I have Pluto in the 7th house in Scorpio

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AriesJupiter

I have Pluto in the 7th house in Scorpio

Post by AriesJupiter » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Do you attract power struggles in relationships?

Powerful, Intense, or Sexy partners?

Do you undergo Deep, Transformative change through relationships?

Are you suspicious, psychic, or deeply emotional in one-to-one partnerships?

Are you frightened of being hurt in an emotional commitment?

(All 7th house Pluto issues- or Scorpio in the 7th house)

Let me know! I'm curious to meet other 7th house Plutonians! Or Scorpio in the 7th house..  :smt006

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 pm

I have Pluto (well aspected) in 7th and attract strong plutonian types, actually one was a policeman. But I also have my chart ruler Uranus in 7th which is also conj sun/moon midpoint (natally square) which is also the 'divorce aspect' or unconventional relationships.

Really all depends on how your Pluto is aspected as to whether you have a good or bad time. Why not post your natal chart from astro?

pyros

Post by pyros » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Same here only pluto in 7th house and going through Deep, Transformative change. Getting a feeling of everything we own or do in this world will go to waste, only good deeds done in this world is the real treasure which we will carry along.
Confused????

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 am

pyros wrote:Same here only pluto in 7th house and going through Deep, Transformative change. Getting a feeling of everything we own or do in this world will go to waste, only good deeds done in this world is the real treasure which we will carry along.
7th house is to do with specific one one one relationships, not really about goods deeds. Seems more like you are referring to North Node/karma here
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”