Chiron in 7th House

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mis0angel

Chiron in 7th House

Post by mis0angel » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Can anyone tell me what Chiron in the 7th house or in Gemini means? Thanks :)

Lunesoleil

Re: Chiron in 7th House

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:33 pm

mis0angel wrote:Can anyone tell me what Chiron in the 7th house or in Gemini means? Thanks :)
Hi misOangel

I would say that Chiron and seven causes injury in ar relational sphere anti-social behaviour
Chiron is also the power of healing from this injury that gives you the key to release or gain the opportunity to develop an understanding of an injury you live consecutively a crossroads in your life

Namasté
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

maxRollingfield

Post by maxRollingfield » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:42 am

Though you may find some minor leaps to hurdle when faced with pleasing your 'significant other' you may just have what it takes to always bring your partner out of the blues, to more or less give them what they lack or help them see the bright side. I too have this in my chart, and I would suggest thinking on being the 'wounded healer' more often!
What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice.
-Pocahontas

astrologer50

Re: Chiron in 7th House

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 pm

mis0angel wrote:Can anyone tell me what Chiron in the 7th house or in Gemini means? Thanks :)
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... aa9d8db8ce

this could make you a good counsellor for others with marriage problems, but unable to solve your own problems.

"Chiron in Gemini or the Third House: The nervous system, communication skills and ability to tap race consciousness are all keywords of Chiron
in Gemini. There can be early injuries to the voice, or painful shyness that comes from an early problem with self-expression. You may find that the native with Chiron in Gemini takes their time with thoughts and words, because they want to be certain that they express themselves correctly. Later in life, they may express themselves with painful precision to over-compensate."

"Chiron in Libra or the Seventh House: This placement indicates some kind of wounding or rejection related to relationships. Because this person is sensitized to the emotions and reactions of others, they may be quite sensitive and even psychic. They definitely need to learn grounding principles, and need to demark strong boundaries between themselves and their loved ones to prevent or stop a cycle of codependency or abuse. Unfortunately, they tend to define themselves through others, through those they relate to, and they are often disappointed when others do not rise to their expectations. They may find art and past-life therapy to be helpful in their personal and spiritual growth"
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”