12th house moon

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mp5boy200

12th house moon

Post by mp5boy200 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 am

i have moon in sagittarius in 12th house
can someone tell me what this mean?

narayanbhatt

Post by narayanbhatt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:45 am

Although full birth chart had to be studied but based on data this means that you should take decisions based on logical bent of mind else you had to suffer losses.

Prospects of going abroad and earn livelihood are high.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi,

Chart readings are not given in the 'planets & houses' forum.

site moderator

venusian

Post by venusian » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 am

Generally speaking, I would think that a 12th house moon makes one very shy and withdrawn, especially when expressing emotions.  However, Moon in Saggitarius suggests that the emotions are *great* and can very much positive.  Perhaps you are optimistic, but this is an overlooked part of your personality that is more difficult for others to acknowledge, being that the 12th house is a highly private section of the chart.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Chart readings are not given in the 'planets & houses' forum.

site moderator
I don't think she was asking for a reading per se, just an explanation of planets in houses
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

astrologer50

Re: 12th house moon

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

mp5boy200 wrote:i have moon in sagittarius in 12th house
can someone tell me what this mean?
See, what you have given is really not enough information for a full response, in fact just 2/3

the other third is how is moon mathamatically aspected.

all about moons
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... d2712e8799

Moon in 12th
“Your twelfth house moon suggests that you are a private person, hesitant to reveal your feelings and needs. Often, fearful of your vulnerability, you block awareness of your feelings; you seek refuge from your inner world in habitual activities which you may perform in an automatic manner. Contacting your hidden emotional self may be difficult for you, because you have developed a lifetime of defenses against primitive levels of need and dependency which frighten you. You may feel intense shame in regard to the child-self which is buried within you.

Repressed for a long time, your sadness and longing may sometimes burst forth as infantile tears, which seem regressive and inappropriate. Like Alice in Wonderland drowning in the flood of her tears, you feel overwhelmed, and seek to squelch future displays of feeling. “Be strong;don’t cry” may be your motto. You are afraid not only of drowning in your feelings and your needs, but also of revealing your vulnerability to others, then being rejected or abandoned.

Perhaps because of traumatic experiences as a child, in which you experienced unbearable helplessness, need, and dependency in relationship to a parent who could not sensitively respond, you learned to turn to yourself early in life and to establish your self-sufficiency. “I must do it alone; I don’t need anyone,” you decided, as you withheld yourself emotionally in relationships, and learned how to engage with people without full involvement. Emotionally self-contained and insulated, you became a capable survivor, and learned how to effectively play the roles required of you. But often, as a result of your repression, you feel empty and depleted, out of contact with your source of inner sustenance.

If your moon is deeply buried, you may struggle against fear of the primitive infant locked within you, and against a desire to return to the womb or to escape into fantasies of total nurturance. Fearful of your passivity and your desire for motherly love, you compensate through cultivating your adult competencies and by becoming a caregiver. But although you are independent in the external world, you hold onto your established patterns of behavior and to whatever internal sources of security you have developed.

Forced to turn to yourself early in life, you learned how to take care of yourself, and how to substitute behaviors and activities for the nurturing from others you did not receive. You may as a result be compulsive about your self-caretaking rituals, particularly in regard to food. Tendencies toward anorexia, adherence to strict diets, preoccupation with cooking, and fear of eating in restaurants are all manifestations of a twelfth house moon. Sometimes, you become ill as a means of resting from the demands of your adult self, and in order to allow yourself to receive the caretaking that you seek. "

Sagittarius in The 12-th House
"The native receives secret support from those who stand behind him/her but do not wish to be known publicly or advertised in the usual way. The native's inner convictions are well supported, and he/she frequently has proof of the Tightness of his/her position, even though everyone doesn't truly understand what he/she is trying to accomplish. These people as a rule are secretive about their religious and philosophical convictions, and they tend to keep most of they ideals and thoughts to themselves. "

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 812f402dce
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”