Neptune in 11th House

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sugar2730

Neptune in 11th House

Post by Sugar2730 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:30 am

Hello all,

Am curious to know your insights on the position of neptune in my chart. It falls in the 11th house but in Sagittarius. I'm cap rising, that makes Sagitarrius my 12th house. My neptune also trines sun,mercury,venus and saturn but it tightly squares mars at 0 degree, mars falls in 8th house Virgo.

Thank you in advance
Sugar

astrologer50

Re: Neptune in 11th House

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Sugar2730 wrote:Hello all,

Am curious to know your insights on the position of neptune in my chart. It falls in the 11th house but in Sagittarius. I'm cap rising, that makes Sagitarrius my 12th house. My neptune also trines sun,mercury,venus and saturn but it tightly squares mars at 0 degree, mars falls in 8th house Virgo.

Thank you in advance
Neptune in llth House – succeedent house
Unusual, idealistic friendships and group associations. Generosity and spiritual guidance received from friends. Sensitive to the needs of others. May join spiritual groups. View friends in idealistic manner. Your idea of sympathetic friend sympathetic ear! Also your ear would be bent from your friends and this would be an area of comfort for you. Sacrificial things done for friends that others wouldn't.

Can even wear the rose tinted glasses here, because you will think they were worth it. Bad aspects cause disillusionment, even so would have been worth the price (perhaps moved away or emigrated, but even the memory would be cherished). Encourage spiritual groups of like minds. Non competitive team work. Inspire others and friends nurturing.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Planets and Houses”