can i post my writing for analysis?

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

coolguy

can i post my writing for analysis?

Post by coolguy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:26 am

hi guys,
me interested in having my writing analyzed? will someone do it for me plsss?

terrimaree

I'll analyze

Post by terrimaree » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:00 pm

I would love to try to analyze your handwriting. I recently started taking some courses and have been looking for some samples of handwriting. It won't be an "expert" analysis, but it will be a start. I need the practice!

Send your handwriting on a plain white sheet of paper with no lines and sign it twice as well.
You can copy a couple of paragraphs from a magazine article or something like that if you like.

email it to terrimaree@yahoo.com with the subject of "handwriting"

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:58 am

terrimaree, no ofence or disrespect but i think you should read the forum guide lines.
>> http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1337

terrimaree

I admit

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:35 am

I hadn't found and read the guidelines earlier before making my first posts. I had the "email" me things since no one seemed to have any samples and I am genuinely interested in seeing these handwritings people are talking about. I have since figured out how to get one of my own samples as a link to view for others to see and I will do that in a bit. I still don't know how to make it show right in the post but did figure out how to get link of a file to a free anglefire account so that I could post a URL with a scanned sample of my own.

Abhishek, I will let you do an analysis on mine. Could be opening myself up for who knows what...but I'd like for everyone to be able to see some handwriting and let you do an actual analysis with something everyone can look at. I'll post a new topic in a bit.

Terri

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: I admit

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:17 am

terrimaree wrote:I hadn't found and read the guidelines earlier before making my first posts. I had the "email" me things since no one seemed to have any samples and I am genuinely interested in seeing these handwritings people are talking about.
no sweat! i understand all was meant in good faith. :)

Abhishek

Return to “Graphology”