Worried about Neptune and Pluto Tr. when I'm 30

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Layla84

Worried about Neptune and Pluto Tr. when I'm 30

Post by Layla84 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

So after doing some research about what transits will hit me in my 29- to mid-30's,
I am a bit concerned. I am a psychology student who will be studying for advanced graduate work in the future, so I have to put my love life on hold a bit to complete that.
Though this might sound a bit pre-mature, I am concerned about some key transits occuring...

2019 age 27 Uranus in Taurus (8th) for 7 years

2020 age 28 Jupiter in (5th house) Aquarius,
Saturn in Aquarius (5th house)
Saturn Return in Aquarius

2021 age 29 Jupiter in Pisces (6th House)
Jupiter in Aquarius (5th House)

2022 age 30 Jupiter in Aries (7th house)
Jupiter in Pisces (6th house)
Jupiter in Aries (7th House)
Saturn in Aquarius (5th) ends

2023 age (31)
Jupiter in Aries (7th house)
Pluto in Aquarius( 5th house) for 14 years
Jupiter in Taurus 8th house
Saturn in Pisces (6th)house

2024 age 32) Jupiter in Gemini (9th) house

2025 age 33) Jupiter in Cancer (10th house)
Uranus in Taurus (8th house) ends
Neptune transit 7th House in Aries for 14 years
Saturn in Aries (7th)

Yeah I know it's a bit detailed, but I like to have a clear viewpoint of my direction in life. So if anyone could offer any interpretation of what to make of these transits and/or advice, would be much appreciated  :)  :)

Also, here is my chart http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cnzrfilecv7tT ... .gif?10629

Let me know if the link is not working
:)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 pm

the link you posted has expired, so no one can see it. It needs to show progressions and transits, found in extended chart selection.

posting a pile of copy/pasted data is nowhere near as good as SEEING a natal chart! A picture says a thousand words...

Please, please consider posting YOUR chart/s (rather than data) as this makes answering much, much easier. Get a free natal chart from ASTRO.COM, save to hard drive (right mouse click), upload to free hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and then post a ‘direct link’ on here.... you can, if you wish in photobucket block out all personal data by going to edit, bottom left ‘switch to advanced editor’ on the left vertical toolbar, select eraser which is pink/white, save as copy or replace original as…. please follow the above directions closely, without shortcuts. Lots of people post a link from astro’s- web browser that expires within few hours and this is a common mistake….. so please follow above closely! You can also get free 6months transit forecast by Robert Hand a famous astrologer and author

First you need to understand you are not the sum total of your sun sign. There are 10planets in a natal chart and they can be in any one of 12 houses...so that’s 144 combinations for each planet. Next, mercury can only be upto one sign away from your sun sign and venus can only be upto two signs away. Your natal chart is as unique as your fingerprints.

Planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how they express are *aspects.* the aspects are simply mathematical matters, which one planet makes to another. Think back to your school days, when an opposition = 180' and a square =90' a trine =120' and these aspects are 'facets of your personality'

The houses are like the backdrop of a stage, the setting if you like, the planets are like actors and the aspects are how the planets behave in that settings/stage...
You can get an immediate FREE chart interpretation from ASTRO.COM. From ‘free horoscopes tab look for free 'personal portrait' or ‘astroclick portrait’ interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, you simply put the cursor on a planet and it brings a pop up box to explain what it means to have a planet in that house and any other aspects it has to natal planets. plus a six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days and maths class, an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) requires adjustments, causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Midheaven – What to look for in career
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... ff05f50621

All transits simply act as background influences until they make a mathematical aspect to another planet or angle ie: Ascendant and Midheaven.

learn about transits
http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... b86c5cba1e

learn how to read an ephemeris, the glyphs are the shorthand for signs/planets
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=42496

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 8d0558bc43
learn secondar progressions here
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”