astrology reading

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

DazedandConfused

astrology reading

Post by DazedandConfused » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 am

Can someone give me a reading of what jupiter in virgo 2nd house means. And also mars in taurus 10th house?

astrologer50

Re: astrology reading

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 am

DazedandConfused wrote:Can someone give me a reading of what jupiter in virgo 2nd house means. And also mars in taurus 10th house?
all depends on how these two are aspected. Planets are modified by sign, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects*

Jupiter is in it's detriment in virgo, 2nd house is about 'how you earn your money' and spend, so with virgo it's all about details, anlaytical abilities.

mars in taurus is practical, grounded and dependable and likes earthly pleasures. focused on energy put into work/career/social standing. Also it depends on which house system you use. If you simply use the default on astro then mars could be in 10th but in ~Equal house (mine) it could be 9th
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”