where in which places in the relationship these energies will manifest if the TOB of your potential partner was known.

seadust926

RE: Love Compatibility

Post by seadust926 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 am

According to the data provided, your charts look very compatitible when calculated with Western Astrology programs. If I were either of you, I would hang on to this relationship and see where it goes. You have many aspects that are found in the charts of married people.. so go for it!
  One unfortunate thing is the no birth time for the male. This means that the houses can't be calculated. The angles (ASC, MC, DES & IC), which correspond to the cusps of houses 1, 4, 7, & 10 are sensitive points.
  Most IMPORTANT in judging attraction are the aspects between the Ascendant or Descendant of one chart and the planets of the other chart, and vice versa.
  Therefore, it would be prudent to get the exact time of birth of the male. Birth certificates are easy to get in the US and UK. Also, time of birth is usual keep by either the City, State, or County. The hospital of birth, city hall, county vital statistics should have time of birth. Start with the hospital and get the birth certificate which has time of birth on it. If not, make calls starting with the hospital and you should be lead in the right direction.
Good Luck,
Anthony
Anthony

seadust926

RE: Love Compatibility - No male time of birth

Post by seadust926 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:25 am

I forgot the mention the the Moon is important in synastry also. If the male was born at noon, his moon would be 3 degrees Scorpio. The moon's average speed is about 12 degrees per day. This means that if the male was born before 4am, not only would the aspects to the moon change, but it would be in the previous sign of Libra. The noon calculation of 3 degrees Sporpio can be up to plus or minus 6 degrees different, depending on the actual time of birth.
Anthony

Return to “Planets and Houses”