planets

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kvs

planets

Post by kvs » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 am

Please tell me ,what is the effect  if sun and saturn are in 11th house of libra.
kalpana

mysticvirgo

Libra is balance, harmony , justice

Post by mysticvirgo » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Sun in Libra, Deep seated desire to maintain balance and Harmony
Sun in 11th house Need to be a part of a larger whole, of a group,circle,cadre of friends.  

Saturn in libra. Saturn represents authority, Libra represents balance, Fairness, Justice
Saturn in 11th  Freindships, alliances, group associations are taken very seriously. Dynamic in the group is one of being harshly judged. Action and decisions through "peer pressure", going along to get along.

So a Sun Saturn in 11th house Libra is a strong indication of attraction to or participation in  military, law enforcement, activist or militant groups.

kvs

Post by kvs » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 am

Thanks mysticvirgo, for giving me such a nice information.
kalpana

thesuperior

Hello

Post by thesuperior » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Dear Kvs,

According to Vedic astrology, Saturn is the Condemed Son of Sun, they both are sworn enemies, there is always a great conflict when they are in conjunction. None from the both is willing to give up.

Fear not, I have the same situation, but the Saturn and Sun conjunction is in the 12th house in the Sign Sagittarius, Sun is in a friendly sign of Sagittarius, becuase the Lord of Sag is Jupiter, which is a great friend of the Sun. Saturn is Neutral to Jupiter is it is in a neutral sign. The conjuction is a problem, yes . but i think in your case there is a little more problem.

As you mentioned, the conjucntion in your chart is in the 11th house of Libra, here Sun is in its Debilitation sign, which makes it very weak and Saturn is in its Exaltation sign, which makes Saturn very powerful, thereby Overpowering the Sun, this poses a worry.

But i am sure there are some modifying factors in your chart, like an aspect of a beneficial planet like jupiter on the SUN - SATURN conjuction..

Regardz...

mysticvirgo

@ the superior

Post by mysticvirgo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:04 pm

I agree,  If I could personify Sun Saturn libra.  Picture a Judge.  As from the British legal system.  

Superior, Interesting, is it not, that many who are interested in the 'hidden side' of life have planets in 12th house of secrets and mysteries, or 12th house ruler in significance? hummmm..?

thesuperior

hello

Post by thesuperior » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:32 am

yes i agree mysticvirgo, i have seen many examples my self... and i myself analyze things that are not of much concern to many around me, but where i find it interesting,..

astrologer50

sun conj saturn

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 pm

shows a problem relating to father. no matter what the sun sign is it will be overshaddowed by the planet Saturn and take on those qualities of hard work, responsiblity, cautiousness, reserved, maybe bit of workaholic.

Sun conjunct Saturn
This is a rather sober aspect. Those born under a Sun conjunct Saturn aspect, in their youth, are humbled in some way such that they do not feel free to express their will in an outgoing and direct manner. As children, their expressions of their ego were thwarted, which led to some self-consciousness regarding self-expression. They were painfully aware that what they wanted, they didn't always get. As adults, they do not feel comfortable as the center of attention.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/suns ... pects.html

Lost_Hope

Post by Lost_Hope » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am

SUN+SATURN CONJUNCTION = bad

astrologer50

Re: planets

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:28 am

kvs wrote:Please tell me ,what is the effect  if sun and saturn are in 11th house of libra.
If they are conjunct within 10'orb this shows a 'lack of rapport' with father. Saturn'sn influence will overshaddow any sun sign (if conjunct) and you will appear more saturnian/capricorn. Remember, planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects*

Saturn in 11th can suggest few friends, and then of an older generation type
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”