Nibiru sign

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Qayin

Nibiru sign

Post by Qayin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:49 pm

Does Nibiru have a astrological sign if so what is it and are there Ideas what is the signs thx pleace all the best

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Nibiru sign

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:41 am

Another internet hoax which is still doing the rounds, long after its rather familiar claims have been seriously discredited in the light of logic and reason.

While I have respect for your right to believe what you want to believe (I am attacking the belief itself, and not you as the person who presumably holds these beliefs - a very important distinction), how can a planet which does not exist cause a catastrophic collision with the Earth, which will supposedly result in a planetary mass extinction event sometime in the early part of this century?

And if such a planet does not exist (no scientific evidence), how can it have an astrological sign associated with it?

See the official NASA government website for the reason (s) why both myself as well as most of the genuine scientific establishment are not busily making emergency contingency plans for evacuating the planet, anytime soon.

https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Scientists have in my opinion a great number of very valid reasons to be concerned about the future of humanity and the rapidly failing health of the biosphere, without having to add an entirely imagined threat which was originally supposed to happen with the misinterpreted end of the Mayan calendar in 2012.

Which because it did not happen on schedule (neither the end of the Mayan calendar, nor it appears the end of the world), was eventually updated to September 23rd 2017.

News flash.

We are still here (when I last checked), so when is the next predicted Armageddon or apocalypse, and when does the "early part of the 21st century" officially end?

Brian :smt002 :smt002

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:00 am

Thx for info all best

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:35 am

Qayin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:49 pm
Does Nibiru have a astrological sign if so what is it and are there Ideas what is the signs thx pleace all the best
Qayin,

Niburu has, from what I have heard/read etc has a similar status to Black Holes and Dark Matter and Dark Energy concepts of Quantum Astrophysicists. No one has seen those in a Newtonian evidence-based demonstrable manner, although their 'presence' has been subtly felt at least indirectly so.

Essentially, the Jury is still out of court-room as they deliberate...?

Much of Divination field is in the same boat too. Newtonians never believed and it is sad to see that many continue to endorse Newtonian concepts and try to apply those to Divinations as "logical" tools?

Of course, these days, those who have kept abreast of developments and expanding of mental horizons, there might be way more to the myth of the 'falling apple' than what most understood?

I wonder what would Good Ole Issac have commented if he were to be asked a question about "Quantum Entanglement" just after the anecdotal apple fell on his head and woke him up from his nap without giving a mild concussion...? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Planets and Houses”