My birth chart is ALL basically in one quarter

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stephybabes92

My birth chart is ALL basically in one quarter

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Birthday: 9th January 1992
4:27am
Place: Glasgow (Scotland, UK)

(just in case you want to check it out for yourself)

so all of the points in my birthchart are all in one part of the chart, I'm not sure about houses etc or what this means? I went to a body and soul fair where there was a guy who offered birth chart printouts but sadly he couldnt tell me a reason or meaning behind this.
Attachments
bc.png
bc.png (122.15 KiB) Viewed 4061 times
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

venusian

Post by venusian » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

It is significant in that most of your focus goes to that one area.  In your case, it's the 2nd house, representing money, security, material possessions, and other such personal values.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Scorpio Ascendant is VERY private and not particularly sociable either (like Cappi)

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 536d10afe7

Pluto in 1st House – angular
Tends to be a loner and hold innermost self aloof from those around. Penetrating gaze. Person power and will is indicated. Much more below the surface than is shown above. Very private person – holds secret Tunnel vision when concentrating will always finish things. Usually deep penetrating eyes. Intensity comes over even when being silent A marvelous sense of purpose is generally present, and must be expressed and fulfilled otherwise an inner seething and sense of dissatisfaction may be the result If Pluto is afflicted and could cause deep rooted psychological problems that can emerge as physical ailments. The nearer Pluto lies to the Ascending degree, the stronger its influence will be. The planet's influence will darken the personality, adding an incisive and deep, emotionally intense quality.

I know of a woman who had a child with this same position and the baby needed resuscitating at birth…

this is the chart of an introvert, sun conj Neptune will seriously modify how sun expresses

Just for future reference astro.com have THE very best free charts available. Cafeastrology charts, where do I start - they have no clear house divisions (very important) they show no retrograde planets (unheard of) they never put chiron on the chart wheel, they never show detriments, fall, or exalted planets, they don't give the elemental balances or quadruplicities either. Inferior, Inferior and Inferior please do NOT use cafeastrology charts or 0800 or alabe or astrotheme !! the only slight thing in their favour is quite a good computer readout of the chart basics, whereas astro.com has an intereactive model, where you put the cursor on a planet and it brings a popup box to describe a planet in house and aspects to/from it

You can get an immediate FREE chart interpretation from ASTRO.COM. From ‘free horoscopes tab look for free 'personal portrait' or ‘astroclick portrait’ interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus FREE six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”