ruler of 7th in 9th or 5th?

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

oriel

ruler of 7th in 9th or 5th?

Post by oriel » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 am

someone pls help me understand this..so I have 7th house pisces and the ruler of pisces is jupiter and neptune right? and jupiter is in my 9th house taurus,does this mean i might meet my future partner in a foreign land or someone who has very different beliefs or culture than I am? my neptune is retrograde in my 5th house,what does it mean?..which one should I follow?

astrologer50

Re: ruler of 7th in 9th or 5th?

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:35 pm

oriel wrote:someone pls help me understand this..so I have 7th house pisces and the ruler of pisces is jupiter and neptune right? and jupiter is in my 9th house taurus,does this mean i might meet my future partner in a foreign land or someone who has very different beliefs or culture than I am? my neptune is retrograde in my 5th house,what does it mean?..which one should I follow?
Ruler of Pisces is Neptune. Old Traditional Astrologers would use Jupiter. Whereas I am a Modern Western Tropical Astrologer

But if you are determined to use Jupiter it could suggest whilst in higher education and all other 9th house matters.

When looking for a mate there is little point in looking for astrological sun *signs* in synastry as there are too many combo’s. In a male chart you would look at moon/venus, planets in 7th house, then planet that rules house. In a female chart you would look at sun/mars, planets in 7th house then planet that rules house. You would NOT look for the SIGN that rules your 7th house either, only the *traits of that sign.* Lastly, the aforementioned only works for first partner/marriage for 2nd marriage/partner you look to 9th house, 3rd marriage/partner would be 11th house

Love is based on chemistry, lust & infatuation. The brain produces chemicals that produces these feelings of lust, love and wanting to have babies, but in general terms this then dies out within maximum 2 years. After the infatuation/lust has died out, you had better hope that you married a friend and someone you like and trust. You then see your spouse clearly, warts and all, for the first time, and could find them to be a stranger or not who you *thought* they were.

Please bear in mind every chart has a mixture of good and challenging aspects. Learning astrology makes you much more self aware of your good and not so good character traits and this *awareness* can help you modify and change. Your natal chart is full of potential and its entirely up to you whether you fulfil that potential or not. Your chart is a major influence and NOT a control mechanism
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

oriel

Post by oriel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 pm

thanks so much for your insight.
This got me interested also 7th house is the house of open enemies too right?
I'm just a bit torn on which planet to use and I read some use both neptune and jupiter as co ruler too for pisces.
I've been studying my friend's charts too also I saw one friend who has his ruler in the 9th and he met his wife during college.Seems fitting to be in the house of higher knowledge  :smt002 Although his wife is not from a foreign land or foreigner.
And my other friend also who has uranus in 7th always have this unexpected relationships,uranus energy working in the 7th. :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:33 pm

oriel wrote:thanks so much for your insight.
This got me interested also 7th house is the house of open enemies too right?
I'm just a bit torn on which planet to use and I read some use both neptune and jupiter as co ruler too for pisces.
I've been studying my friend's charts too also I saw one friend who has his ruler in the 9th and he met his wife during college.Seems fitting to be in the house of higher knowledge  :smt002 Although his wife is not from a foreign land or foreigner.
And my other friend also who has uranus in 7th always have this unexpected relationships,uranus energy working in the 7th. :)
I don't know of ANY Astrologers that would use both. Either or

Uranus in 7th is CLASSIC divorce aspect
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

oriel

Post by oriel » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:34 am

Hello there,I read it somewhere online while I was researching on it.
But may I ask ,in your experience which one is the most accurate to use as ruler of pisces?

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:06 am

oriel wrote:Hello there,I read it somewhere online while I was researching on it.
But may I ask ,in your experience which one is the most accurate to use as ruler of pisces?
As a 'modern' western professional Astrologer Neptune  :smt003

Return to “Planets and Houses”