Analaysis plz

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

varungupta

Handwriting Analysis

Post by varungupta » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:09 pm

I am a professional handwriting analyst. I saw the analysis been given to u... It is sad to say that wat is given there has no relevance to ur handwriting... And so posting ur analysis here..

1) You r a self centered person. You take decison from ur mind and not heart. U dont express ur emotions openly. U withhold ur emotions. However sometimes u do express ur emotions but at general, withhold and share with close ones.
2) You are a analytical thinker. You analyze all facts nd then take decisions.
3) You are person who likes to be center of attention. You need lots of recognition.
4) You are very sensitive to critism, specially when some one critizes u in particular. And also one ur ideas or philosopy is critized.
5) You are very short tempered.
6) You have good self esteem and high goals. However ur self esteem some times falls down and so do ur goals. I c flucuation in ur self esteem.
7) You are mechnanically minded. You have good manual deterity.
8) U r cautious. U take decisions after lot of long time.
9) U have good and strong sexual drives.
10) U r selective listner.
11) U r argumentative.
12) U r secretive.
13) U have good flow of thought.
14) U have good organizational ability. U can organize things or work well.
15) U r sarcastic
16) U have good pride and dignity.
17) U r loyal
18) U r very consicous. U all worry wat other ppl wil think about u.
19) U r positive
20) U have stress in ur life
21) People dont undestand u properly.. U r not clear to people...

I have not mentioned here as to which letter signifies wat.. As it has to dealt with g8 professional. I m posting this for gaining attention or for critizing some1. But to tell u tat the way analysis was done and the analysis with reference to letters in not rite.

varungupta

Post by varungupta » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:14 pm

The analysis being given here is incomplete. This is just a glimpse of u r!!!!! This is the analysis given inspite of ur handwriting not clear as it is photographed from some distance and blur... However the idea was to give u look wat handwriting can do and u r...

For complete analysis PM me ur scanned handwriting.

ghulameabbas

Post by ghulameabbas » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 pm

really very very thankful for so great analysis.i wished as i could get a little more about my personality.would you give a little time to do my handwriting analysis again if i attach my recent handwritings.these analysis has really aroused me great urge to learn more and more about graphology and i have started learning it as well.again thanks for doing my analysis

Return to “Graphology”